Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,089,930,980.35
16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler 
unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 
Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab .........no homo - MANIAC310 
for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Retirement Put on Hold, Mosley Looks to Return to Form

By Thomas Gerbasi - “I just want to fight healthy.”

From the mouths of some, there would be a pleading element to the above statement, a desire to say ‘hey, give me one more shot.’ But when Shane Mosley says it, it’s as if he’s given up on trying to convince the world that he wasn’t at his best in the last four years, that what some call excuses were only reasons, reasons that will make all the sense in the world when he makes his return to the ring Saturday night in Cancun against Pablo Cesar Cano.

It’s been slightly over a year since Mosley was last seen in a boxing ring, losing a lopsided 12 round decision to Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. To say it was the best Mosley looked since his 2009 stoppage of Antonio Margarito would probably be accurate, but that’s more an indictment of how bad he was in losing to Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao and drawing with Sergio Mora than for anything he did positively against “Canelo.”

By the end of the bout, fans and media called for Mosley’s retirement, and the three division champion granted their wish, walking away from the sport last June.

“It was really difficult to walk away, knowing that I could do better in my fights,” said Mosley, who left on his own terms, but also with the nagging sense that it wasn’t the way he wanted to leave. For him, his twilight years in the sport were supposed to be filled with fights against the best in the world – and they were – but if he didn’t win he was supposed to go out in a blaze of glory, not with three judges’ rendering his fate. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2013, 02:09 AM
NoMoTomatoCans
Contender

Total Points: 2,318.34

Mosley almost had me believing again. All the reasons why he decided to come back were inspiring. I almost bought it. Until, he said, "I can go a few more years".
Old 05-17-2013, 03:52 AM
raf727
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 raf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,728,036,907.21
Total Points: 224,728,040,192.58
kick this bum - Freedom. Have a beer! - Barnburner Anyone that gets a kick me from Freedom, is ok with me. - RossCA No Message - RossCA 

War Mosley.

One of my all time favorites since I was a kid, he always has me buying his wolf tickets haha. I don't see why everyone calls for people to retire after they start slipping, they just need to adjust the level they fight at. The beauty of boxing though is on any given night, no matter how little time is left in the fight, you can lose at any second. You just never know, War Mosley.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:07 AM
Da7thsign
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Da7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these partsDa7thsign is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 52,081.03

im the biggest Mosley fan around these days, but even then im kind of dreading this fight. If he looks good, feed him a few easy fights then just cash out in a title fight. If he loses, it better be by KO or else hes gonna stick around even longer. id rather he doesnt tarnish his legacy even further like RJJ.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:10 PM
anonymous2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,032,107.70
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Who ever is telling Shane 'he's stll got it' needs to get kicked out of boxing.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Sam_langford
Amateur

Total Points: 677.74

Shane has always fought the best. on a given night he can still pull an upset.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 109 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,462,291,416,693.04
Total Points: 26,472,353,276,266.67
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 

He's going to have to KO Cano in Cancun
Old 05-17-2013, 03:14 PM
moonshineman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 moonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud ofmoonshineman has much to be proud of
Total Points: 7,423.24
Default Shame

Sure, Shame, yeah,yeah,yeah. Please retire.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 PM
PR ESQ.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 PR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,654,663,323,630.45
Total Points: 17,664,672,358,767.64

Cheaper to keep her bro. Lessons in life repeated over and over again!!!