Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Jloro
Invicta

Rep Power: 18 Jloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,962,982,440,260.05
Total Points: 74,962,982,442,173.28
back at you - ddangerous BOOOOMB SQUUAAAD - valero celebrate with a slice of cake - sugarsmosley ohhh don't cry put this in your ass - KO MX 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BafanaBafana View Post
If you watch the fight and carefully score it rounds by round, you'll see that Sergio clearly won round 7. In fact, he won rounds 1,2,3,,4,7,11,12 while Murray clearly won rounds 6, 8, and 10. Rounds 5 and 9 were toss ups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratfordSav View Post
Wow compubox don't mean **** a guy coul land 1000 punches in round and come out with more punches landed in that case if Murray couldn't whoop a guys ass with a broken Hand and knee he doesn't deserve to win Martinez won fair and square cant stand all you bias ass boxing fans just cuz you hate on a boxer and it a closet fight then why people anticipated he lost just shut up and rewatch the fight over and over and over until your stupid little brain comes out with the right answer you guys are ****in idiots.
lol thank god for some good posts right here
I was scared this place got completely overrun lol
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-29-2013, 10:30 PM
StratfordSav
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 730.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by King- View Post
This 100%. These Martinez homers (who i wont name) are absolutely ridiculous here the past day or so. Just spewing nonsense and trolling.

Martinez lost this fight and no matter what the record books say, true and unbiased boxing fans know Sergio Martinez lost his last fight and has an unofficial L on his record from Saturday night.

Absolute incompetent judging and refereeing. Please stick to your word Sergio and fight GGG next because after Saturday night, he is going to absolutely obliterate you, IMO. And this is coming from a guy who has liked Martinez throughout his career.

Literally, GGG is going to absolutely pummel Sergio and send him into retirement.
Dude **** the **** up Martinez won that fight with a broken hand. that guy didnt do **** besides 3 rounds in the fight and anybody can say oh im a Martinez fan and I thought he lost your more bias than any other boxing fan on here but I do agree Martinez doesn't look as good as he was and the fight with GGG won't happen cuz he knows he'll most likely lose that fight he just doesn't look the same
Old 11-27-2013, 08:04 AM
Mike_Tyson23
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Mike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Tyson23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,058,926.24

I watched the fight again. It was a complete robbery. Screw the judges in argentina. Martin Murray should have been the Ring Magazine and WBC Middleweight Champion of the world.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:12 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 656,843,899,570.20
Total Points: 2,933,844,190,680.54
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

If it's not in Argentina, that second KD is probably correctly called and Murray wins.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:18 AM
King-
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 King- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond reputeKing- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,398,978,942.02
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratfordSav View Post
Dude **** the **** up Martinez won that fight with a broken hand. that guy didnt do **** besides 3 rounds in the fight and anybody can say oh im a Martinez fan and I thought he lost your more bias than any other boxing fan on here but I do agree Martinez doesn't look as good as he was and the fight with GGG won't happen cuz he knows he'll most likely lose that fight he just doesn't look the same
Biased about what? I don't give a **** about Martin Murray.... Maybe I have to rewatch this fight then. I was watching this fight as a neutral observer and I saw Murray winning, I don't see how Martinez won this fight.

You're even saying yourself Martinez didn't look the same, etc.... We don't give victories out based on past accomplishments and résumé/history....

What happened in that ring was a Murray win IMO, but what pissed me off was the fact that Murday had no chance..... The judges knew they weren't going to give Murray the win no matter what, even with 3 more KDs, I bet you Martinez would of got the decision. That's not fair