Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 545,608,893,358,762.56
Total Points: 399,481,592,805,956,544.00
Top Bloke! - mickey malone For your knowledge of boxing - sigrab jr Hell of a poster, very generous - BigStereotype the champ is here - New England wisdom - House of Stone 
For generosity and top posts! - Sugarj medal for your videos - New England The Greatest Vid : Barney the Great - McGoorty Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A 
4 the uploads! - chiguy91 For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 For the massive amount of points given - MindBat You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 For the help buddy - Badzi87 You a Scot,Me a English and this lucky clover from Ireland.Best of luck m8. - HughGlass 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 
Default What a weird experience on the internet today.

Okay the weirdest thing happened today on the intertubes.

What started off as a search for celebrity fakes ended in myself being the hero my town needs.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Basically I end up on this site dedicated to making celebrity fakes, or so I thought. Eventually I manage to click myself into the amateur section and lo' and behold there is girls I know there and guys called stuff like "(Mytown)Lad" asking for fakes of these girls on photos ripped straight from their FB.

However the more harrowing news is yet to come after looking through his post history, some of the threads have pictures of girls who are actually UNDERAGE in the photos??? You've got some mutt from Australia with a pic of his c0ck in front of a picture of this bloody 16 year old and a video of him spraying his bloody man juice over a picture of her. Whether he is aware of her age or not, I got no idea.

F*cking hell, I had no idea what to do. I just signed up and filed a report on threads about every single person I knew (well I didn't actually "know" some of them explicitly but I know of them) citing their policy of posting without permission or posting underage if that was applicable. Obviously EVERY BLOODY picture on the site is posted without permission and loads more of the girls on there look under 18 and the site does f*ck all about it. I think I'm gonna go on a crusade of asking the posters for permission on every damn picture and do my best to take some sort of action against this mess.

I may or not be aware of the c*nt responsible for this. He's this retarded guy who always says he slept with the attractive girls from my area despite being an ugly mongoloid. I can't prove it though so it's f*cking useless. I also wouldn't want to jump the gun and bring ***** on someone who hasn't done nothing.

Would the authorities be able to do anything about this? Or is it a classic case of Angie Varona where as long as there is no nudity or whatnot they are powerless?

Damn this was horrible, and frightening considering I have a younger sister.

Sorry for the long story, just needed to get it out and vent a little. I'm not notifying anyone I actually know of this for obvious reasons.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 62 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Top Bloke! - mickey malone For your knowledge of boxing - sigrab jr Hell of a poster, very generous - BigStereotype the champ is here - New England wisdom - House of Stone 
For generosity and top posts! - Sugarj medal for your videos - New England The Greatest Vid : Barney the Great - McGoorty Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A 
4 the uploads! - chiguy91 For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 For the massive amount of points given - MindBat You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 For the help buddy - Badzi87 You a Scot,Me a English and this lucky clover from Ireland.Best of luck m8. - HughGlass 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Just checked the dudes profile, he was last online today.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Added him as a friend, this might get interesting.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RichCCFC
46-0

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Rep Power: 39 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,442,631,082,678,859.25
Total Points: 1,442,637,083,610,433.25
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

keep us informed lol
Old 05-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Okay got a first name of ANOTHER guy who is from my area and states he wants a fake and states "shes 18" (shes 16 at most, idk shes a year younger than me ish) i got it by posing as a guy called harry from edinburgh who didn't know what i could get done in the amateur section.

get the first name, go on mutual friends. only one guy there. ****in' 42 mutual friends i have with this motherf*cker
(he goes to the same school as this girl too)

i'm waiting for his respone to my question "what if i want someone from my school done" if he says that he's already tried that then he's fking history lmao.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

sort of confirmed who it is. i'm about 70% certain. gathering more evidence. what would i do to this guy though he's 17 as well so he's not like a total weirdo being attracted to a 16 year old. idk whether to fire all my evidence on facebook once i become certain or just tell him i know his name and he better wisen the fk up and remove all that crap or i spill the beans?

idk.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

also, he didnt respond to the school question but i asked this.

"some nice girls you have requests of, do you need to have them on facebook to get photos like that"

if he says yes i have them on facebook it's game over. not sure if he suspects something but we'll see.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

i might add i'm having a bundle of fun with this. feeling like a proper detective.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

"facebook helps, one of them ive actually been with"

asked which one it was. if he's been telling the truth then it should be easy to find out via asking people i know irl.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:06 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Rep Power: 92 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 386,614,437,648,849,856.00
Total Points: 386,614,437,648,901,312.00
el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- it's all good homie - -jose- 
thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas <3 - Beercules 
Beterbiev - wladavit Enjoy Brother. - HughJass Happy New Year U - HughJass Feliz Año Nuevo locoton.. - !! AI-Holmes!! what's good U! long time no see :beerchug: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Hepatitis C - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

Good work Barn, good deed. After it's all said and done you should put this on your resume and apply for a high paying detective job.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

and he says he's been in a relationship with the girl he has on FB. and not the other girls he posted who he was obviously just perving on without knowing.

i think i just hit the mega jackpot, people.

Share This With Friends

Tags
experience, internet, today., weird

User Tag List