Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-02-2013, 11:10 AM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 32 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,208,371,689,286.80
Total Points: 124,393,537,169,621.95
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 
Default Steve Bunce: 'Manuel Charr is a credible opponent for David Haye'.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/200329.html#

Quote:
I love the idea that David Haye has come back to the ring on a mission. You're right David, it is a mission - to make a lot of money by fighting Vitali or Wladimir Klitschko next year. But those boxing 'purists' making out that the 32-year-old's return from retirement is a disaster for the heavyweight division are barking up the wrong tree.

Like many Haye fights from years gone by, this already has a 'homecoming' feel about it. It's not a homecoming - he hasn't been anywhere, except the jungle! But I don't see the fans standing back, saying "I'm not going to buy a ticket unless he fights Kubrat Pulev". People are on the phone to their pals saying "David Haye's fighting in Manchester on June 29 - let's get some tickets, we'll all go, get a couple of hotel rooms..."

The purists need to realise that the majority of the 18,000 in the arena that night will be there for a David Haye event, not a boxing match. They won't be ones sitting at home, saying "not even going to watch it - not unless he's fighting that brilliant Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev, or Robert Helenius or Odlandier Solis". That's garbage. David Haye is an event boxer, whether you like it or not - and he's still chasing that main event.

It seems to me that Haye and the Klitschkos have got a real problem with each other. At first I thought it was quite entertaining, but that was a long time ago - you've got to go back to 2008 for when they started clashing, it's been going on for five years. There was talk of fights back then, and in 2009 fights were signed that never happened.

These three have been sniping at each other, literally squaring up to each other - Vitali removed David from a restaurant back in 2008 when David arrived with a picture of himself holding up the picture of Wladimir's severed head. Vitali didn't take too kindly to that and manhandled David, who laughed it off - because that's what David does, he's good at winding people up.

We've bought into the Haye-Klitschko history here in the UK - but this is nothing compared to the Germans. It has made him a superstar over there. The Klitschkos are obviously enormous stars, capable of winning 60% of the TV audience when they box. The country stops for Vitali and Wladimir, no matter who they fight - but when they fight and Haye is in town it just goes ballistic.

What's more, he's not the villain of the piece. I've been in Germany with David twice, once when he fought Nikolai Valuev, and once when he was working as part of the commentary team for the Dereck Chisora-Vitali Klitschko fight. I watched the Germans around him. They don't hate him, they love him - whether you like him or not he's a character, and he's massive out there.

All of this incessant talk is building to what will be in 2014 possibly the richest fight to ever take place in Europe: Haye versus Klitschko.
I spoke to Adam Booth on this weeks' podcast and the opponent for his first fight back will be formally announced in two weeks, when they come back from a warm-weather training camp in northern Cyprus. My gut feeling is that Manuel Charr ticks a lot of boxes. First, he's affordable; second, he's credible, in the sense that he has fought Vitali Klitschko for the world title in the past; and third, he's a good talker.

The place will be sold out irrespective of who he fights, but Charr would add a bit to the occasion with that lip of his - along with the fact he's a good enough fighter, if not great. In the heavyweight heyday of the 1970s Charr wouldn't even class as a sparring partner. So what? We can't keep living in the past. Right now, Manny Charr is the perfect opponent for David Haye's comeback bout.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-02-2013, 11:13 AM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 32 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Charr wants it:

Old 04-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Freedom2014
this is serious business

Rep Power: 234 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,129,090,981,526.19
Total Points: 50,129,091,140,946.84
Good poster! - Simurgh Happy New year - PAC-BOY IN exchange for the cake. Happy nu year bro. - led* Happy New Year to you too. Champagne and beer were out of stock, so here's a fish - ddangerous Happy 2013! - Fury 
Commemorating Wladimir's 60th win over Pianeta - valero Cheers Freedom. - A-Wolf Cheers to Wlads next win!! - boxingchef Happy St Paddy's Day :) - Bossy Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat 
for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led 
Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - toyi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat 

The Polish media has been reporting that Andrew Wawrzyk (BoxRec #45) has been offered the fight.

http://www.boxingbet.pl/artykul-2830...c-z-wawrzykiem

He's an opponent who will make Haye look good and is no threat. Andrew has some skills, but he's feather-fisted and chinny.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 29 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,938,790,515,270.22
Total Points: 38,950,282,805,777.72
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz 

Nope, Manuel Charr is NOT a credible opponent for Haye.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:28 AM
yoz
Yoz

Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
The Polish media has been reporting that Andrew Wawrzyk (BoxRec #45) has been offered the fight.

http://www.boxingbet.pl/artykul-2830...c-z-wawrzykiem

He's an opponent who will make Haye look good and is no threat. Andrew has some skills, but he's feather-fisted and chinny.

Really wouldn't surprise me. Charr is probably too dangerous an option for Team Hayemaker (lol).

Funny how Charr is considered a 'credible' option, when, in August 2012, Haye called him a 'bum'.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:30 AM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,736,832,530,051,925,803,008.00
Total Points: 10,416,862,947,544,324,374,528.00
Merry Christmas homie appreciate you looking out for me - MR. LARRYX thanks for those nice words on MAK's award thread,  appreciate it on the real! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery For the Man - jazluvr 
Super Guy - TBear Here's one on me - led* stay strong BG! - jose830 GHEY - Tha_Greatest El Compa - MANIAC310 
thanks :fing02: - jose830 Thanks BG - -jose- Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear always helpful - thuggery 
thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Charr is definitely (Lennox) a credible opponent. He's limited in the skill department but he's fearless and has decent hw power. However, I don't think Haye will take him as an opponent - too risky...
Old 04-02-2013, 11:45 AM
DreamFighter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 DreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,022,107.80
Don't act so butthurt, princess - Weltschmerz kick this nasty little alt - Freedom. Spent way too much time on this one. Apart from hating on Klitschkos, no nothing about boxing. - Simurgh *knows :) - Simurgh alt - thuggery 
kick this little faqqot - Burzum kick this little faqqot - Burzum 

too risky? haha the guy is a joke. No ranked HW in contention should be fighting Charr, let alone a title holder signing him.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 29 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,938,790,515,270.22
Total Points: 38,950,282,805,777.72
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
too risky? haha the guy is a joke. No ranked HW in contention should be fighting Charr, let alone a title holder signing him.
Or Pianeta for that matter.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Freedom2014
this is serious business

Rep Power: 234 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,129,090,981,526.19
Total Points: 50,129,091,140,946.84
Good poster! - Simurgh Happy New year - PAC-BOY IN exchange for the cake. Happy nu year bro. - led* Happy New Year to you too. Champagne and beer were out of stock, so here's a fish - ddangerous Happy 2013! - Fury 
Commemorating Wladimir's 60th win over Pianeta - valero Cheers Freedom. - A-Wolf Cheers to Wlads next win!! - boxingchef Happy St Paddy's Day :) - Bossy Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat 
for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led 
Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - toyi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
Really wouldn't surprise me. Charr is probably too dangerous an option for Team Hayemaker (lol).

Funny how Charr is considered a 'credible' option, when, in August 2012, Haye called him a 'bum'.
And the Klitschko haters ridiculed Vitali for fighting Charr when he was undefeated, but approve of him as an opponent for Haye. Is that a double standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Nope, Manuel Charr is NOT a credible opponent for Haye.
At least you don't go by the double standard of some of the other Klitschko haters.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:04 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,796,420,485,850.27
Total Points: 18,796,420,526,090.72
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Charr is definitely (Lennox) a credible opponent. He's limited in the skill department but he's fearless and has decent hw power. However, I don't think Haye will take him as an opponent - too risky...
Kinda like Vitaly in that sense, huh?