Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,588,844.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
You're a complete f***ing toolbag dumb puss irrelevant cunt f*** that could die tomorrow and no one here would give a f***. I am more relevant in boxing than Ricky Hatton is today. He's a has been that could never win big fights unless you count that foul fest the crooked Brit ref allowed to happen when he mauled Tszyu with elbows and rabbit punches. In a fair fight Hatton has always been destroyed.
You're so damn cool.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-14-2013, 12:29 PM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 36 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,257,625,209,891.81
Total Points: 39,263,625,773,301.31
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

it's better than Oscar saying every single opponent Floyd faces will be the one to beat him.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:31 PM
violaandme
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 violaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,112.43

Hatton got beat and now respects Floyds skill isn't that the way boxing generally goes shnitsnap as far as irrelevant as far as I know he still has a huge fanbase and he's retired funny huh
Old 09-14-2013, 12:34 PM
violaandme
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 violaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond reputeviolaandme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichCCFC View Post
it's better than Oscar saying every single opponent Floyd faces will be the one to beat him.
If Floyd fights long enough he'll be right someday you go Oscar seriously though I hope you get clean and stay clean Golden Boy
Old 09-14-2013, 12:38 PM
RapidFire180
Up and Comer

Total Points: 4,358.78

I think deep down inside , everybody that Floyd has beaten wants him to lose especiall . Oscars gay ass
Old 09-14-2013, 12:42 PM
petero
Contender

Total Points: 2,528.40

So you must be a saint and the most excellent boxing analyst? Wow
Old 09-14-2013, 12:46 PM
lparm
Banned

Rep Power: 0 lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,344,106,577.95
Total Points: 4,233,515,756.21
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by petero View Post
So you must be a saint and the most excellent boxing analyst? Wow
Oh but I am, I'm one of the most informed analysts here I seriously believe I could walk onto the writing staff here and churn out the most thought provoking shit you've ever read and it would blow your fucking mind so much you'd assume the cunt position and curl up in the shower in fear of the information you've seen. You'd think I was employed by the NSA with the amount of shit that I'm privy to you have no idea how relevant I am to this world.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:56 PM
violaandme
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Oh but I am, I'm one of the most informed analysts here I seriously believe I could walk onto the writing staff here and churn out the most thought provoking shit you've ever read and it would blow your fucking mind so much you'd assume the cunt position and curl up in the shower in fear of the information you've seen. You'd think I was employed by the NSA with the amount of shit that I'm privy to you have no idea how relevant I am to this world.
why don't you puke up some knowledge and inform us all with your thought provoking shnit that you are privy to instead of spouting hate about ex boxing champs then and inform us on something which will teach us tell us why he was so bad some stylistic and tactical knowledge would be nice to read your expert opinion
Old 09-14-2013, 12:59 PM
lparm
Banned

Rep Power: 0 lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,344,106,577.95
Total Points: 4,233,515,756.21
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaandme View Post
why don't you puke up some knowledge and inform us all with your thought provoking shnit that you are privy to instead of spouting hate about ex boxing champs then and inform us on something which will teach us tell us why he was so bad some stylistic and tactical knowledge would be nice to read your expert opinion
Here's a little bit of knowledge for you that you're obviously unaware of, you're a dumb cum suckling cunt that knows nothing about this sport and would be doing us all a favor if you f***ed off and died somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Homervanderjazz
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Homervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these partsHomervanderjazz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 31,282.24
Cheers mate - Warrios 

Stay off the roids man...