Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 03-24-2015, 11:14 AM
Genius~
No easy way out

Rep Power: 40 Genius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -17,301,440,692,212,556.00
Total Points: -17,300,595,692,001,606.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default I just beat halo 4 for the first time

(Played the remastered version on the Master Chief Collection)

Wow. I thought Bungie leaving the franchise would destroy it but I was dead wrong. 343 made a masterpiece here. There is no better first person shooter that tells a better story than the Halo franchise and 343 continues this trend. It's a lot different from Bungie's style and is more cinematic and emotional, but it feels a lot more like the books.

I can't remember the last time I felt so attached to a character as I did with cortana, and her complex struggle, dealing with death as an A.I. Something Master Chief never had to go through because he's not scared of anything. It really does become hard to determine which is the man and which is the machine.

Multiplayer is a blast too. I haven't played much of the Halo 1-3 maps because i'm having so much fun with Halo 4. Halo 4 Multiplayer is superior to call of duty in every way. Call of duty is just a frenetic one shot one kill type of game, but in Halo 4 you have survivability, defensive abilities, unique weapons and vehicles.

My favorite moment was charging through this group of people on the back of a warthog gunning them down. A couple grenades and a rocket launcher went off and it send me flipping in the sky, but I was still alive lol, I kept shooting while my armor was blinking, and when I hit the ground, my driver died but I was still alive lol and explosions were going off everywhere but I was still alive lol and I eventually gunned down 2 more of them before jet packing out, shields still going crazy.

That would have never happened in Call of Duty because I would have been dead from the first 3 seconds.

I can't even imagine how good a True Next gen Halo is going to be with 343 at the helm.

Bring on Halo 5.

Last edited by Genius~; 03-24-2015 at 11:33 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-25-2015, 08:08 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 203,697,145,587,287.47
Total Points: 204,952,467,215,757.53
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Halo was thee single only reason i chose the xbox. I was tempted to get the ps4 because of the hype surrounding the order 1886, lol. But from what I've heard it's Master chief forever!!
Old 03-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Genius~
No easy way out

Rep Power: 40 Genius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -17,301,440,692,212,556.00
Total Points: -17,300,595,692,001,606.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Halo was thee single only reason i chose the xbox. I was tempted to get the ps4 because of the hype surrounding the order 1886, lol. But from what I've heard it's Master chief forever!!
My nigga. I got both, and you made the right choice. There's nothing worth playing on the PS4 except maybe Bloodborne, which just came out, but I haven't picked it up yet.

Xbox is the better console with the better exclusives and Halo is one of the best franchises out there. After what 343 did with Halo 4, they proved they were a top developer and they were definitely capable of carrying future of Halo.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:48 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 2,464,473,475,178,020.00
Total Points: 2,465,287,432,642,502.50
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

It's probably the best single player Halo since the original Multiplayer little lacking compared to the other
Old 03-26-2015, 12:50 PM
DannYankee09
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 DannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,559,135,629,477,896.00
Total Points: 39,741,819,214,483,272.00
Starting your collection - mathed Right back at ya bro! - PainfromUkraine A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - robust_ No Message - robust_ 
No Message - robust_ Made that f@g cry A+ - Orisha Hopefully this will help you learn English. - robust_ What I give your mother every night. - robust_ Awesome moon attack gif!!!! - Unknown Champ 
Put this in your mouth - KO MX animo es solo boxeo ! - KO MX Thanks for the quick payment in the Canelo vs Lara bet, good luck on your future bets! :-) - Tyler_Durden For one of my Cubanita whores - Jalisciense909 A toy for you mija - Jalisciense909 
Sour grapes. 117-111. - Jalisciense909 Keeping it real - damit305 lol - -jose- septillionaire XD:lol1: - -jose- Enjoy! - HughJass 

I just beat the last of us and I feel the same as you towards naughty dog since I never played any of their games before. I'm like now I get it I gotta go play those damn uncharted games now. I feel like I played through a very long movie and the reviews are 5/5
Old 03-26-2015, 09:00 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 2,464,473,475,178,020.00
Total Points: 2,465,287,432,642,502.50
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannYankee09 View Post
I just beat the last of us and I feel the same as you towards naughty dog since I never played any of their games before. I'm like now I get it I gotta go play those damn uncharted games now. I feel like I played through a very long movie and the reviews are 5/5
Uncharted 2 was amazing at the time it came out one of the best games for the generation and easily my favorite PS3 exclusive 9.5/10

uncharted 3 though is one of the buggiest games i ever played it starts off great with young Nathan pulling off a heist It's a cool origin story but as you progress if you don't run into a game ending bug its more of the same kind of drags on a bit 8/10

i thought Tomb Raider is better than the Uncharted games but TBF Uncharted 2 came out 5 years before and that game revolutionized the genre

Last edited by Phenom; 03-26-2015 at 09:05 PM.