Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-08-2013, 01:11 AM
TLC8
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 TLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond reputeTLC8 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,916.91
this is for posting bullshit. learn the sport fag - Sugar Booger An ATG poster cheers - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
would you wear a spandex shirt coz thats what it looks like to me...i dont work in the fashion industry or a homo but i know what is gay to wear for a man...and that my friend is a gay ass sh1rt...
THAT's the truth, and that's the difference between Floyd and the Legends before him. Floyd is not remotely the man, Hagler, Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr were. Those guys ALL fought the best of the best, in the primes, multiple times if need be, win, lose, or draw. Those guys had machismo flowing in their veins. NOT Floyd JUNIOR. He wants the payday, not the risk. Even Oscar, Mosley and Pacquiao took the route of the legends beforementioned, because they had ballz. Floyd wants a "0" no matter what it takes. Floyd got $32M guaranteed to run from Guerrero. He won't take $75M to fight Pacquiao, who has waited more than four years and agreed to all of Mayweather demands. When you walk away from $75M, you clearly don't want to fight Manny Pacquiao because he's still too dangerous.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,231,207.09
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiousghost View Post
Pacquiao fans are one of the worst things to happpen to boxing.
They should be all assassinated and exterminated by anyone that knows them , its the first time in the history of mankind that all the idiots and retards have gathered together , its would be a great service to man to do a major cull of the species .
Old 05-08-2013, 03:08 AM
LacedUp
Porter's Daddy

Rep Power: 32 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,035,549,026,503.32
Total Points: 11,658,511,236,450,618.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Wow.. That shirt was a big mistake. Big.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,231,207.09
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Wow.. That shirt was a big mistake. Big.
You sound like my grandmother talking about Elvis .
Old 05-08-2013, 03:48 AM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756,365,755,614.68
Total Points: 1,810,566,686,857.25
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

These dudes can't dress these days...

The shades is ok though
Old 05-08-2013, 04:43 AM
ThatDude44
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 ThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,006.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiousghost View Post
Pacquiao fans are one of the worst things to happpen to boxing.
They will find anything to diss Mayweather but yet Pac is still running around with a Beatles haircut........ Or you could call it Demi Moore.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:49 AM
ThatDude44
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 ThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these partsThatDude44 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,006.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Floyd needs to get rid of that wide goatee, that doesn't look right at all thats a wide azz goatee man. It looks weird.

Dudes trying to copy Pacquiao with the Goatee, ugly shades, and now ugly azz outfit lol

LOL I bet you that ugly azz fit probably cost Floyd a couple hundred, dude thinks name brands means you dress nice, just cause you drop a couple hundred on an outfit doesn't mean you know how to dress or it looks good.
Oh my, copying Pacs goatee? This is just getting ridiculous. Now Pac pattened the goatee. Smh
Old 05-08-2013, 06:23 AM
bravestone
Banned

Rep Power: 0 bravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond reputebravestone has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 53,570.52

weird outfit. Whatever happened to just a normal suit?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:41 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 115 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015,467,315,608.68
Total Points: 3,292,467,626,592.14
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Have to add to the people wondering what the hell that shirt is.

Does anyone actually find Jimmy Fallon funny? He ruined almost every skit he was involved with on SNL.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:46 AM
chargerhemi06
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 chargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 500,014,971.52

Floyd trying to hide that black eye Robert Guerrero gave him.