Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Warrios
Pretend Rios Fan

Rep Power: 2 Warrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 7,777,974,562.57
Total Points: 108,078,028,135.73
No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios 
for sticking to your guns. - AntonTheMeh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_celph View Post
You can always count on someone to bring in irrelevance or someone they really admire lmao...Well because people were making a big deal that marquez was juicing because he knocked out that one guy and bradley wanted testing as well this is why..
listen up pansy. the english language clearly eludes you so i'll try to be as clear as possible. an innocent man would've released information regarding his tests to prove the naysayers wrong...floyd didn't.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-15-2013, 11:42 AM
fcastro1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 fcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,510,669.36
Total Points: 19,848,485.70
For being one of the cool Pac fans. - Jay Em Em have a drink - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewito View Post
I have one question and might start a thread;

All this people accusing Marquez of using peds are based on what?..The way manny fought was not like bradley and mayweather did..The way he looked ,he looked good to me,and the almost knowck down was off balance...

My question is is that this people are stating facts like they have proof..its called slander and defamation...what would actually happen if people were responsible of their words....Don't come up with answers like if talk like a duck and crap like that...Please,make me a believer.....
uuh 1. his trainer is an implicated cheat. out of all the trainersto pivck from why him.
2. jmm is a bigger puncher than margarito cotto etc.
3. how is a 40 year old career featherweight able to step up to welterweight and perform.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:55 AM
fcastro1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 fcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,510,669.36
Total Points: 19,848,485.70
For being one of the cool Pac fans. - Jay Em Em have a drink - sugarsmosley 

how many times did marquez catch pacquiao clean in the featherweights. hee didnt have the power to ko him. now at 40 and 3 divisions higher he can. gtfo. his trainer got away with olympic style drug testing for years. dont tell me thats not fuking obvious.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:02 PM
SoulByThePound
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 SoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these partsSoulByThePound is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,075.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrios View Post
listen up pansy. the english language clearly eludes you so i'll try to be as clear as possible. an innocent man would've released information regarding his tests to prove the naysayers wrong...floyd didn't.
Someone speaking about the English language to someone else has a punctuation problem! FOH!
Old 10-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Warrios
Pretend Rios Fan

Rep Power: 2 Warrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to beholdWarrios is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 7,777,974,562.57
Total Points: 108,078,028,135.73
No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios No Message - Warrios 
for sticking to your guns. - AntonTheMeh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_celph View Post
Someone speaking about the English language to someone else has a punctuation problem! FOH!
i love how u dudes avoid the question i posed a mere 3 or 4 times now. language as opposed to grammar...still not sure, are you?

i don't have the time to worry about punctuation, especially on my phone. u either understand what you're reading or choose not to understand.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:09 PM
Wizardsh
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Wizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these partsWizardsh is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,955.29
Here you homosexual :) - Beercules For your anus. - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
It's amazing how these fighters look so powerful, strong and unbeatable in fights before being accused of PED use......(khan,Pacquiao,Marquez) but once they feel like they are about to get exposed, they go back to getting ko'd and beat lol.

Marquez looked like....well the old Marquez.(before the ped rumors)
The Marquez that Bradley just fought would have been ko'd by Pacquiao.
You are just a hater plain and simple tell us how you really feel? Jmm look strong and still has a couple fights in him but this a good example of styles makes fight. Bradley stuck to a game plan and won. It's not hard to see unless you are a hater