Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who wins?
Haye KO 21 84.00%
Charr KO 2 8.00%
Haye points 2 8.00%
Charr points 0 0%
Draw 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 04-03-2013, 08:17 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 42 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,824,695,949,140.57
Total Points: 14,710,368,927,393,758.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 
Default Hayemaker vs Diamond Boy?

According to a variety of sports news in the UK, team Hayemaker are set to announce his opponent in a week or two.

The favorite to be in the ring with Haye on June 29th is Manuel Charr, the 'diamond boy'.

Manuel Charr looked absolutely horrible against an old Vitali Klitschko a d has only fought in front of relatively small audiences other than in that fight.

Other than that, he's virtually unknown to the public, and before he fought Vitali, he was even unknown to many hardened boxing fans.

His most noticeable appearance is a failed attempt to interrupt the Haye-Chisora post presser. To his surprise, nobody knew who he was. Except for Adam Booth, who Charr apparently hounded for as a trainer.

What are your thoughts of this fight?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Wesker115
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Wesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond reputeWesker115 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,369,135,824,242.42
Total Points: 76,469,135,855,947.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
According to a variety of sports news in the UK, team Hayemaker are set to announce his opponent in a week or two.

The favorite to be in the ring with Haye on June 29th is Manuel Charr, the 'diamond boy'.

Manuel Charr looked absolutely horrible against an old Vitali Klitschko a d has only fought in front of relatively small audiences other than in that fight.

Other than that, he's virtually unknown to the public, and before he fought Vitali, he was even unknown to many hardened boxing fans.

His most noticeable appearance is a failed attempt to interrupt the Haye-Chisora post presser. To his surprise, nobody knew who he was. Except for Adam Booth, who Charr apparently hounded for as a trainer.

He gave it a go against Vittles before his limited skills were shown up. He seems quite an entertaining character. It'll be fun while it lasts.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:43 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Symphonie des Grauens

Rep Power: 41 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,348,557,347,871,820.00
Total Points: 6,348,557,347,892,357.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post

What do you think about this fight?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:45 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Symphonie des Grauens

Rep Power: 41 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat 

Wouldn't be surprising. Haye would brag around and hype the fight saying he's going to slaughter a man Vitali couldn't legitimately knock out. And his fans would buy it.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:56 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 57,447.53
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
Haye would brag around and hype the fight saying he's going to slaughter a man Vitali couldn't legitimately knock out. .
That exactly the fucking point! He wants to make Vitali look bad by besting both of his former opponents. You don't understand how this game works.

As soon as Bonte saw Haye put Chisora away he ultimately backed off a potential fight with Vitali. I don't Vitali is scared but rather Bonte does not want to risk one of his most prized assets.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:09 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Symphonie des Grauens

Quote:
Originally Posted by damuttz112 View Post
That exactly the fucking point! He wants to make Vitali look bad by besting both of his former opponents. You don't understand how this game works.

As soon as Bonte saw Haye put Chisora away he ultimately backed off a potential fight with Vitali. I don't Vitali is scared but rather Bonte does not want to risk one of his most prized assets.
Exactly, except it's all bullshit Haye wouldn't prove a thing fighting a guy like Charr, whom Vitali would have stopped anyway if not for cuts.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 42 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,824,695,949,140.57
Total Points: 14,710,368,927,393,758.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
What do you think about this fight?
I think it's a crap fight. Worse than Audley.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:26 AM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,053,311.80
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack 

Not the fight I was hoping for, but certainly one I thought was possible.

Purely to top what Vitali did.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,651,461,158,478.97
Total Points: 6,651,461,238,186.75
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

Haye is fucked whomever he fights. If he fights and beats Pulev, Pulev was an overhyped bum. If he fights and beats Povetkin, Povetkin was a protected paper champion. I could go on.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,116.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm Death View Post
Haye is fucked whomever he fights. If he fights and beats Pulev, Pulev was an overhyped bum. If he fights and beats Povetkin, Povetkin was a protected paper champion. I could go on.
Yes, if he fights those guys they will just write them off saying the Klits would beat them better.