Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-14-2013, 10:53 AM
TheMexHurricane
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 TheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,890.38

Just came back from HEB on Culebra in el Hueso(99% Mexican) and bought brisket, rice and the stuff to make borracho beans. I came home to the east side( 55% Mexican and 45% black) down Commerce street and the Mexicans are firing up the BBQ pits for the brisket. Musics playing and there is a festive mood everywhere. The blacks seem disinterested with the fight. Ima make fresh tortillas at 6:00 pm. I'm washing everything down with some caffeinated drinks and Ima get f*cking bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 31,937,906,981,657.89
Total Points: 33,193,228,577,774.48
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

But we know this. That's why they originally tried to get Canelo at welterweight and factually would not fight him at 154. That's the whole reason this fight is being contested at a catchweight. Cause Floyd is taking the kid very seriously. To the point of being contradictory and hypocritical.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:03 AM
chubano
Contender

Total Points: 69,001,004,734.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint View Post
you're either jealous of mayweather or on some good drugs
ha ha, no I am just having fun. Truth is, Floyd should win easy.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:14 AM
firstborn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 firstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,084.79

Quote:
But we know this. That's why they originally tried to get Canelo at welterweight and factually would not fight him at 154. That's the whole reason this fight is being contested at a catchweight. Cause Floyd is taking the kid very seriously. To the point of being contradictory and hypocritical
You are correct, but how mad can you really be, Mayweather weighed 150.5 lbs and doesn't belong at 154lbs to begin with. I know folks hate Mayweather but aside from experience, Canelo has just about every other advantage in this fight.

Quote:
Just came back from HEB on Culebra in el Hueso(99% Mexican) and bought brisket, rice and the stuff to make borracho beans. I came home to the east side( 55% Mexican and 45% black) down Commerce street and the Mexicans are firing up the BBQ pits for the brisket. Musics playing and there is a festive mood everywhere. The blacks seem disinterested with the fight. Ima make fresh tortillas at 6:00 pm. I'm washing everything down with some caffeinated drinks and Ima get f*cking bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just threw on a brisket myself, putting some ribs on a little later. I'm almost as excited about the food as I am for the fight!
Old 09-14-2013, 11:22 AM
TBOGGS78
Contender

Bank: 13,449.70
Total Points: 19,085.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by itiswhatitis View Post
Agreed, but I believe Floyd is looking to make a statement with this fight. I believe we're gonna see the younger version/more aggressive floyd in this fight and he's gonna get Canelo out of there. I believe he's gonna dictate the pace of this fight as usual and unload more combos instead of potshotting or 1, 2's
I have been saying this for weeks. I think it MIGHT be like a Corrales or Gatti performance. I really think Canelo and the rest of us are in for a surprise.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:22 AM
r__mutt
Contender

Rep Power: 0 r__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,965.82

"You think that he's coming to a gun fight without a gun and he's got five of them with the extra clip."

One of my favorite quotes this past week or two...probably only second to Roger Mayweather's "he ain't small" comments.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:39 AM
chill4500
Banned

Rep Power: 0 chill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these partschill4500 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,726.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamjr91 View Post
Yes, it is very awkward that people see this fight as competitive. This fight will be over by the 3rd round.
When Mayweather is down 2 rounds to 0?
Old 09-14-2013, 11:40 AM
SaldanaCC
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these partsSaldanaCC is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 11,019.80

Wooooow ppl are STILL bitc*** bout 2lbs like if nelo woulda been 154 he woulda won no doubt!!!!!!!!!???????
Like he hasnt rehydrated to his normal biga** self yet!!!!!!
Stop reachin already!!!!!!!!
TMT!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2013, 11:42 AM
grancampeon
Up and Comer

Total Points: 7,011.49

Mayweather is going to be very defensive tonight. Floyd Sr will not allow him to step out of his defensive mode until Canelo is beaten. Floyd will not be able to hurt Canelo. If you thought the fight versus Guerrero lacked offense on Floyd's part.... wait for tonight. Expect Canelo to throw many jabs and uppercuts..... that will be his way in.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:47 AM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 65 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,151,595,104,083,899.00
Total Points: 3,157,137,375,012,171.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by antrecasner
Basically he's saying Floyd be fronting a lot and I believe him. When has he ever not taken an opponent seriously regardless who it is/was.
are you stupid? its been said plenty of times, even flod himself that money may is a persona

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android