Join Date: Jul 2013
Rep Power: 0
Total Points: 9,409.21
Margarito didn't cheat
Hopkins beats any middleweight besides Roy Jones
Join Date: Apr 2013
Rep Power: 9
Total Points: 197,415,162,632,032.16
Too much emphasis placed on ppv sales and ppv fighters seeing as they benefit only the fighters involved and actually hurt boxing as a whole. Take out ppv events and we'd get to see the elite fighting more frequently and fighters wouldn't have to be so cautious in picking opponents were a loss could potentially derail them from a future ppv fight.
Quantity and quality > ppv
Join Date: Mar 2010
Rep Power: 0
Total Points: 2,177,145,118.62
1. Hopkins beat Zags
2. Devon Alexander is Floyd's toughest fight at 147.
3. Devon Alexander is criminally underrated.
4. Victor Ortiz still has some left if he can over come his in ring lapses.
5. Klitschko brothers are easily both in the top 10 best HW.
6. Mike Tyson never would have beaten Lewis
7. Lucas Matthysse is somewhat overrated.
8. Danny Garcia beats Lucas Matthysse.
9. Kell Brook is a giant Hype job.
10. Devon Alexander legitimately beat Matthysse and Kotelnik.
11. Bradley over Pacquiao wasn't even the worst score of last year. I felt Bradley won 4 rounds, while Rios was embarrassed by Abril for instance.
12. Most people over use/miss use the term robbery and don't really understand how judging in fights works.
13. Margarito is cheater and a scum bag. Apparently this isn't a popular belief any more lol.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Rep Power: 0
Total Points: 12,561,080,533,961.39
-Oscar didn't need to throw a punch the last 2 rds vs Tito when he asily won the 1st 9 rds
-B-Hop easily beat Calzache
-Jermaine Taylor barely won both fights vs B-Hop
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Golden State Of Mind
Rep Power: 21
Total Points: 12,705,178,169,101.72
1. Margarito took Pacquiao's prime away.
2. Pacquiao took Bradley's prime away.
Join Date: May 2008
Rep Power: 58
Total Points: 29,004,316,300,947.21
1) Margarito and Baldomir are fairly comparable fighters in terms of overall level
2) John-Juarez 1 was a fair draw
3) Cintron didn't get knocked out by Martinez, he was lucky the ref didn't wave it off and gave him the full ten but the ref never waved it off.
4) Judah beat Matthysse close
5) Joshua Clottey is a loser~ that is what he does he finds ways to lose fights I don't find that a respectable trait especially for an otherwise solid fighter.
Those were some fun arguments I have had on here, there are others I can't think of of the top of my head and others I don't even think I need to bring up.
|Share This With Friends|
|boxing , opinions? , unpopular|