Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-17-2013, 07:39 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 18 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,102,939.95
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imissolddays View Post
First off I like manny I give you he drilled hatton, but dela hoya was walking zombie and cotto I think that was floyd trying to please people. We pac differently I look at him as a featherweihjt doing unexplainable things I view floyd as a boxing genius. But I dont like floyd personality at all so I understand the hate. As for moseley & oscar go in there primes they kill these guys
The thing is the "hate" has nothing to do with Floyds personality or what he does outside the ring at all. Those are just excuses Floyd fans use to avoid the real issue. The "hate" comes from Floyd saying and acting like he's the greatest yet ducking all the best fighters. A real boxing fan can spot the fake a mile away. Experienced fans are not going to be blinded by gimmicks and showcase fights like other people are. Truly great fighters don't duck and dodge anybody win or lose. That's what the best boxing is all about and know amount of hype and promotion can make robert guerrero or sharmba mitchell or a shot Mosley the test of a true champion.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,255,098.88
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
It's because of the internet age. If all articles were still printed in newspaper and magazines you wouldn't see such crappy journalism all the time.
But you quote crappy journalism every day lol , ah thats right I forgot , its crap if its about Manny and the holy grail if its about Floyd , now I got it .
Old 05-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,878,281,268,695.34
Total Points: 3,124,281,494,178.44
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Too many hangers on, not business savvy, too trusting, this was bound to happen.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,255,098.88
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
The thing is the "hate" has nothing to do with Floyds personality or what he does outside the ring at all. Those are just excuses Floyd fans use to avoid the real issue. The "hate" comes from Floyd saying and acting like he's the greatest yet ducking all the best fighters. A real boxing fan can spot the fake a mile away. Experienced fans are not going to be blinded by gimmicks and showcase fights like other people are. Truly great fighters don't duck and dodge anybody win or lose. That's what the best boxing is all about and know amount of hype and promotion can make robert guerrero or sharmba mitchell or a shot Mosley the test of a true champion.
You got tags on yourself kid , your not a real boxing fans a$$hole , you declare a duck when its not a fight you want , did Manny duck any fighters off course not according to you lol dream on hater .
Old 05-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,195.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

A fool and his money.........
Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 PM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,257,921.99

Pacquiao comes from a 3rd world country where the mighty dollar is just that MIGHTY.. 1MIL US will do wonders for you in the Philippines but Pacquiao is making way more then that and im sure everything he currently owns, houses, cars, etc. are all paid off.

Lets not forget the endorsements he makes in that country...
Old 05-17-2013, 08:10 PM
iceman1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 iceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond reputeiceman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 373,629,533.51
Total Points: 2,010,427,965,530.09

Promoters use and abuse end of
Pacquiao needs to go it alone
Bob arum is a money grabbing mother ****er
Old 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,195.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1 View Post
Promoters use and abuse end of
Pacquiao needs to go it alone
Bob arum is a money grabbing mother ****er
Don't blame Bob, Pacquiao gives money away all the time. Read the stories of pastors he doesn't even know knocking on his door and him buying them cars etc. LOL
Old 05-17-2013, 08:17 PM
El Jesus
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 38 El Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,502,973.08
Just for being a cool guy. That's all. - BennyST 

Quote:
But unlike Mayweather, who for many years has personally and painstakingly selected his opponents -- many competing at least a few pounds above their natural range or a few years beyond their prime -- Pacquiao is frequently matched up with the most commercially viable foe, weight and style be damned.
this part of the article reeked of bull*****
Old 05-17-2013, 08:22 PM
R_Walken
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,967.33

Mannys version of being broke is different then avg people like me or anyone else on this site going broke. If we're broke we got no $ coming in have to sell off assets and worried about where your next meal is coming from that's being broke. Manny is broke like Mike Tyson or Dame Dash is broke (millionaire broke). It's not like you'll see him in 5 years being a cashier at McDonald's or something.

Manny is just another example of someone who grew up poor has no idea of money management and trusted the wrong people to handle his business affairs.
Does anyone think that Koncz and Arum have his best interest at heart I doubt it they probably just see a uneducated person who they can pimp millions off of. Add to that his entourage is a joke a bunch of herbs and leeches The religious leaders are the most sickening part of it IMO.