Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-06-2013, 05:11 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,086,458,660.11
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Dawson Would Rematch Andre Ward But Only at 175

“Bad” Chad Dawson makes his return to the ring and also to the Light Heavyweight division this Saturday night as he will take on hard hitting Adonis Stevenson at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. Dawson will be defending his title for the first time after making an unsuccessful drop in weight to take on Super Middleweight kingpin Andre Ward last September.

Dawson was stopped for the first time in his career as he was fighting at 168 pounds for the first time since 2006. The drop in weight affected Dawson’s performance as he seemed zapped and was down three times in the fight before it was called off. When Dawson was on the most recent episode of BoxingScene Radio, he still gave Ward credit for the win but he knows the weight affected his performance that night.

“At the end of the day people are going to say what they want to say. Some people who are smart enough and intelligent enough [will] see that the weight took a toll on me. And there are some people that don't want to say that was the case. Like I said, I rolled the dice and came up short. I give all the credit in the world to Andre Ward. He did was he was supposed to do and he got the victory but now I'm back at my weight class I'm going to erase the memories of that fight not only in my head, but the fans too. On Saturday night I'm going to show everybody that I'm still the best Light Heavyweight in the world” Dawson would tell BoxingScene Radio. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-06-2013, 10:47 AM
toshmurph
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 toshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 231,791,357,012.54
Total Points: 4,242,791,392,210.57
merry christmas - the collector have a sammich - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via Skype™ to toshmurph

I like Dawson, but how in the hell can you call the weight a HBO set up if you you yourself called Andre Ward out and say you'll fight him at 168!!

Is Chad trying to say HBO used some kind of effing mind control to make him call out Ward??
Old 06-06-2013, 11:09 AM
slindee3
Contender

Rep Power: 0 slindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these partsslindee3 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 7,034,597,634.04
Total Points: 7,034,599,882.53
No Message - Manny_ate_myDog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshmurph View Post
I like Dawson, but how in the hell can you call the weight a HBO set up if you you yourself called Andre Ward out and say you'll fight him at 168!!

Is Chad trying to say HBO used some kind of effing mind control to make him call out Ward??
My man, do you think it's possible that HBO contacted Dawson and told him he had the option of fighting Ward but only at 168 lbs, Dawson accepted, and then called Ward out? Everything you read ain't always as they appear.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:16 AM
MrClutch85
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 MrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,049,876.32

Dawson was drained but he agreed to come down to 168 and fight Ward no excuses at 175 Ward would win
Old 06-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Mr. Philadel
R.I.P. (1954 - 2014)

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 65 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,280,016,629.62
Total Points: 431,180,702,253.00
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

I'm one of those who felt like Chad was drained...he lost the fight at the tables imo...not in the ring!!...that rematch is high on my wish list....Ward can't stay at 168 forever....when he decides to come up you can bet Bad Chad will be waiting for that ass.....atm I give Ward his props and he's the top dude p4p on my list based off of who he beat and when he beat them....but I feel deep down that Chad has EVERYTHING needed to beat Ward and I do believe he'll prove me right if they fight again at 175
Old 06-06-2013, 12:09 PM
jlcelestine
Contender

Total Points: 5,684.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by slindee3 View Post
My man, do you think it's possible that HBO contacted Dawson and told him he had the option of fighting Ward but only at 168 lbs, Dawson accepted, and then called Ward out? Everything you read ain't always as they appear.
I dont wanna hear that BS. Chad CLEARLY called out Ward at 168. That is a FACT. What you are doing right now is speculating.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:51 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 99 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,766,444,228,519.97
Total Points: 13,776,505,967,628.68
thanks bro........... - bigsmoothh Bradley Tribe!! - mathed Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed 
Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat 
WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slindee3 View Post
Hahaha
Old 06-06-2013, 01:11 PM
BUNGALOWS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,989,240,310.59
No Message - HaglerSteelChin No Message - dan_cov a medal for the owning of flowmo's - E.P.T. cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley lets keep it classy B) - Trudoe 
:luvbed: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Trudoe 

Dawson would beat Ward @ 175. No doubt. Just watch the 1st round. That was the real Dawson. Now imagine him having that energy for all 12.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:18 PM
hitking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,131,985.82

Ironically, Canelo called Mayweather out at 150, much like Dawson called Ward out at 168. People don't wanna hear Dawson's "excuses", yet they are already making excuses for Canelo's inevitable defeat. Many of those same people massaging Ward's balls are blasting Mayweather, even though Floyd is doing a catchweight above where Canelo originally called him out, where Andre wouldn't. Smells like a double standard to me.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:22 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,719,315,157,910.90
Total Points: 8,725,315,232,819.94
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

I'd be with it