Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-28-2013, 11:05 AM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,721,784,776.09
Total Points: 23,721,815,323.90
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolkiller View Post
You're right he has seen everything in boxing, just wish he would have fought fought everything. Floyd hasn't beat anyone by embarrassment since Gatti, and that was about a decade ago.
And Gatti was worn out and washed up
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-28-2013, 11:08 AM
flint
Pac smashed my mom

Rep Power: 0 flint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,112,233.18

Quote:
You're right he has seen everything in boxing, just wish he would have fought fought everything. Floyd hasn't beat anyone by embarrassment since Gatti, and that was about a decade ago.
did you see the guerrero fight? and its getting ready to happen again sept 14th.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:14 AM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley 

At this point in the build up I am agreement with Chavez's assessment. I want Canelo to knock jr OUT !!

That would be a sure win for Canelo

Showtime has a lot of money on JR

If its half way close the judges will be in favor of JR

IF its obvious that Canelo got it , they will give it to JR

its coming down to who can generate the money

Oh my I thought I would never give in to say that

I have always loved the sport since I was a kid and when MMA and IFC or whatever it is, came around I thought it would flop

Boxing is on the flop

What keeps it alive for me are real fighters in it for titles and glory,,,,,,they will get their money, its their prize
Old 06-28-2013, 11:22 AM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaldanaCC View Post
Everybody has a shot its boxing all it takes is one shot to the chin but the fact its floyd changes everything that chance turns into a tiny window that has never been cracked in 17 yrs so until then u cant truely say someone has a shot against floyd and mean it.
An to those sayin canelo is hand picked u cant be seriouse who would make a better fight????......dont worry ill wait????.....An please dont tell me pacman mr nyquil himself!!!!!
IF JR had fought all comers , sought them out and whupped them in the ring, didn't duck nor cherry pick, didn't seek out little guys or wee little guys to embarrass them and "make himself look good", and especially signed every legit threat over the last 8 years I would agree with you.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:34 AM
rocktx
Contender

Bank: 36,415.49
Total Points: 200,000,044,113.84

Quote:
He embarrassed Marquez and Hatton. Guerrero was close too, it never looked like he had a chance.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:03 PM
ox805er
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,672,404,816.28
Total Points: 2,681,415,647.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktx View Post
He embarrassed Marquez and Hatton. Guerrero was close too, it never looked like he had a chance.
in mayweather's favorite quote "easy money"... lol.. yeah cause it was easy pickings.. I don't knock jr's skills I've always knocked his choice of opposition.. he could of shut a lot of haters and critics by taking margarita over baldo.. or even Judah.. he could of man up and fough manny when he gave in by taking less and eventually agreeing to all testing.. instead sighting health concerns.. but yet he's willing to face a young hungry kid that's going to outweigh him by 10-15.. and that's not a risk?

I just hope it's a good fight.. cause jr has a tendency to promise best fights and wars.. and sells FOY type of fight.. and delivers a glorified sparring match!
Old 06-28-2013, 05:50 PM
louisiaaron
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 louisiaaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Total Points: 678.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosweethooks View Post
IF JR had fought all comers , sought them out and whupped them in the ring, didn't duck nor cherry pick, didn't seek out little guys or wee little guys to embarrass them and "make himself look good", and especially signed every legit threat over the last 8 years I would agree with you.
since fighting DLH he has fought five fighters that were at the time on the top P4P list
-hatton #8 P4Pand undefeated
-marquez #2 P4P
-mosley #3 P4P
-ortiz not ranked
-cotto #8 P4P and #1 JR MW
-guerrero #10 P4P and mandatory contender

you also have to factor in that he cant fight top rank fighters... which isnt his fault... arum won't work with outsiders... it's been at least 5 years since GBP/Mayweather has done a fight with TR... the dude fought 5 P4P fighters that were in or around his weight class...
Old 06-29-2013, 12:10 AM
budfr
Stick N Move 2 Slick

Rep Power: 11 budfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,178.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint View Post
chavez jr said that mayweather has never faced anybody like alvarez. he's high. mayweather has seen everything in boxing expecially alvarez's style his entire career. alvarez is the one that has never faced anybody like mayweather, because there's nobody like him period.money wins by embarrassment.
Yeah, he hasnīt face anyone like Floyd. He hasnīt faced a boring coward who only wins by hugging, running, pushing, and jabbing.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:13 AM
Agent Stahl
sons of anarchy in the uk

Rep Power: 30 Agent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,354,503.54
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

if only canelo has great stamina
Old 06-29-2013, 12:18 AM
budfr
Stick N Move 2 Slick

Rep Power: 11 budfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,178.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisiaaron View Post
since fighting DLH he has fought five fighters that were at the time on the top P4P list
-hatton #8 P4Pand undefeated
-marquez #2 P4P
-mosley #3 P4P
-ortiz not ranked
-cotto #8 P4P and #1 JR MW
-guerrero #10 P4P and mandatory contender

you also have to factor in that he cant fight top rank fighters... which isnt his fault... arum won't work with outsiders... it's been at least 5 years since GBP/Mayweather has done a fight with TR... the dude fought 5 P4P fighters that were in or around his weight class...
Listen ignorant, Hatton was never good. Marquez was too small back then and Floyd never hurt him, Mosley wobbled him twice, Ortizīs fight was a joke, Cotto wasnīt the same after Margarito whopped his culoand still the fight was close, Guerrero chased him and just lost a UD.