Who would win: Francesco Pianeta or David Haye? - Page 4 - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who wins Pianeta vs. Haye?
Pianeta by decision 1 2.17%
Pianeta by KO or TKO 6 13.04%
Haye by decision 3 6.52%
Haybe by KO or TKO 36 78.26%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Navigation

#31
Old 03-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Szef
All in the Game
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Homeless and loving it
Posts: 7,692
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68 Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 61,821.26
Bank: 36,473,840,668,856,930,304.00
Total Points: 36,473,840,668,856,995,840.00
thanks goodluck! - `STEELHEAD Whenever i read your posts i laugh histerically - Alx. Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Andrew Golota - Weltschmerz when you're hungry - Weltschmerz 
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Keep hold of the bandwagon mate.
I can say the same thing about you
Reply With Quote
Szef is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#32
Old 03-23-2013, 11:47 AM
LacedUp
Still Smokin'
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 21,309
Quoted: 2615 Post(s)
Rep Power: 79 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,004,490,861,887,746.25
Bank: 594,389,963,844,730,368.00
Total Points: 596,394,454,706,618,112.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef99 View Post
I can say the same thing about you
Let me ask you, which Wladimir fight has had you jumping in the air? Sitting on the edge of your seat or biting your nails? None I assume. So I will stick with Haye thanks, win or lose.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp is offline
#33
Old 03-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Szef
All in the Game
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Homeless and loving it
Posts: 7,692
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68 Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 61,821.26
Bank: 36,473,840,668,856,930,304.00
Total Points: 36,473,840,668,856,995,840.00
thanks goodluck! - `STEELHEAD Whenever i read your posts i laugh histerically - Alx. Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Andrew Golota - Weltschmerz when you're hungry - Weltschmerz 
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
#11 Bonin, #8 Barrett, WBA Champion Valuev, 2 x WBA champion Ruiz, Olympic + EBU champ Harrison, Chisora who beat WBO #1 Helenius and went 12 rounds with Vitali.

You may say Haye didn't beat Valuev, but Povetkin's best victory (on paper) was against Huck. The rest of the names were fat and old americans who either had their prime 10 years ago or no one ever heard of. Adamek's best HW victory was Arreola, who had just been smashed to bits by Vitali, otherwise it's the Golota's of the world that fills up his resume.
Bonin? Barret? First one was at CW, second one is a glorofied journeyman at best. Ruiz was old and like i said he was never good even in his prime. I won't comment Audley beacuse it's to obvious. Povetkin beat Byrd, Chambers,Chagaev and Huck . Adamek beat Arreola (So what he got beat by Vitali he was still TOP 10 at the time) and Chambers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
I'm sorry, but Chisora > Arreola.
You say it beacuse of Vitali fight, Chisora is made to fight taller guys yet he still lose to them (Fury and Vitali) So ok I agree he beat Helenius but that guy is piece wood with gloves. He's exciting, not good.
Reply With Quote
Szef is offline
#34
Old 03-23-2013, 12:02 PM
Szef
All in the Game
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Homeless and loving it
Posts: 7,692
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68 Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 61,821.26
Bank: 36,473,840,668,856,930,304.00
Total Points: 36,473,840,668,856,995,840.00
thanks goodluck! - `STEELHEAD Whenever i read your posts i laugh histerically - Alx. Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Andrew Golota - Weltschmerz when you're hungry - Weltschmerz 
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Let me ask you, which Wladimir fight has had you jumping in the air? Sitting on the edge of your seat or biting your nails? None I assume. So I will stick with Haye thanks, win or lose.

I cheer fighters beacuse of their skills, not excitment. While both Wlad and Vitali keep winning in dominant fashion, and stay gentlemen your guy does this

and this


While Klitschkos stay active and keep boxing and winning your guy does this


Anyway, good luck to you and your boy he's gonna need it.
Reply With Quote
Szef is offline
#35
Old 03-23-2013, 12:44 PM
LacedUp
Still Smokin'
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 21,309
Quoted: 2615 Post(s)
Rep Power: 79 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,004,490,861,887,746.25
Bank: 594,389,963,844,730,368.00
Total Points: 596,394,454,706,618,112.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef99 View Post
Bonin? Barret? First one was at CW, second one is a glorofied journeyman at best. Ruiz was old and like i said he was never good even in his prime. I won't comment Audley beacuse it's to obvious. Povetkin beat Byrd, Chambers,Chagaev and Huck . Adamek beat Arreola (So what he got beat by Vitali he was still TOP 10 at the time) and Chambers.
No, Bonin was not a CW. What makes Chambers better than Barrett exactly? Especially that Chambers. Ruiz was HW champion twice, that's better than what both Adamek and Poverkin have each achieved. He was #1 for the WBA and he hadnt been stopped in 20 years. Haye dumped him in 45 sec. Arreola was not top 10, come on man be real. He was fat and out of shape. Povetkins only good win is Chagaev. He lost to Huck. I know you like Adamek, but he too got schooled in his last fight.

You won't comment on Audley? Aside from Chagaev an Audley win would be a top 3 for Povetkin! He's done more in the sport than 95% of the opponents they pull up for those clowns. Haye schools both povetkin and Adamek.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp is offline
#36
Old 03-23-2013, 01:05 PM
LacedUp
Still Smokin'
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 21,309
Quoted: 2615 Post(s)
Rep Power: 79 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,004,490,861,887,746.25
Bank: 594,389,963,844,730,368.00
Total Points: 596,394,454,706,618,112.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef99 View Post
I cheer fighters beacuse of their skills, not excitment. While both Wlad and Vitali keep winning in dominant fashion, and stay gentlemen your guy does this

and this


While Klitschkos stay active and keep boxing and winning your guy does this


Anyway, good luck to you and your boy he's gonna need it.
Better than getting naked pictures taken. But hey, if that's what you're into I understand.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp is offline
#37
Old 03-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Weltschmerz
Sehnsucht
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 15,251
Quoted: 1939 Post(s)
Rep Power: 84 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,503.90
Bank: 10,691,300,930,781,751,296.00
Total Points: 10,691,300,930,781,851,648.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine Top man - Scott.Weiland. 
I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer funny poster - jas Always good for a pick me up..  Hang in there Welt. - Hi Rudyo! Top man. - HughJass You're a good egg, cunt xxx - !! Anorak 
Happy holidays Weltz.Keep strong brother. - HughJass Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Happy Holidays -Weltschmerz- - TBear Merry Christmas -Weltschmerz- - TBear 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... lol :beerchug: - -jose- War Klitschko! Let's hope he retrieves what was his - ..,Krusher,.. A mug of the dark stuff for a continued era of Klitschko! - PittyPat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
Please name the heavyweights with better resumes

and if you are thinking of Adamek, you'd be wrong.
Haye's HW resume is pretty weak. His resume in general is actually nothing special. His biggest career win is Valuev, and it wasn't even a clear win.
Reply With Quote
Weltschmerz is online now
#38
Old 03-23-2013, 01:12 PM
LacedUp'sDream
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 322
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 LacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud of
Points: 12,116.44
Bank: 10,605,012,643.93
Total Points: 10,605,024,760.37
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Andrew5550 
Default

Ruiz was on the decline long before he faced Haye.thats desperate Andrew.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp'sDream is offline
#39
Old 03-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Szef
All in the Game
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Homeless and loving it
Posts: 7,692
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68 Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 61,821.26
Bank: 36,473,840,668,856,930,304.00
Total Points: 36,473,840,668,856,995,840.00
thanks goodluck! - `STEELHEAD Whenever i read your posts i laugh histerically - Alx. Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Andrew Golota - Weltschmerz when you're hungry - Weltschmerz 
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
No, Bonin was not a CW. What makes Chambers better than Barrett exactly? Especially that Chambers. Ruiz was HW champion twice, that's better than what both Adamek and Poverkin have each achieved. He was #1 for the WBA and he hadnt been stopped in 20 years. Haye dumped him in 45 sec. Arreola was not top 10, come on man be real. He was fat and out of shape. Povetkins only good win is Chagaev. He lost to Huck. I know you like Adamek, but he too got schooled in his last fight.

You won't comment on Audley? Aside from Chagaev an Audley win would be a top 3 for Povetkin! He's done more in the sport than 95% of the opponents they pull up for those clowns. Haye schools both povetkin and Adamek.

You're right about Bonin. Barret?Wtf?He's a journeyman for christ sake is that even up to debate?I don't give a **** that Ruiz was the world champion. Guy was a joke,Golota (who KD him down twice btw)beat him and was robbed. I'm not denying Adamek latest performance was ****ty, we're talking about resumes and Adamek is better in that departament. Arreola was hailed and praised before Klitschko fight, even after that defeat he was still favourite against Adamek. I wouldn't be so sure Haye would beat Adamek and Povetkin, he didn't look very sharp against Chisora and we don't know how is he doing now. Of course Haye would be still favoutire but if Adamek loses couple pounds we'd have a classic fight. 60/40 for Haye. I agree Povetkin is **** but his resume is better that's all.
Reply With Quote
Szef is offline
#40
Old 03-23-2013, 01:20 PM
LacedUp'sDream
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 322
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 LacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud ofLacedUp'sDream has much to be proud of
Points: 12,116.44
Bank: 10,605,012,643.93
Total Points: 10,605,024,760.37
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Andrew5550 
Default

Arreola was shot to bits by the time Goral faced him ! Really ?
Arreola went 6 unbeaten in 2011 ! So if that's the case Arreola being shot to bits,do we apply that to Ruiz,Harrisonand Chisora who'd been shot to bits in 3 successive losses,and was weighing more than he did against VK than he did against Haye ? Double Standards,Andrew.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp'sDream is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
david, francesco, haye?, pianeta, win:

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright ę 2003-2016 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.