Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-16-2013, 05:34 PM
balintawak
Contender

Rep Power: 6 balintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,400.85
Total Points: 283,011.94
Default Gesta must learn how

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
Great to see Ajose getting a meaningful fight, I've got him taking this rather handily. In fact its a horrible style match up for Gesta.
It seems that Gesta's handlers are forcing him to learn how to fight against movers. He better learn fast in finding a way inside. But once inside, this kid can do some damage.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Corelone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Corelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 5,190,990.13
Total Points: 10,105,224,892.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by balintawak View Post
It seems that Gesta's handlers are forcing him to learn how to fight against movers. He better learn fast in finding a way inside. But once inside, this kid can do some damage.
Gesta had a bunch of useless fights with no point other than to build an undefeated record. His fight with Vazquez was a huge step up. He was hyped and sold for quick money. His foot work is pitiful, but he can cut off a ring if he learns. He has some power and he hasn't taken a beating, from Vazquez for sure. Ajose is no fancy Dan, so this could be fun.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
MASTER1454
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 MASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,034,544.80

Quote:
No, this is not constructive criticism. This is just hate against a decent puncher boxer. I don't know if you haters have noticed Gesta's record, but this is his first loss. This kid's got game and power. He has tasted his first loss against a hit-and-run boxer.

If he doesn't show improvement, by cutting off the ring and finding a way inside, then he may have a problem with the fundamentals, until that time, give the kid some slack and stop justifying your hate - because that's all it is - hate.
^^^^^^^^^^All this, *sighs*. Quote me where I said anything that was "hater-like"? Do you or most people even know what "hate" really means? It's means when a person knows that someone is good but personally doesn't like them so they make disparaging comments about them. Got that? I don't like Floyd, Canelo, Rios & others, but I put my personal feelings asided and give credit where it's due. Now, with that out of the way, he just had a title shot & lost miserably (won maybe 2 rounds at best). Is that hate? He can't cut the ring off & he does have problems with fundamentals. Is that hate? Facts are facts. And never did I come out saying anything disrespectful about Gesta, so be easy & take that somewhere else......

BTW again, Ajose will show Gesta the fundamentals & school him - possibly stop him.......
Old 05-16-2013, 06:45 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,212,992.64
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Solid Fight! I hope Gesta has been working hard to improve, he looked AWFUL against Miguel Vazquez, had no clue how to cut the ring off
Old 05-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Cnota21
Contender

Total Points: 3,381.10

If Gesta wasnt so damn ****y and full of himself and took his fights seriously, i would like him more. Truth is he has a good punch, he is quick when he wants to be, and he has very good potential to learn. Problem is his freaking attitude sucks. The way he mocks the people he is fighting with is embarrasing and he spends more time doing that then actually throwing punches. If he doesnt wake up and realize that being ****y and showboating doesnt win fights, he will get nowhere.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 108 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,585,310,923,774.24
Total Points: 22,595,372,756,948.74
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnota21 View Post
If Gesta wasnt so damn ****y and full of himself and took his fights seriously, i would like him more. Truth is he has a good punch, he is quick when he wants to be, and he has very good potential to learn. Problem is his freaking attitude sucks. The way he mocks the people he is fighting with is embarrasing and he spends more time doing that then actually throwing punches. If he doesnt wake up and realize that being ****y and showboating doesnt win fights, he will get nowhere.
He does that against complete bums though.... which is all of his opponents he beat
Old 05-17-2013, 10:36 AM
balintawak
Contender

Rep Power: 6 balintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond reputebalintawak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,400.85
Total Points: 283,011.94
Default Let's see if he learns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER1454 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^All this, *sighs*. Quote me where I said anything that was "hater-like"? Do you or most people even know what "hate" really means? It's means when a person knows that someone is good but personally doesn't like them so they make disparaging comments about them. Got that? I don't like Floyd, Canelo, Rios & others, but I put my personal feelings asided and give credit where it's due. Now, with that out of the way, he just had a title shot & lost miserably (won maybe 2 rounds at best). Is that hate? He can't cut the ring off & he does have problems with fundamentals. Is that hate? Facts are facts. And never did I come out saying anything disrespectful about Gesta, so be easy & take that somewhere else......

BTW again, Ajose will show Gesta the fundamentals & school him - possibly stop him.......
OK, let's see if Gesta learns how to deal with pure boxers. I find that the tone on this whole thread is very judgmental on a kid who had had experienced his first loss. The reason he has been garnishing so much attention is because he brings type of fights that fans want to see.

He's a slugger, and he's still on his way up. It's not unusual for sluggers to look bad against a slick boxer - so this kid doesn't deserve all this harsh criticism. Even if he hasn't learned what to do on this next fight against Ajose, it still doesn't mean that he's a bad fighter - as some on this thread is saying - just match him up against Rios and watch the fireworks.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:42 PM
MASTER1454
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 MASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,034,544.80

Quote:
OK, let's see if Gesta learns how to deal with pure boxers. I find that the tone on this whole thread is very judgmental on a kid who had had experienced his first loss. The reason he has been garnishing so much attention is because he brings type of fights that fans want to see.

He's a slugger, and he's still on his way up. It's not unusual for sluggers to look bad against a slick boxer - so this kid doesn't deserve all this harsh criticism. Even if he hasn't learned what to do on this next fight against Ajose, it still doesn't mean that he's a bad fighter - as some on this thread is saying - just match him up against Rios and watch the fireworks.
Welcome to NSB, LOL. But when you put a guy in with fighters he's supposed to beat & he runs through them, he gets hyped up, ex. Berto. Then, when he steps up & fails miserably, he will get trashed, some of it unfairly, and some of it deserved. Thanks to the promotional machine & management teams (who are in bed with each other), we have this mess.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:51 PM
FilMor
Contender

Rep Power: 0 FilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these partsFilMor is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 20,138.84

the Filipino is going to get murdered, Ajose is underrated.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:53 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 41 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,769,906.96
Total Points: 1,011,055,848,340.04
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

gesta is a ****ing BUM ....