Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-06-2013, 02:21 AM
r__mutt
Contender

Rep Power: 0 r__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these partsr__mutt is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,011.82

It's not really a matter a surviving, more a matter of having the heart to want to continue lolol.

Really pulling for Judah though...hopefully he realizes this might be one of the last gift chances he receives to fight for a title and takes advantage of it. I think he has the skills/ability (maybe not smarts lolol) to easily beat Garcia, but its iffy whether he'll come ready or put them to use.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-06-2013, 03:42 AM
LAPete
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 LAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud of
Total Points: 16,091.53
This is for making things up that I never wrote. - Sugar Booger 

No contest! Garcia will CRUSH Juda. Expect Juda to be running away the entire fight.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Camp Beast
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Camp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,909,328,925.70
Total Points: 1,002,909,331,690.80
No Message - S IP U IR S xII Great list of active fighters - jas 

It's so hard to support Zab after all these years of him mentally quitting in the big fights. To his credit, he looked great in his dominating win over Vernon Paris. With that being said, I think Garcia is very overrated and I think this is going to be a much better fight than people think. If the mentally strong/focused Judah shows up again, I see him winning this one.

(5 Million on Judah. Takers message me.)
Old 04-06-2013, 06:56 AM
mike gonzalez
Contender

Rep Power: 8 mike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nice
Total Points: 7,932.62
Default Judah has skills, but no heart

Judah has incredible skills, fast hands, good power. But one thing he does not have is heart. Watch what happens when he gets hit. He loses confidence, and goes inside his shell. He either will run to survive or get ko'd.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:30 AM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 792,712,773,799,421.50
Total Points: 1,092,712,773,803,410.38
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

I believe Garcia because he is 2 for 2 when calling out 4th round KO's. Zab is done and Garcia is going to finish him. All the hate for Garcia is incredible considering he has been delivering spectacular KO's his last two fights. Talking about he's overrated. I feel like Matthysse is being overrated more than Garcia because Matthysse hasn't beaten any fighters to note. Garcia and Matthysse is the fight I want to see.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Bank: 378,528,978.56
Total Points: 383,865,672.61
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Danny Garcia has complete confidence in his ability to see off the challenge of former champion Zab Judah on April 27.

Garcia is the WBC and WBA light-welterweight champion with an impressive 25-0 record, and at 25 is 10 years younger than his opponent.

But the Philadelphian has little respect for Judah, who held the IBF strap until he suffered a crushing knockout loss to Kostya Tzsyu as long as 12 years ago.

"He is just another guy in my way," he said. "They all say the same thing. They think they're going to beat me...until we get into that ring.
[Click Here To Read More]
I have to agree with Danny and I really fear for Zab's life in this fight. Danny's a dangerous puncher and I do not see how Zab can go beyond 4 rounds. The only problem in this fight is that Danny's a bit of a slow starter and it would be interesting to see how Danny reacts to Zab's uppercut.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Camp Beast
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Camp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond reputeCamp Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,909,328,925.70
Total Points: 1,002,909,331,690.80
No Message - S IP U IR S xII Great list of active fighters - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
I believe Garcia because he is 2 for 2 when calling out 4th round KO's. Zab is done and Garcia is going to finish him. All the hate for Garcia is incredible considering he has been delivering spectacular KO's his last two fights. Talking about he's overrated. I feel like Matthysse is being overrated more than Garcia because Matthysse hasn't beaten any fighters to note. Garcia and Matthysse is the fight I want to see.
Garcia is an exciting fighter to watch and he does have KO power in both hands. Personally, I just think he has faced opponents that have helped him look better than he really is. He doesn't have that good of D and his foot work is average. I think once he faces some of the top guys in the division, especially the ones with a solid chin, then he won't look as great as people claim. He has that punchers chance against any of them though.

Last edited by Camp Beast; 04-06-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:17 AM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 792,712,773,799,421.50
Total Points: 1,092,712,773,803,410.38
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Beast View Post
Garcia is an exciting fighter to watch and he does have KO power in both hands. Personally, I just think he has faced opponents that have helped him look better than he really is. He doesn't have that good of D and his foot work is average. I think once he faces some of the top guys in the division, especially the ones with a solid chin, then he won't look as great as people claim. He has that punchers chance against any of them though.
Yeah but Khan was considered one of the top 2 fighters at 140 and Morales even though not all that these days and times gave Marcos Maidana who most considered a fierce puncher all he could handle. Khan and Maidana fought to the end. Garcia got both them guys out there in the 4th. Styles makes fights but it's impressive considering no one else did it to Khan/Morales at 140.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:30 AM
flint
Pac smashed my mom

Rep Power: 0 flint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,112,381.18

i agree with you except of the KO part.he'll be all over the ring just to say that he went the distance.he judah's heart matched his skill. he'd be a very dangerous opponent to anybody.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,256,308.64
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel For keeping in real papa. - SnakeVen0m 

Judah is in for a thrashing. Once Garcia lands a left hook Judah will be looking for the exit.