Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Sugar Adam Ali
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 814,579,993,448,824.75
Total Points: 819,379,993,563,761.75
Congrats on 3000 posts! - LacedUp Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas 
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

As much as i would like to boycott him--I just cant.

IM A BOXING JUNKIE

Im the guy that bought Mike Tyson World tour vs Corrie T-Rex Sanders
The dude wore headgear and mike was in a T-shirt. Went four rounds. And i paid hard earned money for that

I also paid to see holyfield vs Valuev
And Roy jones v lacy and v shieka

Good thing about Floyd is that his undercard is usually stacked and i dont mind watching the greatest fighter of his generation as a main event
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Luilun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,120,325.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
What's up everybody? I just wanted to ask everyone who wants to ride the boycott Floyd PPV wagon? Stop drinking his juice and open your eyes. Me personally haven't bought a Floyd ppv ever? I refuse to spend my hard earned money on something I dont get to good return from? To the people who don't drink the Floyd cool aid and who don't hang on Floyd's every word and thought, when was the last time you walked away from a Floyd PPV you bought and were satisfied with your purchase? Stop the madness now and just say no. Truthfully the only PPV worthy event for a Floyd fight is his battle with a Canelo or a Martinez fight with a stacked card. Beside those two fights no other fight is worth buying and not PPV quality. Stop lining Floyd's pockets now and save your money. That same money you give him, he will end up throwing it away down some dirty strippers g string.

So I say stop the madness now and boycott Floyd's PPV. Anyways it ain't you can't watch it a week later. Join the wagon.
I don't buy his cherry pic fights of fighting lightweights who move up or shot welters and jr Middles