Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Enayze
Boss

Rep Power: 30 Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,772,645,297,598.00
Total Points: 3,772,705,628,112.85
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Essentially who complex and advanced a culture can be is not a consequence of race, at all. It's a consequence of environment. Why were the Egyptians so advanced as a society while sub-Saharan Africans were relatively not? Because Egypt had the advantage of an efficient system of farming in an area of great fertility allowing them to feed many more people than were required to produce the food. This meant that they could feed priests and warriors and chiefs or kings, and also could feed artisans, metallurgists, stonemasons, builders, architects.

How advanced a society can be is directly linked to how efficiently that society can be fed, and is nothing to do with race.
Take into account the Aztecs and Incas who had all the food supply they could ask for in addition to a kind environment, yet they never developed a wheel, a corner stone for any group of people to be considered a civilization. The Incas also did not have a coherent system of writing another element of a true civilization. The environment was as good for the people of Americas as it was for the Mediterranean folk. What can be argued is that the Europeans had a lot more means to trade with the surrounding nations for new tools and elements than anyone else.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:45 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 230 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,805,182,329,910,565.75
Total Points: 1,805,182,330,296,612.75
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

who gives a flying shlt!!!!
Old 06-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Enayze
Boss

Rep Power: 30 Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,772,645,297,598.00
Total Points: 3,772,705,628,112.85
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi108 View Post
Dont talk too soon or did the europeans already forget about the severe rapings they copped at the hands of ancient military commander hannibal barca(the first and real hannibal), not only that but did the europeans forget about the moors and andalusia? Did the europeans forget about 'european(slavic) slave trade' of the ottoman empire?...
Let me ask you what happened to Hannibal and the Carthaginian Empire?

Quote:
The europeans are the most powerful today and over the past 200years, no doubt about that, But if you talk about total sedentary history(20,000years or so) Europeans have only been the most powerful for maybe 10-20% of known history,
Known human civilized history spans 4500 years not 20,000 years. And out of those 4500 years starting with the Greeks continuing to the Romans and so forth, the Europeans roughly were the most powerful for 3000 years of it.

Quote:
they love to hate on africans but africans(non sub-saharran) were the most powerful in the world for the majority of humanities known history(phonecian empire which most of it was north africa but based in lebanon, ancient saba, ancient egypt, cathrage, land of punt etc)
Carthage shared power in the Mediterranean Seas with the Greeks, and after their long existence of 700+ years were literally burned to the ground by Scipio and the Roman army.

Quote:
there are literally 100's of kindoms all accross north africa/arab gulf/east africa over the past 20,000years that are far greater than the ancient greeks and romans but because the europeans are in power today thats all you ever hear about, I mean seriously how many movies can they make about ancient greece and rome before they start sounding like repititive parrots
Name me one kingdom greater than the Romans.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:41 PM
M.O.B
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.B has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,031,140.84

How does Chuck Norris fits into this?
Old 06-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 55 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,471,508,683,449.92
Total Points: 22,471,508,683,596.35
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post
Let me ask you what happened to Hannibal and the Carthaginian Empire?

Known human civilized history spans 4500 years not 20,000 years. And out of those 4500 years starting with the Greeks continuing to the Romans and so forth, the Europeans roughly were the most powerful for 3000 years of it.

Carthage shared power in the Mediterranean Seas with the Greeks, and after their long existence of 700+ years were literally burned to the ground by Scipio and the Roman army.

Name me one kingdom greater than the Romans.

Funny how he's claiming the Ottoman Empire (the Turks) when the Turks were, in fact, Asiatics from Mongolia :hahahaha9:
Old 06-28-2013, 04:00 PM
- Ram Raid -
Capricorn # 1

Rep Power: 4 - Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,155,826,443.84
Total Points: 30,160,816,203.98

Because it was an advanced civilisation emanating from Africa.

When a 'races' achievements has been whitewashed and those people have been stripped of their cultural history and pride by the workings of white supremacy, finding something that refutes negative depictions of African history is no doubt going to be significant to those people.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:01 PM
MrTambourineMan
the man in me

Rep Power: 8 MrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,397.16
for contributing to the Gif Thread - -jose- 

I married Isis on the fifth day of May
But I could not hold on to her very long
So I cut off my hair and I rode straight away
For the wild unknown country where I could not go wrong.

I came to a high place of darkness and light
Dividing line ran through the centre of town
I hitched up my pony to a post on the right
Went into the laundry to wash my clothes down.

A man in the corner approached me for a match
I knew right away he was not ordinary
He said "Are you looking for something easy to catch ?"
Said "I got no money". He said "That ain't necessary".

We set out that night for the cold in the North
I gave him my blanket and he gave me his word
I said "Where are we going ?" He said "We'd be back by the fourth"
I said "That's the best news that I've ever heard".

I was thinking about turquoise I was thinking about gold
I was thinking about diamonds and the world's biggest necklace
As we rode through the canyons through the devilish cold
I was thinking about Isis how she thought I was so reckless.

How she told me that one day we would meet up again
And things would be different the next time we wed
If I only could hang on and just be her friend
I still can't remember SOME of the best things she said.

We came to the pyramids all embedded in ice
He said "There's a body I'm trying to find
If I carry it out it'll bring a good price"
It was then that I knew what he had on his mind.

The wind it was howling and the snow was outrageous
We chopped through the night and we chopped through the dawn
When he died I was hoping that it wasn't contagious
But I made up my mind that I had to go on.
I broke into the tomb but the casket was empty
There was no jewels no nothing - I thought I'd been had
When I saw that my partner was just being friendly
When I took up his offer I must-a been mad.

I picked up his body and I dragged him inside
Threw him down in the hole and I put back the cover
I said a quick prayer then I felt satisfied
So I rode back to find Isis just to tell her that I love her.

She was there in the meadow where the creek used to rise
Blinded by sleep and in need of a bed
I came in from the East with the sun in my eyes
I kissed her one time then I rode on ahead.

She said "Where ya been ?" I said "No place special."
She said "You look different" I said "Well I guess"
She said "You been gone" I said "That's only natural"
She said "You gonna stay ?" I said "If you want me to, Yes ".

Isis oh Isis you're a mystical child
What drives me to you is what drives me insane
I still can remember the way that you smiled
On the fifth day of May in the drizzling rain.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Jim Jeffries
rugged individualist

Rep Power: 87 Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,469,840,840,040.90
Total Points: 21,469,842,575,945.37
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Two words. Fertile Crescent. That area of Egypt was part of it and thus able to sustain the vast numbers of people in close proximity required to build the pyramids.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 636,671,037,215.41
Total Points: 736,671,147,862.07
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

If it doesn't matter, then why do you have an issue with African Americans claiming an Egyptian ancestral lineage?

History has been so thoroughly altered by the European, particularly by the European Christian, that you don't sound as imbecilic as you truly are.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Brother Khalid
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 36 Brother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,396,148,315,593.62
Total Points: 9,396,148,376,529.32
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather >>>>> Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka "The Black Hitler" - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

To answer the question by the TS...It doesn't matter to me or any other black person because we know they were black.

Everyone who came in contact with them, all those famous historians, the Egyptians themselves etc...stated they were black.

Now they weren't as dark as the nubians, but black non the less.

It wasn't until recently that people have tried to white-wash Egypt. Hell I have even heard people claim that the ancient Ethiopians were white as well....smh

Last edited by Brother Khalid; 06-28-2013 at 05:59 PM..