|07-21-2013, 05:30 PM||#21|
Whores on Our Cul de Sac
Join Date: May 2010
Quoted: 3 Post(s)Rep Power: 49
Total Points: 19,957,654,178,143.62
|07-21-2013, 05:33 PM||#24|
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 0
Total Points: 30,660.06
-Matthysse is overrated
-Mayweather is probably juicing
-Most boxers probably juice (especially before fights are announced)
-Marquez was roided up highly against Pacquiao
-Danny Garcia is underrated
|07-21-2013, 05:34 PM||#25|
Join Date: May 2008
Quoted: 6 Post(s)Rep Power: 11
Total Points: 125,473.31
I had Bradley -Pac Split decision for Bradley /thread ... seriously I did.
Lucas Matthysee is over-rated, people cry he was robbed but he couldn't finish Judah or Alexander. May I also point out that these are most likely the people who complained that Pac couldn't finish Mosley.
Gennady Golovkin doesn't have the resume to be the #1 yet, but he can get there.
Pernell Whitaker should only have 1 loss on his record.
Ward is p4p #1.
|07-21-2013, 06:53 PM||#27|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quoted: 220 Post(s)Rep Power: 32
Total Points: 1,079,986,074,072.58
1. Lara would beat Floyd even knock him out.
2. Amir Mansour is the best American HW.
3. Oscar De La Hoya clearly beat Trinidad
4. Carl Froch is a skilled boxer.
5. Zab Judah is not wasted talent. He's not an underachiever who could've been a great hall of famer. Zab is what he is - a fast flashy southpaw and he had a good career.
6. Wilder is the biggest hypejob in boxing today.
7. B-Hop clearly beat Joe Calzaghe
8. Had RJJ stayed at HW back in 2003 he would've beaten Mike Tyson.
9. Most people who claim Sugar Ray Robinson is the GOAT has never even seen ONE SRR fight in their entire life.
10. Oscar De La Hoya took a dive against B-Hop.
11. Lennox Lewis is the greatest HW boxer of all time.
12. Kostya Tszyu was overrated
13. Sergio Martinez is not finished and would outbox GGG.
|07-21-2013, 07:01 PM||#28|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hudson, Fl
Quoted: 1798 Post(s)Rep Power: 159
Total Points: 2,122,259,372,062,718.75
Pacquiao/Marquez 3 could go either way.
Sergio Martinez has always been overrated.
I hate Ray Leonard.
|07-21-2013, 07:05 PM||#30|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quoted: 494 Post(s)Rep Power: 18
Total Points: 1,000,116,439.08
Marquez was such a big underdog at the time, and because he didn't get KOed like everyone expected, and managed to survive and land shots, immediately it was dubbed a robbery when the fight concluded.
I see this happening a lot in boxing.
|Share This With Friends|
|boxing, opinions?, unpopular|