Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 07-23-2013, 12:00 AM
Frivolous
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 884.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
there's heaps of articles online. One thing i will say is to eat like a boxer and not a bodybuilder
I used to be into bodybuilding, so that's really the only type of fitness-related dieting I know. Would you differentiate just the amount of calories or the types of food you eat as well? I always assumed it was just eating less calories and slightly more carbs, so I'm just curious if I'm on the right track with everything.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-23-2013, 12:10 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,530,708,853.69
Total Points: 1,340,867,094,369.23
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frivolous View Post
I used to be into bodybuilding, so that's really the only type of fitness-related dieting I know. Would you differentiate just the amount of calories or the types of food you eat as well? I always assumed it was just eating less calories and slightly more carbs, so I'm just curious if I'm on the right track with everything.
Well for one, your macros are gonna look different, more emphasis on carbs as you noted.

Watch these videos, this guy is very knowledgeable and gives great advice.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Frivolous
Amateur

Total Points: 884.48

Awesome. Thanks for the videos. I'll watch them as soon as I get home.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:11 AM
Abbott123
Amateur

Total Points: 334.09

great protien low fat, skin free poultry and seafood are your foods of option, then eat a lot of raw fresh vegetables, whole rice for a loaf of bread and become an all protecting training selection one day....
Old 07-30-2013, 10:31 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,312,934.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The &amp;quot;I hate Tyson&amp;quot; award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

I prefer a ratio of 65% carbohydrate, 15% protein, and 20% fat.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:36 AM
eight...nine...
Contender

Rep Power: 4 eight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,406.11
eat it Fat Ass! - jose830 No Message - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconstantine View Post
Eggs make champions my friend...just eat eggs all day, every day.
I actually laughed out loud.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:58 AM
Ackley
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 Ackley has a spectacular aura aboutAckley has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 200.27

Well,According to me that nutrition has own importance in our life so healthier
foods are so good for the nutrition and get energy.Milk give us good nutrition and energy because milk is very best for our health.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:41 AM
Abbott123
Amateur

Total Points: 334.09

Just be a part of the punching gym, who likes you if you're a unhealthy, that faster weight loss. eat fresh and box, you'll fall that fat very easily, and you'll be enhancing your punching at the same time.

Last edited by Abbott123; 08-17-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:55 AM
Alanbrad
Amateur

Total Points: 277.55

Rice is actually bad for the goats, especially white rice. There is no nutritional value for them. I would stop feeding that.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Brand NOOBian
Amateur

Total Points: 1,993.87

If you average about an hour exercise a day, multiply your goal weight by 15. That should give you a rough estimate of the calories you should eat to get to your goal weight. Log the foods you eat as best you can and monitor actual progress. If you're not losing weight, reduce caloric intake by 250-500 calories a day. Keep protein intake relatively high (I personally used 1 g of protein per pound of goal weight and had good results) to reduce loss of muscle mass, which can cause your metabolism to slow down even further when eating at a caloric deficit. If you reach a weight loss plateau, reduce calories more. However, if your caloric intake is already pretty low (1800ish or lower), try upping your calories by 250-500 a day for about a week to 2 weeks and then reduce it again by 250-500 calories a day. Good luck!