Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Pain~Lucy
God of War

Rep Power: 9 Pain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,755,612,101,311,342.00
Total Points: 6,788,412,501,353,189.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
LOL @ using a bus wrap as proof of being bigger, you do know they cost under $10,000 don't you? Most title holders could easily afford one.
if you dont have a bus then u can just wrap it in your house, mehh no way man, only mayweather and pacquiao and their opponent can have that,

anyway, i'm just mocking rigo's fans because of his small time promotor, that's it lol
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-10-2013, 07:21 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,587,875.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
if you dont have a bus then u can just wrap it in your house, mehh no way man, only mayweather and pacquiao and their opponent can have that,

anyway, i'm just mocking rigo's fans because of his small time promotor, that's it lol
They don't own the bus, they rent them. LOL
Old 04-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Pain~Lucy
God of War

Rep Power: 9 Pain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They don't own the bus, they rent them. LOL
top rank owns it
Old 04-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,250,672.49
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel 

And these **** threads take up the first page of the NSB board? Did you get to smell the fumes out of pacquiaos bus or what? I am sure you would be happy to. smh
Old 04-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Pain~Lucy
God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavecito80 View Post
And these **** threads take up the first page of the NSB board? Did you get to smell the fumes out of pacquiaos bus or what? I am sure you would be happy to. smh
i'm happy my troll thread is annoying people like you LOL
Old 04-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,250,672.49
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
i'm happy my troll thread is annoying people like you LOL
Not annoying just dumb.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:57 AM
DeadLikeMe
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,871,832,871,502.84
Total Points: 164,056,840,357,936.22
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

The tards go to sleep every night clutching their Manny dolls and praying it is 2010 forever when they wake up.

KTFO6 and it was celebrated by millions around the world. The entire world watching Pacquiao fail yet again to his biggest rival, proving to everyone he never was and never will be the greatest of his era.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
straightleft
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 straightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,133,791,302,488.14
Total Points: 7,133,791,361,970.83
No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft have a  cup - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
The tards go to sleep every night clutching their Manny dolls and praying it is 2010 forever when they wake up.

KTFO6 and it was celebrated by millions around the world. The entire world watching Pacquiao fail yet again to his biggest rival, proving to everyone he never was and never will be the greatest of his era.
Despite of Pac last ko then you add his another 2 ko's early in his career plus his loss to Morales. Who is greater Floyd or Pac? LMAO! This must be hurting your butt bigtime to learn the real answer. How about you make a thread about it and ask "Who is greater Floyd or Pac?"

This will tell you greatness is not about protecting your "0", faking retirements and vacations while fighting once a year past prime opponents and sub par oppositions.

Last edited by straightleft; 04-10-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,587,875.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightleft View Post
Despite of Pac last ko then you add his another 2 ko's early in his career plus his loss to Morales. Who is greater Floyd or Pac? LMAO! This must be hurting your butt bigtime to learn the real answer. How about you make a thread about it and ask "Who is greater Floyd or Pac?"

This will tell you greatness is not about protecting your "0", faking retirements and vacations while fighting once a year past prime opponents and sub par oppositions.
Past prime like Mosley, Hatton and De La Hoya? All of which Mayweather fought and beat before Pacquiao.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:13 AM
straightleft
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 straightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,133,791,302,488.14
Total Points: 7,133,791,361,970.83
No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft have a  cup - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Past prime like Mosley, Hatton and De La Hoya? All of which Mayweather fought and beat before Pacquiao.
Pac beat Hatton on his best weight division while Floyd made him moved up on his weight division.

Mosley already beat by Cotto and Wright before Floyd.

Oscar already beat by Mosley and Hopkins before Floyd.

So what is your argument? At least Pac beat Oscar and Hatton in one sided fashion then retired them for good. Pac beat the crap out of Mosley and Cotto while Floyd went life and death with them.