Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Stoneymatts
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 585.41
Default Score the Settle

Why doesn't he settle the score with that true 160lb beast that has been running through guys in the MW division rather than taking on a guy who was small for 147.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Adamjr91
Ear fingerer

Rep Power: 9 Adamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,507.39
Thanks for payment.. - -jose- No Message - MDPopescu thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 

Haha Lewkowicz has got jokes, enough with the fake hostilities though.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 11 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 82,953.78

Martinez sounds like a whiny b*tch, he's JMM reborn. Seriously the guy didn't introduce himself to you like 5 years ago and you're still pissed off about that?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:19 AM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,332,906,039.15
Total Points: 121,833,410,794.92
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
Martinez sounds like a whiny b*tch, he's JMM reborn. Seriously the guy didn't introduce himself to you like 5 years ago and you're still pissed off about that?
People dont forget bro! Lol.

Ever hold the door open for someone and they dont say thanks? Lol.

Cotto is supposedly kind of an ass hole/ douche though according to most Ricans I meet (which is too many here in Fl) and Cotto himself I think isnt into events and just wants to get in and out. :/...
Old 10-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 11 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 82,953.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHypnos View Post
People dont forget bro! Lol.

Ever hold the door open for someone and they dont say thanks? Lol.

Cotto is supposedly kind of an ass hole/ douche though according to most Ricans I meet (which is too many here in Fl) and Cotto himself I think isnt into events and just wants to get in and out. :/...
I'm sure that happened but I don't remember, who cares. I am an ******* too, if I don't know you I don't want to know you. Not introducting yourself is not some sort of slight, anyone feeling this way needs to get their head out of their ass. I'm also rican, don't live in Florida though maybe one of my brethern can beat your ass for you insult though.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:34 AM
MoneyMayGoat
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,370.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneymatts View Post
Why doesn't he settle the score with that true 160lb beast that has been running through guys in the MW division rather than taking on a guy who was small for 147.
GGG will have to continue building up his fan base. I think Sergio will consider facing Golovkin after the Cotto bout. How are you Matt?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Nicolino
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Nicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant future
Bank: 27,574,549,279.46
Total Points: 27,624,523,489.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
i don't think that anecdote is 100% real, they have to hype the fight.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:45 AM
oneon11
Contender

Rep Power: 0 oneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these partsoneon11 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 9,505.48

I got Cotto knocking Sergio out between 7-9 rds while Sergio sticks his head out showboating. Sergio only won his last fight because it was held in his home country. Cotto may have just beat a espn fighter, but without that just still think Cotto is a hellava lot better then Sergio. .....
Old 10-14-2013, 11:02 AM
harwri008
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 harwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,894.32

Martinez showing his emotional side. How could he be mad Cotto? He seem like one of the nicest boxers out there. Look how respectful he was to Margarito when he wasn't get any in return. You don't need that kind of talk to hype this fight up. Btw, when will Martinez get any grief for hardly fighting real MW contenders?
Old 10-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Stoneymatts
Amateur

Total Points: 585.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMayGoat View Post
GGG will have to continue building up his fan base. I think Sergio will consider facing Golovkin after the Cotto bout. How are you Matt?
Agreed, its the issue of draw with GGG. Just not really into seeing the true middleweight champ of the world take on a blown up WW when theres a legit fight to take.