Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-25-2013, 09:06 AM
JakeNDaBox
The Jake of All Trades

Rep Power: 200000 JakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,797,102,473.49
Total Points: 41,003,737,180.72
Send a message via AIM to JakeNDaBox Send a message via Yahoo to JakeNDaBox
Post Comments Thread For: Fury Can't Wait For Feb. 8: Mr. Toemaker

By Jake Donovan - There wasn’t a happier man on the planet than Tyson Fury when the announcement was made of his fight with David Haye receiving a set rescheduled date.

The pair of British heavyweights were set to collide this weekend, with HBO to televise in the United States, but was postponed when Haye suffered a cut over his left eye during training camp. The bout will now take place next February at Phones 4u Arena in Manchester.

There’s no guarantee of stateside coverage, but for now Fury remains content with the opportunity to put his domestic rival in place.

"I'm so glad to have this fight rescheduled - in my opinion, he's a classless prima donna, a diva, a no good wannabe Bollywood actor and I can't wait to put him in his place," claims Fury (21-0, 15KO), who hasn’t fought since his knockout win over Steve Cunningham this past April. "There's lots of honest and hard working people in this world and I believe I'm going to punish and poleaxe this money grabbing cry baby for all of them - he's getting knocked spark out!” [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-25-2013, 11:33 AM
-Weltschmerz-
STEELHAMMER

Rep Power: 29 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,062,696,412,613,435.25
Total Points: 1,062,696,412,618,183.25
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ßringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Nice for once to hear Fury give balanced and well thought out statements.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:08 PM
cameltoe
Contender

Rep Power: 7 cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,134.88

Say what you want Tyson, you still ducked David Price.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Mick Higgs
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Mick Higgs has a spectacular aura aboutMick Higgs has a spectacular aura aboutMick Higgs has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 7,605.93

Is this the same Tyson Fury that promised to fight every month in every corner of the World?
Old 09-25-2013, 02:23 PM
boxingfocus
Contender

Rep Power: 2 boxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfocus has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,743.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe View Post
That fight needed building up, it was a potential heavyweight super fight. No point those 2 fighting so early in their careers. And Price got exposed.

You can think Fury ducked that, but until he's at the top level of the sport and fighting former sparring partners like Wladimir, ducking is not something you can accuse him of with any kind of credibility.

Besides, if Fury ducked Price, no way in hell does he fight Haye.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:56 PM
robust_
Max K. = ATG

Rep Power: 12 robust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond reputerobust_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,007,761,645,887,714.50
Total Points: 1,007,761,645,889,896.12
pretend like it's kellerman - Warrios crystina poncher &gt; kellywoman - Warrios It's okay sweetheart, there there. - streetwaves youre mom said you like this size - Mannie Phresh Dip d vibrator for added pleasure - led 
you deserve them - Mannie Phresh Thanks bro! Lets have a beer! =] - Tyler_Durden Thanks for the donation! - LoadedWraps max kellermonemay - sugarsmosley PhD Dildoologist award - DannYankee09 
PhD Dildoologist award - DannYankee09 Sorry i hurt your vagina &gt;:) - DannYankee09 This is 4 urs all night your mom b like B==DO: - DannYankee09 THE VALOR MEDAL. Given to those who show composure in the face of danger. (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin HOF Weigh-In Snake Judge, robust! - LoadedWraps 
A beer for a m8tie - Beercules I appreciate the cake - -jose- You owned J26, that schit was funny - mathed For betting against Lara. - Red Cyclone Salute! - Jalisciense909 

Fury is an ATG trashtalker.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:24 PM
cameltoe
Contender

Rep Power: 7 cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,134.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfocus View Post
That fight needed building up, it was a potential heavyweight super fight. No point those 2 fighting so early in their careers. And Price got exposed.

You can think Fury ducked that, but until he's at the top level of the sport and fighting former sparring partners like Wladimir, ducking is not something you can accuse him of with any kind of credibility.

Besides, if Fury ducked Price, no way in hell does he fight Haye.
So relinquishing your British and Commonwealth titles, rather than defend them against your mandatory challenger, isn't ducking??

Okaaaay

It's not like he sidestepped that fight because he had a big name lined up, Fury wanted no part of Price at that point. Easy to say now, after Thompson 1 & 2, that there was some validity in the 'sidestep', but in reality in was a big a duck as you're likely to see.

Last edited by cameltoe; 09-25-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Rocky...
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Rocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,779,824,808,082.47
Total Points: 3,779,824,814,817.30
We could have Shearer but he's a wanker So please don't take my Larsson away! - Brüno one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore C'mon the Hoops. - Sir Tom Jones 'mon the hoops! - Mr. Green Celtic - texanballer 
Drink up man - mangler Cheers mate .Found better odds - alza1988 Watch Celtic lose on this - El Pachuco I Hope Sobriety is working out for you ! - The RealDeal Goolies - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Thx for hook up, ballin time :D - kyshenko team HOOPS - rorymac Cheers - JoeWbbmest311 St. Paddy! :) - I ♥ RVP Cubaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :) - *Boss Lady* 
Cuba, Cuba, Cuba, Cuba! NOW! :D - *Boss Lady* :love: - *Boss Lady* It's almost that day again, Happy St. Paddy's day :kiss: - Bossy :love: - -jose- Great non cowardly poster F*** the cowards - Resilient 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - siablo14 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ¡¡WARGARITO!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - D.I.E.S.E.L Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - I ♥ RVP 

Fury is funny as hell
Old 09-25-2013, 05:10 PM
KeepItObjective
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond reputeKeepItObjective has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 117,171.76
From Canelo to you. - robust_ Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe View Post
Old 09-26-2013, 05:05 AM
alza1988
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 alza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,482,759,745.31
Total Points: 76,356,810,718.44
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

Wish it was this weekend but the grudge and trash talking is getting better so when the fight comes we'll probably all be more fired up . Haye or Fury fans this should end in a ko .Furys one of them guys who hates losing so he'll probably use every trick in the book to beat Haye similar to the Cunningham fight I think ( train hard fight dirty lol ) . Only joking I hate that hope it's a good clean fight .