Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,680,997,444,980.18
Total Points: 1,681,006,372,554.99
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
Yes, but Povetkin has looked much better under Tszyu.
Like when he got beaten up by a crude unskilled Cruiserweight who struggles at 200 lbs against the likes of Ola Afolabi and Firat Arslan?

Povetkin sucks just as bad, if not worse. I'm tired of seeing people who blame Atlas for Povetkin's crap career.

The way that Lebedev has been treated by the same team that Povetkin currently has shows that Teddy Atlas is the last thing Povetkin needs to worry about as he is surrounded by idiots who would just as soon see him die in the ring if he fails to win and make them look good.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Huxley
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Huxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,935,936,943.87
Total Points: 12,936,034,993.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
I do understand what Teddy means, Wladamir is a superb BOXER but I don't know much about him as a FIGHTER, he's never really been in any FIGHTS.

only time someone has been good enough to take it to him was Sanders, other than that he's basically outclassed his opponents.

That said, povetkin is not good enough to get close and land punches and force wlad into a fight, he will get outboxed and outclassed like the rest of these mugs
Have a look at the first Peter fight.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:23 AM
Huxley
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Huxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these partsHuxley is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,935,936,943.87
Total Points: 12,936,034,993.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932 View Post
Like when he got beaten up by a crude unskilled Cruiserweight who struggles at 200 lbs against the likes of Ola Afolabi and Firat Arslan?

Povetkin sucks just as bad, if not worse. I'm tired of seeing people who blame Atlas for Povetkin's crap career.

The way that Lebedev has been treated by the same team that Povetkin currently has shows that Teddy Atlas is the last thing Povetkin needs to worry about as he is surrounded by idiots who would just as soon see him die in the ring if he fails to win and make them look good.
Yeah, you clearly suck when you win Olympic gold and go on to having an undefeated pro career and is set to face Klitschko in a mega fight.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Jloro
Invicta

Rep Power: 18 Jloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138,422,130,847,776.75
Total Points: 1,139,422,130,849,874.50
back at you - ddangerous BOOOOMB SQUUAAAD - valero celebrate with a slice of cake - sugarsmosley ohhh don't cry put this in your ass - KO MX 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro 

I feel like Teddy is senile or something. I'm being serious. A few weeks ago on FNF he wouldn't let anyone else talk and forced them to listen to some speech he made up as he went along about nothing. I felt bad for everyone else lol