Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-29-2013, 06:25 PM
mikinoki
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 mikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,034.45
suck it slut - Rammstein dry your tiny arsehole - Rammstein dry your ass with these and eat sh1t - Rammstein eat a d1ck you hoe - Rammstein 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
I think Showtime is the number one boxing network now and it showed last weekend. That they are no longer in second place anymore to HBO.
That's to early to tell.HBO do have better ratings and had a better year so far..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 783,908,021.31
Total Points: 200,784,046,975.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikinoki View Post
That's to early to tell.HBO do have better ratings and had a better year so far..
Showtime vs HBO. Last weekend fights GBP had fights in NYC and the UK pretty good turn outs. While Dan Gossen had an okay turnout and LOU Dibella had a sold out fight in Argentina in the rain. When I was watching the Martinez vs Murray fight I thought I was in the 80's again.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Enzo Mc is SHIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,101,096,711.36
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones Prick - Scott-Weiland 

HBO has Buffer, which is the most important thing.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:06 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,582,653,847.58
Total Points: 23,632,741,157.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
Dana White needs to stfu!! Now all of a sudden he's a boxing expert after he spent the last decade talking shyt about boxing and how MMA is going to takeover and put Boxing out of business!!?? Get the F**k outta here with that bullsh*t!! Where is MMA now?? It's garbage and no one gives a shyt about it. Even Showtime booted his ass...
I could be wrong, but I think he said Boxing is going to put itself out of business. Its mostly boxing or UFC fans that put those kinds of words in his mouth. He has said boxing is disfunctional, and I'm inclined to agree, as the best fighting the best is a tedious and rare occurance. Dana White is a boxing fan, and I think his commentary on boxing is pretty on point most of the time.

To assume MMA and Boxing are in competition is like assuming that Tennis and Volleyball are in competition.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,582,653,847.58
Total Points: 23,632,741,157.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
Showtime vs HBO. Last weekend fights GBP had fights in NYC and the UK pretty good turn outs. While Dan Gossen had an okay turnout and LOU Dibella had a sold out fight in Argentina in the rain. When I was watching the Martinez vs Murray fight I thought I was in the 80's again.
I totally had that vibe too. It was pretty cool. Made me nestalgic for outside lousey weather fights.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:28 PM
kokingbill
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 kokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245,199.46
Total Points: 1,274,909.81
Send a message via Skype™ to kokingbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
Are you high? The UFC is on freaking FOX, why on earth would they be butt hurt? FOX freaking LOVES the UFC and the UFC apparently also loves FOX and they were so successful they're launching a new sports channel which will also have UFC programming along with the others. They have been breaking record after record and things seem to be only starting for them. I'm happy for them, why can't you?

Exactly it's on a channel the low life's don't have to pay 10 bucks a month extra to watch. That's ten bucks more towards their heroin and tattoo budget. Of course they love it.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:48 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,011,101,466.04
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovci View Post
HBO looked like crap last night if were being honest. The only thing they did was have a decent new opening to HBO boxing I haven't seen.

I know everyone will come in here and say HBO boxing has been king for years, blah blah blah, but I think Showtime is fresher and new, has better talent fighting for them, and will continue to gain viewers.
Nah even if showtme boxing is way better the channel as a whole blows and not many people are going to buy it just for boxing. HBO has a way better cable package and programming. And they are going to keep doing boxing so the people they show will get popular. Call your cable company. HBO is expensive but they'll damn near give showtime away for free cuz it sucks so bad.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:56 PM
mikinoki
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 mikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond reputemikinoki has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,034.45
suck it slut - Rammstein dry your tiny arsehole - Rammstein dry your ass with these and eat sh1t - Rammstein eat a d1ck you hoe - Rammstein 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokingbill View Post
Exactly it's on a channel the low life's don't have to pay 10 bucks a month extra to watch. That's ten bucks more towards their heroin and tattoo budget. Of course they love it.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Boom Boom X
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,806.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIB420 View Post
I could be wrong, but I think he said Boxing is going to put itself out of business. Its mostly boxing or UFC fans that put those kinds of words in his mouth. He has said boxing is disfunctional, and I'm inclined to agree, as the best fighting the best is a tedious and rare occurance. Dana White is a boxing fan, and I think his commentary on boxing is pretty on point most of the time.

To assume MMA and Boxing are in competition is like assuming that Tennis and Volleyball are in competition.
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokingbill View Post
This comment has no merit and is out of pure ignorance. You obviously don't know anything about Fox.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:46 PM
chibox123
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 chibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond reputechibox123 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,159,310,000,189,097.50
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Showtime put on a *****fe$t the first three months of the year and everybody is acting like showtime has fully taking ova the sport. The last two weeks have been good but damn lets wait alittle b4 we hand the throne over.and don't care how u slice it that rua guy or whatever his name is sucks at calling fights.