Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-15-2013, 05:23 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,093,995,402.78
16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler 
unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 
Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab .........no homo - MANIAC310 
for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 
Post Comments Thread For: Mayweather Proves To Be 'The One' With Dominating Win

By Luis Sandoval - On the biggest stage boxing can provide, Floyd Mayweather (45-0, 26KOs) once again proved why he’s the best fighter in the world as he dominated and handed Saul “Canelo” Alvarez his first professional loss Saturday night. The final verdict was a surprising Majority Decision as one of the judges strangely scored the fight a draw with a 114-114 scorecard while the other two saw it 117-111 and 116-112 in favor of Mayweather.

Mayweather looked sharp and accurate as he controlled the fight for 12 rounds and negated Alvarez’s offense and attack. For those who complained about Mayweather moving too much in fights, he made sure to stay in the pocket and he often stood toe to toe with his bigger rival and made for an exciting and interesting contest.

Alvarez came into the ring with a 15 pound weight advantage but it would not be a factor as the fight was fought in the middle of the ring all night. Trying to box the best boxer in the world was a gamble and probably ill advised but Alvarez tried his best and came up short. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-15-2013, 05:29 AM
icebergisonfire
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 icebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond reputeicebergisonfire has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 56,368.79
No Message - Sugar Booger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
By Luis Sandoval - On the biggest stage boxing can provide, Floyd Mayweather (45-0, 26KOs) once again proved why he’s the best fighter in the world as he dominated and handed Saul “Canelo” Alvarez his first professional loss Saturday night. The final verdict was a surprising Majority Decision as one of the judges strangely scored the fight a draw with a 114-114 scorecard while the other two saw it 117-111 and 116-112 in favor of Mayweather.

Mayweather looked sharp and accurate as he controlled the fight for 12 rounds and negated Alvarez’s offense and attack. For those who complained about Mayweather moving too much in fights, he made sure to stay in the pocket and he often stood toe to toe with his bigger rival and made for an exciting and interesting contest.

Alvarez came into the ring with a 15 pound weight advantage but it would not be a factor as the fight was fought in the middle of the ring all night. Trying to box the best boxer in the world was a gamble and probably ill advised but Alvarez tried his best and came up short. [Click Here To Read More]
Given everything that Canelo has going for him, he fought an interesting fight. There was still a bit of intrigue in the latter part of a Floyd fight. However, that's all it was. There was a whitewash that took place tonight.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:41 AM
PRBOXINGCOTTO
Matthysse is my god

Rep Power: 20 PRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,470,716.40
Thanks for the green K ! - codey 

Garcia shuts up the haters again time to move up to 147 and dominate fight Devon Alexander or any of the other champs Danny is a superstar maybe now the haters will give him his respect
Old 09-15-2013, 05:45 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,559,193,808,843.16
Total Points: 18,796,255,613,258.76
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

but but but but but but but but but but but
Old 09-15-2013, 05:48 AM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 63 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630,831,944,693,941.00
Total Points: 1,630,836,952,203,775.25
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

I told people months and months ago that Guerrero brought way more tools to the table than Canelo ever could. I stand correct.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:51 AM
ComicDon
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these partsComicDon is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,477.20

My thoughts on the fights:

Gotta say I was very disappointed in the Garcia vs Mattysee fight, however Danny was loading up on those lowblows all night long and that knocked wasn't even a knockdown. But overall good performance by Swift.

As for the main event I must say I'm getting tired on Showtime turning into the Mayweather Show when ever he fights, commentary was very bias just plain ignoring all the work Canelo put in just to slurp Mayweather off, the production team only showing replays of shots Mayweather landed but just totally ignoring Canelo's offense. Terrible night for boxing overall.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:53 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 12 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,454,030,157.88
Total Points: 28,404,974,095.43
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be &quot;objective&quot; - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebergisonfire View Post
Given everything that Canelo has going for him, he fought an interesting fight. There was still a bit of intrigue in the latter part of a Floyd fight. However, that's all it was. There was a whitewash that took place tonight.
I expected better, not a miracle but a better outing. The moments when he would have Floyd at the ropes or near them and backed up were just like twilight zone moments. Mayweather was magnificent tonight and fought the fight he needed to but damn it if I didn't expect this kid to be better prepared. It's almost like he stopped at the gas station paid for the gas but never filled up. Hell after Round 4 I thought he was conserving energy...boy was I wrong. This dude showed up because it was too late to not show up. He better take some of that $12.5 million and go work with Brother Naz...like seriously. I'm shocked Oscar didn't go out of pocket and pay for an old head to help the kid out. How you losing a fight and still refuse to try and trap...he's talking in the interview "Like I can't catch him"...well he stood in front of you longer than he would for most opponents...did the weight factor in? Who knows and who cares but man I truly expect more from this cat, don't even see how they can justify a payperview for him after that stinker he put up even if it was against Floyd...I would've respected him more for going out on his shield fighting.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:54 AM
LeG00N
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,827,028,551,987,974.00
Total Points: 11,835,193,552,029,808.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

he proved to be able to get a decision against a green fighter out of his natural weight.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:55 AM
El Angel
Team Cotto

Rep Power: 73 El Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 277,203,217,769,667,840.00
Total Points: 277,206,217,769,676,064.00
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel :kiss: - Bossy No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel Bossy love :love: - Bossy :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 

Brilliant performance.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Soda_Popinski
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Soda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda_Popinski has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,955.33
Total Points: 112,661.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
he proved to be able to get a decision against a green fighter out of his natural weight.
haters gonna hate?