No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Busts Up, Drops Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Busts Up, Drops Lucas Matthysse

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (27-0, 16KOs) put on the best performance of his career by winning a clear twelve round unanimous decision over mandatory challenger Lucas Matthysse (34-3, 32KOs). Garcia boxed, closed Matthysse's right eye in the sixth round, and then dropped the feared Argentine puncher in the eleventh round. [Click Here To Read More]

The Garsh Is real.

Comment

i was one of the few that knew garcia would win. it was a amazing fight. there was alot of garcia haters taking pictures with mathysse's balls sack that are still looking like pale idiots. i was and am so glad that danny whoopped that ass.

Comment

Matthysse is a midget shrimp

How overrated is Matthysse? pocket midget half man way too small to win a big fight. Jab loss Devon loss Danny Loss

Comment

Iron chin, smart boxing. Nothing Matthysse could do.

Comment

Remember this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Remember this?

Comment

That eye swelled quick. Seriously, it was like, "damn good fight, WTF Lucas' eye is closed."

Comment

Again, a 114-112 fight. People are acting as if Lucas lost every rd. WTF?

If they eye didn't swell Lucas wins. Totally took the steam out of him. It's a shame. It's boxing though, **** happens.

Comment

I have never laughed so hard in my life......sometimes, I told you so isn't enough lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X