Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-09-2013, 05:15 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,089,321,018.50
16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler 
unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 
Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab .........no homo - MANIAC310 
for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara Survives Twice To Force Angulo TKO Win

Home Depot Center, Carson, California - Erislandy Lara (18-1-2, 12KOs) got off the deck, twice, and stopped Alfredo Angulo (22-3, 18KOs) in the tenth round to win the vacant interim-WBA junior middleweight title. Lara was down in the fourth and the ninth rounds. During the tenth round, Lara landed a hard combination of punches that caught Angulo right on his eye, breaking his orbital bone - and then the Mexican slugger was in a lot of pain and started walking back to his corner in the middle of the action - and at that point the referee quickly waved off the fight and the doctors rushed the ring. At the time of the stoppage, Lara was ahead 85-84 on two cards and Angulo up 86-83 on the third. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos & Esther Lin

[Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Troav
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Troav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud ofTroav has much to be proud of
Total Points: 18,197.24
For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Angulo is a beast I feel like no one really lost last night. Both fighters gave it their all and I liked what I saw. That was a pretty nasty bump on his eye. No shame on quitting to save his career.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 1,000,310,950.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troav View Post
Angulo is a beast I feel like no one really lost last night. Both fighters gave it their all and I liked what I saw. That was a pretty nasty bump on his eye. No shame on quitting to save his career.
I agree. One of the best comeback I've ever seen. I thought Angulo was ahead... What a comeback for Lara. I think he thought it would take a stoppage to win and he got it.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:57 AM
PunchyPotorff
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,027,770.76

Great fight, but the ref that had it Angulo up 86-83 needs to learn boxing is more than walking around swinging bombs. That ref and alot of other confused refs... haveta go.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:04 AM
kokingbill
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 kokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245,199.46
Total Points: 1,273,638.81
Send a message via Skype™ to kokingbill

Don't ask me why Lara was all happy and celebrating when Angulo had to quit due to the injury. Lara was getting his sh1t pushed in in a big way and should be embarrassed. That's a crappy way to get a win. I understand it still goes down as a win, but the him and the Watson family looked like a kids on Christmas morning. It was freaking pathetic. Oh, Angulo just mopped the floor with our guy but yippy we win! I freaking hate those guys. Not taking anything away from Lara, just inappropriate given the beating he was receiving.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:07 AM
ihatebobarum
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these partsihatebobarum is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,672.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokingbill View Post
Don't ask me why Lara was all happy and celebrating when Angulo had to quit due to the injury. Lara was getting his sh1t pushed in in a big way and should be embarrassed. That's a crappy way to get a win. I understand it still goes down as a win, but the him and the Watson family looked like a kids on Christmas morning. It was freaking pathetic. Oh, Angulo just mopped the floor with our guy but yippy we win! I freaking hate those guys. Not taking anything away from Lara, just inappropriate given the beating he was receiving.
i am assuming you didnt watch the fight.

i hope al brings some exposure to lara because its been a long time coming.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:19 AM
newcastleking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 newcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond reputenewcastleking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,290.73

Crazy f ucki n fight, both this and main event, respect to all of these fighters. I did notice that Angulo hardly wasnt letting the right hand fly.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:44 AM
feroth
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 feroth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond reputeferoth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,920.38

Why is it that when a guy gets KO'd by a punch y'all happy but if a dude breaks ur ****ing eye orbital with a PUNCH u say he had to retire due to an injury...no. ***** broke ur face with a punch that's boxing, that's the goal...he done it and won. Respect to both guys cuz that fight was back and forth both guys got their licks in. And ps margarito wouldn't have quit but not everyone is as insane and hard headed as margarito
Old 06-09-2013, 10:49 AM
PRp4p757
Contender

Rep Power: 0 PRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these partsPRp4p757 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 41,485.57

I think Lara won clearly. Yes he was downed twice but he won rounds and even fought beter once*getting*up. He put in work on angulos face and It won him the fight. Once I rewatched it u can see it swelling up at the start of the 10th. Props to Perro he fought a hell of a fight I would watch him again hopefully his eye lets him.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:52 AM
jrrod02
Unified Champion

Rep Power: 0 jrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 82,071,656,500.49
Total Points: 82,072,535,537.34
No Message - panyck 

For Angulo to quit, you know that eye is completely damaged.
His career might go the way of Margarito after that.