Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-18-2013, 03:19 PM
GRboxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,940.57
you are such a crybaby - Freedom2013 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinFloyd View Post
Hey Big dunn, don be ashamed... dont hide on your ALT! hahaha!
Running out of arguments huh.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
J The UnBiased
Banned

Rep Power: 0 J The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,010,069,219.88
boxingscene's f*ck boy - Ogecca MaMa get em J! Tell em about dem slick brothas! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD180sx View Post
So Pac cant negotiate?

So it was all made up since it wasnt late 2009?
MY POINT EXACTLY! Pacquiao can negotiate! Mayweather can negotiate! BUT, If they can't agree and reach a compromise, it is both of their faults that this fight never happened! It is out right ridiculous to place 100% blame on Floyd for this fights collapse. Let's face it, it's easy to hate Floyd, but keep it real, if these shoes were on Manny, y'all would be on his side saying how Floyd should accept testing.
J The UnBiased
Banned

Rep Power: 0 J The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these parts
boxingscene's f*ck boy - Ogecca MaMa get em J! Tell em about dem slick brothas! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
who care's the weight? hmmm... looks like floyd? hahahaha!
I have to admit, that was pretty funny.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:21 PM
GRboxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these partsGRboxing is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD180sx View Post
Serious? For defaming man.
They said absolutely nothing about Manny, did GBP even put out a statement about Pacquiao in 09? That was when Manny filed the case against him and GBP, and there is nothing to be found.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:22 PM
JustinFloyd
Arum's Hemorrhoid

Rep Power: 3 JustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,780.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRboxing View Post
Running out of arguments huh.
ahh.. hmm.. you keep ducking my question while I keep on answering yours? Where the contract dumb? If this is an easy fight, why the hell he keep putting roadblock on this richest fight of boxing? I hope you can read this now Big Dunn coz you keep ducking those questions you opened up! hahaha
GRboxing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J The UnBiased View Post
MY POINT EXACTLY! Pacquiao can negotiate! Mayweather can negotiate! BUT, If they can't agree and reach a compromise, it is both of their faults that this fight never happened! It is out right ridiculous to place 100% blame on Floyd for this fights collapse. Let's face it, it's easy to hate Floyd, but keep it real, if these shoes were on Manny, y'all would be on his side saying how Floyd should accept testing.
Exactly. They are both at fault for this big time. That 40 million dollar offer from Floyd was crap, just like Manny walking from the bout in 2009.
J The UnBiased
Banned

Quote:
lol! and you cant say why this fight is not happening even though from floydiots like you, its an easy fight for Floyd and most richest fight in the history of boxing?! lol!

i just sight ledwaba as sample coz like that fight, boxing experts feel its just a push over... fights need to happen to know that result not like you, only believe in fantasy fights...
You're putting me in a box my man, I want the fight as bad as you do. On paper, Floyd washes Manny easily. But fights aren't fought on paper, so I would like to see it in realty, so I can see guys like you then claim how Floyd took an easy fight and really should of fought some one else lmao.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:23 PM
GRboxing
Banned

Quote:
ahh.. hmm.. you keep ducking my question while I keep on answering yours? Where the contract dumb? If this is an easy fight, why the hell he keep putting roadblock on this richest fight of boxing? I hope you can read this now Big Dunn coz you keep ducking those questions you opened up! hahaha
Beating up a washed up Pacquiao does very little for Floyd at this point. Must have gotten tired with dealing with Bob Arum and all of web spinning lies.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:23 PM
SD180sx
Contender

Rep Power: 0 SD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these partsSD180sx is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 8,455.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by J The UnBiased View Post
And I agree with you man, both sides put up road blocks. But Floyd is the one that wont budge/keep changing his terms for Pac.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:24 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,495,403,210,839.27
Total Points: 18,396,403,674,628.22
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Hey Big dunn, don be ashamed... dont hide on your ALT! hahaha!
LOL it does sound like Dunn, like he focuses on stupid sh1t like saying show me when it was in late 2009! what the fuk? the guy just said the mayweathers accuses pac of doing peds, yet its not legit unless it was in late 2009?

Also he only criticize Floyd on the catchweight, something to make him not look like a flowmo, he is def an alt.