Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-29-2013, 03:47 AM
ma51f
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 ma51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 838,709,444.05
Total Points: 838,778,298.07

Gta love Khan's reckoning...

Akways looking for the top fights...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-29-2013, 03:48 AM
LAPete
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 LAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,090.53
This is for making things up that I never wrote. - Sugar Booger 

It's really sad that Amir does such a great job of alienating the Boxing Fans whenever he opens his mouth. He should just fight and shut up.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:58 AM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,061,770.24

Kahn is not right in the head
Old 04-29-2013, 04:28 AM
mex602
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 mex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond reputemex602 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,509.54
Total Points: 10,000,178,368.57
:usa: - jose830 good poster......... - bigsmoothh :hail: Grupo Niche - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

khan deserves a money maywetaher fight!

then he should take out jmm and take canelos belts since he is #1 p4p
Old 04-29-2013, 04:35 AM
Tonyu
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Tonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,224.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rigg View Post
Where are all those idiots that was saying Khan easily ud's Danny Garcia in a rematch at??? I wonder if they still feel the same way after seeing Khan almost get put out by the Great Julio Diaz. Khans my man too. I like the guy. He's exciting to watch but if you wanna be real, he shouldn't even be in the mix for the Garcia vs Matthysse-Peterson winner.
I agree - they were out in full force last week - what the Khan fans don't understand is that Garcia is not the fastest JWW but what he has is good timing and decent power and can take a shot it seems to be in The Puerto RIcans blood they are tough and not easily stopped- Khan has speed average power and no punch resistance and timing always beats speed - Khan has over achieved and has been found out - he did well because Roach helped him but I feel with Hunter you have to be tough to be successful with him and when Khan loses under Hunter I wonder what his excuses he will use that Hunter gives advisce from outside of the ring and not inside it.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:50 AM
JuniorGong'sDad
Banned

Total Points: 2,286.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyu View Post
Khan will lose to Garcia again like I said before Garcia needs one moment he is lucky he was only really fighting Diaz who is a natural lightweight when he fights the natural junior welterweight or welter weight which he keeps saying he plans to eventually move up to he will be stopped again - he was in trouble on Saturday if that was Garcia.Matthyse or Peterson he would of been stopped - now I see he has busy year in his personal life coming up and preparing to only fight again in December looking like the winner of Garcia/Peterson or Matthysee, well that will be 8 months out of the ring if he really is serious about becoming a world champion again that is too long to stay in-active and these guys would of been fighting each other by then - after Saturday's performance he needs a couple of more fighters but he still won't be ready - if you want to become World Champ if you need to make the sacrifices and it doe'snt look like he wants it that much - but we will see- he needs tom improve alot before taking on the 3 i've just mentioned.
I reckon khan's performance was sh1t so im not sticking up for him but I hate how people on this site continuously label a fighter as a "natural lightweight" just because that is the weight he started fighting at. Going off your logic mayweather is a "natural junior lightweight" or Cotto is a "natural jnr welter" when there is no way either of the 2 could make that weight anymore.

You do know diaz was the fighter that came down in weight for this fight dont you?
Old 04-29-2013, 05:19 AM
BoomBoomBuckner
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these partsBoomBoomBuckner is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 3,758.19

Shut up Khan, he shouldn't be shouting anyone's name out after that display on Saturday night. Why don't you and that big waste of time Fraudley Harrison just pack your bags and disappear, you will not be missed by me.....
Old 04-29-2013, 05:28 AM
baya
Wrapidad was garbage

Rep Power: 148 baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,638,099,636,772.14
Total Points: 1,007,638,099,658,609.25
Congratulations! - Sin City to a black PR 'nando.....like tito. - Left Hook Tua for a great guy - jazluvr449 drink uphomie!! - RIZO24 For the Man - jazluvr 
No Message - Tha_Greatest To a great guy and good sport - deanrw LOL man. I love your RIP thread - deanrw ...RIP el boss hog Thread... - jose830 Thanks, did you check me out on the bag? - Cuauhtémoc1520 
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 youre a joke - MANIAC310 Cheers :beerchug: on your test results...aprende mijo ponte un condon! - jose830 
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

i'd like nothing more than this. let the real guys of 140 duke it out and have khan fight the winner of it because he's, well, khan.

i love it, i enjoy watching this dude run or just check out in a big fight where he's favored. my god, may he be the favorite against the winner of the peterson/ garcia/ matthysse fights.

man, diaz could have pulled this off if he wanted it more. he had good pop, plenty of moments and surprising speed. they screwed the kidd up when those judges gave that bogus fight to angel manfredy .... and then that crap with el pollo. i'll always hate pollo for that fight.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:39 AM
Mike D
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,338,526,687,925.60
Total Points: 5,001,338,526,785,440.00
carl froch, the only british boxer i like alot currently, lol, this mofo the the fukking man , lol, hes the kind of fighter than most fighters should want to resemble, god honest truth about that - Tha_Greatest damn man, that was fukkin cool what you said about floyd being a lowlife scumbag, which is true - Tha_Greatest In honor of Sutherland - mathed TEAM B-SUTH - sugarsmosley Cheers to a great sense of humor! :-D - Tyler_Durden 
WAR Sutherland!!! - LoadedWraps ATG poster - jas #TeamSutherland - LoadedWraps cheers brotha - A-Wolf Funny guy! - Box-Office 
Had me rolling in that Rockin' movie thread. Epic performance . - Dinamita 03 as hilarious as they come - jas Funny as Fk - jas No Message - -jose- Your chin has not been cracked bro'! Keep on posting! - Da Boxer 
hilarious - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 

I used to honestly believe that Khan would cruise to a decision victory if given a second chance at Danny. I saw Danny as completely one dimensional. Well, at least I can admit when I'm wrong.

Danny would smoke Amir. I mean for f**k's sake the dude barely escaped by the skin of his teeth against Julio freaking Diaz. With one of those massive Garcia power shots Amir would crumble to pieces.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:43 AM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 114 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,636,001,499,917.32
Total Points: 34,291,393,454,612.03
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma51f View Post
Gta love Khan's reckoning...

Akways looking for the top fights...
Like Molina and Diaz yea?