Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,824,901.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 
Default Virgil Hunter warns haters: Leave Khan Alone and watch him flourish under me

The trainer of Andre Ward had this to say

“Leave the kid alone,” the American said protectively yesterday, “and watch him flourish under me.”

Hunter, voted trainer of the year in the United States in 2012, rounded on Khan’s detractors. “I don’t want that misconception of Amir Khan. It’s a misconception that because he's a former Olympic medallist, he is over-promoted. He has had the toughest road to go down, especially because he’s successful.”

“Amir’s a tough, tough kid, and he made it. He made it at 17. I think we have to acknowledge that toughness and durability and so I don’t think that misconception should be tossed around lightly. He’s a tough, tough kid.”
“Coming through the amateurs is a very difficult, gruelling process. Other fighters fall by the wayside because they are not strong enough. The second misconception is that they are spoon fed. To get to the point where he is you have to be strong, you have to be durable, and focused. Nobody gave him that [Olympic] silver medal.”

“He earned that silver medal. Nobody appointed him to the Olympic team. He made it to that Olympic team. Out of sheer determination and with the same guts and attributes, he has become a world champion.”

The same has been said – wrongly, insisted Hunter – of Andre Ward, the world’s leading super-middleweight. “They say the same with Andrew Ward – that he’s got the gold medal a silver spoon in his mouth. No - he hasn’t.”
Hunter scoffed, moreover, at the notion that Khan’s next opponent - Julio Diaz - scheduled for April 27 in Sheffield, was a pushover.

“We are talking about a guy who is a two-time world champion. We are not talking about a nobody. He is gifted and from a fighting family. This is not a gimme fight. I can’t understand all of a sudden why Julio Diaz is being minimized. He’s a former world champion, he knows how to fight.”

Khan arrived in camp in Oakland last week. “He will come prepared. We cannot make any mistakes and this is all about moving forward," said Khan of his foe.
“It’s great to be home – in front of the home fans. I normally fight in US in their home cities, and it’s only going to give me that extra edge, and make me train harder. I’ve missed fighting in the UK.”

Khan’s contest against Diaz, a 12-round not title fight, marks his return to the UK for the first time in two years. A television deal for the contest is yet to be announced.

Khan added: “I’ve been here just over a week, but I came into camp half fit. We’ve been smarter outside training camp, keeping me ticking over. I feel the benefits now. It used to take me two or three weeks in camp just to get into it.”

“I’m not a complete fighter, I still make a lot of mistakes. Virgil shouts at me, makes me look at my game plan and stay focused. I was more focused, more disciplined in my last fight. But this will be a tough fight, too.”
“Diaz is coming down from 147lbs and meeting me halfway [At a catchweight of 143lbs]. It was hard to get opponents. He must see something in my style which he thinks he can beat. He has a lot of experience. I remember watching his fight against Shawn Porter, who is a great fighter, and I thought he beat him.”

Khan still wants to avenge two losses at light-welterweight, “There are two fights I still want at 140 – Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson. That’s why I’m at catchweight for this fight. I don’t want to move up to welterweight yet. It will be hard to come back down.”

Peterson had refused to come to the UK, Asif Vali, Khan’s manager disclosed. Vyacheslav Senchenko had a contract, and the goalposts changed, claimed Vali. “We spent too much time on that one,” he said.
What is clear, though, is that Khan is thriving under Hunter. “Virgil is always shouting at you, making sure you don’t make mistakes. I believe you do need a trainer who needs to shout at you. Sometimes it’s a good way of being taught told the proper way. That’s the way I’ve learnt, being told off, and I’ve won numerous world titles as an amateur and professional.”

Hunter wanted to correct Khan. “I’m not a shouter; I’m a teacher. The physical tools were always there. It’s just a matter of him knowing what to do with them. My task to bring out the right tools at the right time. I’m impressed with him, and mentally he is growing up. It’s a pleasure to see in camp.”
Diaz, meanwhile, who held the IBF title at lightweight, is taking this opportunity to prove his pedigree at the top level once more, at the age of 33. “I took a year off. This is the reason I came back, for a fight like this. I want to make a statement. This is a critical fight for Amir Khan as well as myself. A loss for him would be devastating. I will be giving my all.”
“Khan has been treated like a superstar, I haven’t. I’ve come up the hard way. I wasn’t the first choice, I was a last resort, but it just makes me work harder.”

Tickets for Amir Khan vs Julio Diaz can purchased from www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk or by calling 0114 256 5656.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-06-2013, 08:43 PM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,073,182.30
Great poster! - E.P.T. to an ATG poster. One who always keeps it 100% real - BrushMyHair 

Flourish more like get flooredish. I can't wait to see him do the chicken dance again, no one does it as good as him.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 25,182,821,697,398.98
Total Points: 26,438,143,282,679.12
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

I have no problem with Khan, most are his fights are exciting & chalked full of drama.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 PM
brickcityboxing
Matthysse is a BEAST!!

Rep Power: 8 brickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,500,080,917.25
Socio - CubanGuyNYC Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 

Leave britney alone !!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,073,182.30
Great poster! - E.P.T. to an ATG poster. One who always keeps it 100% real - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityboxing View Post
Leave britney alone !!!!
That's a good one. If I knew how to upload embedded youtube videos I would put that vid up.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,589,786,135,529,664.00
Total Points: 7,607,918,135,807,882.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Khan is unbeatable under Virgil Hunter, he's destined to be the next Andre Ward.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:23 PM
UNiQU3
Banned

Total Points: 50,207,014,935.63

As long as he improves his defense and decision making he'll be set. He's got arguably the fastest hands in the game, so he simply needs to guard his grill and limit the reckless exchanges.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 PM
TOBYLEE1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 TOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,080,175.39
good poster. - mellow_mood For Ignoring Snopkins-the troll - HaglerSteelChin for taking me back in time :beerchug: - jose830 

All Khan has to do is shut his mouth. Even if he puts a string of nice victories he will be hated cause his mouth
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Bigg Rigg
The People's Champion

Rep Power: 19 Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,232.40
Total Points: 87,800,094,097.33
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons 

Lol Yeah, yeah. We will see when Danny knocks that stupid bozo out again.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Bigg Rigg
The People's Champion

Rep Power: 19 Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,232.40
Total Points: 87,800,094,097.33
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
All Khan has to do is shut his mouth. Even if he puts a string of nice victories he will be hated cause his mouth
Bingo. Khan fights but it's his yapping that makes me dislike him.