Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-21-2013, 10:47 PM
JoeKidd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 4 JoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,604.13

Looks like Floyd's fans are staying as far away from that video as if it's dirty p*rn! Why do their comments on this thread have nothing to do with the video? I would like to hear an explanation from a Floyd perspective.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-21-2013, 10:50 PM
JoeKidd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 4 JoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKidd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
I doubt Pacquiao was scared of losing he already lost by KO twice before and to Morales and said for many years knock me out you win, and his fighting style is not that of a scared guy who is scared to lose or get knocked out he leaves himself open to constantly please the fans.

I think Pac just obeyed Arum, Arum didn't have much faith in Pacman's chances against Floyd and wanted to milk him so told Manny to listen to him and just obey his every command and he will get paid.

Floyd on the other hand was scared sh1tless, his demeanor, his reactions, everything was that of a rich scared coward.
BS. Why would Pacquiao be afraid of losing to Floyd? Would Floyd hurt him? So what shame would there be to lose to the man that was heavily favoured...by a tag and run decision?
Old 07-21-2013, 10:51 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5840 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,954,203,966,478.82
Total Points: 16,955,204,364,063.67
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 

Man it must eat Floyd alive when Americans love Manny Pacquiao, I mean Pacman gets love from all races of people, and Floyd always points that out, why is it these Flowmos ignore those comments, its almost like being a whiney, victim mentality cry baby person is considered masculine to them.

Floyds also a xenophobe racist, imagine if someone said why does a black guy get all this money and just give it to his people? Floyd is over there mad saying why does Pacquiao make money in America but just gives it to his people in the Philippines, yet no outcry? I guess its only okay for certain people to be xenophobic, prejudice, ignorant and racist?

I never see Pacquiao cry about another fighter getting more love than him lol, thats mad g@y.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:59 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 66 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 356,752,379,736,507.69
Total Points: 447,552,389,827,308.38
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em1 View Post
Nothing tops this

I can hear you...it's like you're right next to me...

Haha, truth is Floyd really misses his bff fiddy.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Jaliscoguey13
Contender

Rep Power: 2 Jaliscoguey13 is a jewel in the roughJaliscoguey13 is a jewel in the roughJaliscoguey13 is a jewel in the roughJaliscoguey13 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 9,152.54

Im not a Floyd fan, but Pacquiao has to beat Rios and at least two more good welterweights. And by good I dont mean Marquez, Bradley, Prov, Alvarado, or any other Top Rank Fighter, Im getting tired of watching the same fights over and over.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:14 PM
Em1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Em1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond reputeEm1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,812.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P.T. View Post
Haha, truth is Floyd really misses his bff fiddy.
50 was on max & marcellus a couple weeks ago (thats where the quote from my sig came from), he said they're still good. they still talk. just not business partners anymore.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:15 PM
JoeKidd
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
Im not a Floyd fan, but Pacquiao has to beat Rios and at least two more good welterweights. And by good I dont mean Marquez, Bradley, Prov, Alvarado, or any other Top Rank Fighter, Im getting tired of watching the same fights over and over.
If you were just a boxing fan, you'd never say this. A boxing fan simply wants to see that matchup and could care less about being deserved. Pure offense versus pure defense.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:17 PM
J The UnBiased
Banned

Rep Power: 0 J The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,010,068,851.88
boxingscene's f*ck boy - Ogecca MaMa get em J! Tell em about dem slick brothas! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
I doubt Pacquiao was scared of losing he already lost by KO twice before and to Morales and said for many years knock me out you win, and his fighting style is not that of a scared guy who is scared to lose or get knocked out he leaves himself open to constantly please the fans.

I think Pac just obeyed Arum, Arum didn't have much faith in Pacman's chances against Floyd and wanted to milk him so told Manny to listen to him and just obey his every command and he will get paid.

Floyd on the other hand was scared sh1tless, his demeanor, his reactions, everything was that of a rich scared coward.
Or is it just poor defense?
Old 07-21-2013, 11:18 PM
J The UnBiased
Banned

Rep Power: 0 J The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these partsJ The UnBiased is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,010,068,851.88
boxingscene's f*ck boy - Ogecca MaMa get em J! Tell em about dem slick brothas! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Man it must eat Floyd alive when Americans love Manny Pacquiao, I mean Pacman gets love from all races of people, and Floyd always points that out, why is it these Flowmos ignore those comments, its almost like being a whiney, victim mentality cry baby person is considered masculine to them.

Floyds also a xenophobe racist, imagine if someone said why does a black guy get all this money and just give it to his people? Floyd is over there mad saying why does Pacquiao make money in America but just gives it to his people in the Philippines, yet no outcry? I guess its only okay for certain people to be xenophobic, prejudice, ignorant and racist?

I never see Pacquiao cry about another fighter getting more love than him lol, thats mad g@y.
You wrote a paragraph about what you dislike about another grown man......"that's mad g@y".
Old 07-21-2013, 11:22 PM
A-Wolf
This One Can See

Rep Power: 16 A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,522,401,857,643.15
Total Points: 1,522,901,887,242.64
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

A body language and behavioral expert could go to TOWN on Floyd Mayweather. He shat his pants fourteen times during that exhibition.