Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-16-2013, 09:41 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,964,607,421.76
Total Points: 2,920,964,898,228.81
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Who's it going to be?

If it's Garcia, who's going to fight Mayweather in May?

Interesting to see what's going to happen.
Kind of hard to figure what Floyd would do if Khan and Garcia fight each other. Cotto and Martinez are apparently going to fight, so he can't go for Sergio. Thurman isn't ready yet, don't think that would happen. Maybe he's going to go for Alexander, even though that fight won't be the least bit attractive. Or Maidana if he beats Broner. None of that sounds very good, but what else is there?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-16-2013, 09:46 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,763,537,931,584.75
Total Points: 1,215,983,654,052,873.50
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Kind of hard to figure what Floyd would do if Khan and Garcia fight each other. Cotto and Martinez are apparently going to fight, so he can't go for Sergio. Thurman isn't ready yet, don't think that would happen. Maybe he's going to go for Alexander, even though that fight won't be the least bit attractive. Or Maidana if he beats Broner. None of that sounds very good, but what else is there?
It would be Alexander if he were fighting a better opponent in December.

Maidana's a possibility if he beats Broner.

The options are so limited.

There's Bradley if he can get out of TR but I don't know what the situation is with his contract.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:50 AM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 31 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,125,980,394,095.44
Total Points: 258,256,980,627,218.91
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:

There's Bradley if he can get out of TR but I don't know what the situation is with his contract.
Bradley has 2 more fights with Top Rank. I think his next 2 fights will be Alvarado/Provodnikov winner and Pacquiao/Rios winner.

Floyd's options are:

Khan
Garcia
Ortiz if he beats Molina

And if its Khan, it has to be May because he can't fight in September.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:53 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,763,537,931,584.75
Total Points: 1,215,983,654,052,873.50
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
Bradley has 2 more fights with Top Rank. I think his next 2 fights will be Alvarado/Provodnikov winner and Pacquiao/Rios winner.

Floyd's options are:

Khan
Garcia
Ortiz if he beats Molina

Hmm, I thought he had less than that a fight ago?

In that case, it's got to be Garcia next.

I'm not 100% certain that Khan would turn down a Mayweather fight for September. He's fought during Ramadan before albeit blamed the loss on it and said he wouldn't again. But, I think he might for a Mayweather fight.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:54 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,964,607,421.76
Total Points: 2,920,964,898,228.81
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

Floyd's options are:

Khan
Garcia
Ortiz if he beats Molina

Oh hell no. Even if Ortiz were to win that fight legitimately, which I doubt, that's awful. I'd be pissed if that happened.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:59 AM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 31 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Hmm, I thought he had less than that a fight ago?

In that case, it's got to be Garcia next.

I'm not 100% certain that Khan would turn down a Mayweather fight for September. He's fought during Ramadan before albeit blamed the loss on it and said he wouldn't again. But, I think he might for a Mayweather fight.
The Garcia fight is growing on me. When you look at the other GBP options there is nobody else that stands out.

Devon and Khan are both 1 win away. Ortiz is a winning streak away and Thurman is unproven.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:00 AM
LacedUp
The Dark Destroyer

Rep Power: 31 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,388,780,141,296.92
Total Points: 3,389,780,182,906.61
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
He'd still kill Khan. Fighting a current champ at welterweight would be a better fight than Lucas Matthysse coming off the Garcia loss, though. Fighting Garcia is even better, since that was the plan we were told back when the 140 tourney was first announced.

The Lucas fan in me would love to see Khan fight him, because he'd get to look great and put himself in the sweepstakes again.
He's just a holder of a paper belt. But I see the point, I just think a Matthysse fight is a lot harder for Khan and I would give him massive props if he takes it. But I doubt it's him though.

Garcia will undoubtedly be the best fight and a good eliminator for Mayweather I think.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:01 AM
PBP
ATG

But here is the info on Bradley's Top Rank contract if anyone is interested:

From his manager:

Quote:
Bradleyís manager, Cameron Dunkin, said Sunday his boxer is bound to Top Rank for an undisclosed time period that would likely feature two more fights.

From Bradley himself:

Quote:
ďWeíll have to cross that bridge when we get there. Iím tied into Top Rank for another year. Iím a man of my word and fulfill my contract. If itís possible to sign with Top Rank, if they have options for me, then thatís what Iíll do. If not, then we look for better options. Iím not really worried about it now. Iím just going to take it one fight at a time and thatís all that I can do.Ē
Old 10-16-2013, 10:02 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,280.16
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Floyd's options are:

Khan
Garcia
Ortiz if he beats Molina

As much as I hate even typing this there is Qullin at 160.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:04 AM
LacedUp
The Dark Destroyer

Rep Power: 31 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,388,780,141,296.92
Total Points: 3,389,780,182,906.61
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
As much as I hate even typing this there is Qullin at 160.
Screw that, it will never happen.

Lara is a more likely option than Quillin imo.