Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-18-2013, 04:17 AM
MDPopescu
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,433,683,654,173,832.25
Total Points: 1,433,724,649,408,730.75
not all soviets bad, its not cold war times anymore) cheers - Ogecca MaMa No Message - Sugar Booger Thanks for the beer dude! Have one on me =] - Tyler_Durden Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden More literature for Tunney - Foreign Soil 
have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley :beerchug: - -jose- 

"C.J. Ross, the Nevada boxing judge heavily ridiculed for turning in her second suspect scorecard in 15 months by scoring Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s dominant performance Saturday over Saul Canelo Alvarez as a draw, has effectively resigned, according to reports."
Source: LA Times, September 17, 2013, 9:05 p.m.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Liondw
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,090.78

Agree. Sure, first fight Castillo vs Mayweather was not a landslide, but 7 or 8 rounds to 4 for Castillo is what I guess I call crystal clear. The guy is a great defensive boxer in a poor era, it ain't the era of Hearns, Duran and Leonard of welterweights. And by the way, I think De La Hoya and Mosley would comfortable beat Mayweather in their primes.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:59 AM
Liondw
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,090.78

comfortably beat him, sorry for typos lol
Old 09-18-2013, 10:14 AM
cameltoe
Contender

Rep Power: 7 cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,302.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondw View Post
Agree. Sure, first fight Castillo vs Mayweather was not a landslide, but 7 or 8 rounds to 4 for Castillo is what I guess I call crystal clear. The guy is a great defensive boxer in a poor era, it ain't the era of Hearns, Duran and Leonard of welterweights. And by the way, I think De La Hoya and Mosley would comfortable beat Mayweather in their primes.
Disagree. In fact I think if the Mayweather of today fought the same Oscar he foight in '07 I think he'd beat him very comfortably, perhaps even a stoppage. IMO this is the best Mayweather's been, he's at his peak right now.

I don't think flat-footed Oscar would ever get the better of Mayweather even in his prime. Moseley you just never know, guy blows hot and cold.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:15 AM
cameltoe
Contender

Rep Power: 7 cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,302.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondw View Post
Disagree. In fact I think if the Mayweather of today fought the same Oscar he foight in '07 I think he'd beat him very comfortably, perhaps even a stoppage. IMO this is the best Mayweather's been, he's at his peak right now.

I don't think flat-footed Oscar would ever get the better of Mayweather even in his prime. Moseley you just never know, guy blows hot and cold.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:36 PM
moonshineman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 moonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud of
Total Points: 7,365.19
Default Rat

She should be investigated. I smell a Rat, and I'm not the only one.