Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2014, 07:35 PM
The Tase
NSB War Veteran

Rep Power: 30 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696,636,182,795.88
Total Points: 1,696,637,204,561.11
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 
Arrow MURICAN Soccer Post Game thoughts from a FAT Yank

First and foremost, proud of these guys. They showed great heart and determination against a team clearly more talented than them. That overtime period (you like that mike e?) was crazy. I wish they started playing the game that way. Last15-20 minutes we were out playing them. We had so many chances to get that equalizer.

This is only the beginning. Looking at that roster, its quite obvious these guys are nowhere close to the best athletes Murica had to offer. Not even close at all. Players like besler, bedoya, cameron, they look like chamomile tea drinking fruit cake hipsters who sleep outside apple stores waiting for the new iphone. I mean these guys dont even look like athletes. They look so skinny and short to be defenders at this level. I really wanted jumaine jones to blow up and play better than he did because that's gonna inspire more black american athletes to take up soccer.

Bradley - a lot of criticism about him in this world cup. he had an up and down game. been hard on him myself but he makes great passes at times and has the most creativity out of all the midfielders in the team which is a huge problem. His problem is he doesnt have the physicals nor the athletic futbol talent. sure he's fast and covers a lot of ground but he is not a dynamic athlete nor talent.

Zusi - 2nd most annoying player on the team after Bradley. cant stand this dude.

Yedlin - my favorite player on the team. why this guy was not starting over someone like fabian johnson who did absolutely nothing this world cup i have no idea. I thought it was a disservice to play him so little considering he is easily the guy with the most talent and upside in this whole squad. If Klinsman actually believed we really dont have a chance, he should have played him. The experience would have been invaluable and a great investment that will pay off greatly in the next world cup.

Jones - great physicals but absolutely horrible touch on the ball. had so many chances could not finish.

Dempsey - really disappointed in his performance this year. He's looking like the new landon donovan. a somewhat talent that will in the end disappoint you but will be put in the pedestal as the "best" in the squad even though he really isnt.

I agree with what michael ballack said int he post game. murica needs more technical skill which lead to longer possessions. skill more importantly on the defensive side and midfield. All our defenders lack imagination, touch, & dribbling skills. I see other teams and the amount of talent and forward aggression their defenders have compared to USA is night and day.

It was a great run. futbol has won this fat yank over. the game is more streamlined than the NFL. every possession matters. the buildup to score is so exciting. The clock is running unlike in the NFL where there is so much stoppages that games take 4-5 hours and there is so much dead time. so much commercials.

In the end, we just need more of our premier athletes to play this sport. Its a slow process but soccer is slowly gaining ground in Fat Yankistan. Its quite obvious england has been left behind by Murica.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:38 PM
jas
Truly truly atg

Rep Power: 31 jas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,804,983,519,780,515.00
Total Points: 3,847,368,272,487,738.00
Cheers! - Tyler_Durden ur2 generous, thanks - Rockin' Enjoy - Scott.Weiland One of BScene's best! - jazluvr For always keeping it 100! - Check_hooks 
Thanks for the swift payment and for staying true on all your bets! :-) - Tyler_Durden Good man. - Scott.Weiland To a stellar poster - mathed more e-cash - mathed and more e-cash - mathed 
Cheers! - Tyler_Durden Quick payment, ATG poster. - DonMega For Real recognizing Real - BrushMyHair you da man - .:: JSFD26 ::. Hey just being unbiased lol - hectari 
stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Always knew you were fat tase
Old 07-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 92 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,893,128,388,646.60
Total Points: 2,914,377,218,837.60
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas 

You guys need to stop with the "athlete" nonsense.

It's retarded and borderline homo.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Sugar Adam Ali
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,904,791,646,481.16
Total Points: 125,704,791,673,652.09
Congrats on 3000 posts! - LacedUp Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas 
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane 

This World Cup has really taken over America, and I think in 20 years or 4 or 5'world cups from now, America will be dominating,, it's getting huge in the states..

Our domestic leagues still get dwarfed by other nations, but I think a few decades from now America will be a powerhouse in soccer... This sport has really exploded
Old 07-01-2014, 07:43 PM
jas
Truly truly atg

Rep Power: 31 jas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,804,983,519,780,515.00
Total Points: 3,847,368,272,487,738.00
Cheers! - Tyler_Durden ur2 generous, thanks - Rockin' Enjoy - Scott.Weiland One of BScene's best! - jazluvr For always keeping it 100! - Check_hooks 
Thanks for the swift payment and for staying true on all your bets! :-) - Tyler_Durden Good man. - Scott.Weiland To a stellar poster - mathed more e-cash - mathed and more e-cash - mathed 
Cheers! - Tyler_Durden Quick payment, ATG poster. - DonMega For Real recognizing Real - BrushMyHair you da man - .:: JSFD26 ::. Hey just being unbiased lol - hectari 
stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 stick it up your ass f*ggot - Pretty Boy32 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Cringeworthy, it really is
Old 07-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,019,388,788,213,746.00
Total Points: 5,021,543,044,954,904.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Old 07-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Da Machine Doe

Rep Power: 11 Da Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine Doe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,452,823,633,810.84
Total Points: 8,452,823,796,764.92

All this game did was show us we aren't that good still.

But US > England.

All that matters.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:48 PM
The Tase
NSB War Veteran

Rep Power: 30 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

dont be jelly cuz we got athletes and you got hatton and rooney.

jus sayin doe.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,019,388,788,213,746.00
Total Points: 5,021,543,044,954,904.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
All this game did was show us we aren't that good still.

But US > England.

All that matters.
Algeria >>> USA

All that matters to me.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:08 PM
The Tase
NSB War Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
This World Cup has really taken over America, and I think in 20 years or 4 or 5'world cups from now, America will be dominating,, it's getting huge in the states..

Our domestic leagues still get dwarfed by other nations, but I think a few decades from now America will be a powerhouse in soccer... This sport has really exploded
if we made it this far with these type of players it wont take that long to be legit contenders.

minimum 2 more world cups.

by then england would be the same level as tahiti.

smdh.