Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-01-2013, 07:09 AM
ShamrockXpress
Contender

Rep Power: 2 ShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,901.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
Sorry, I'm going by memory not by boxrec. McCline dropped him 3 times.
I'm not going off boxrec, I'm going off memory. I remember Peter destroying maskaev and being feared in the division at the time, people wanted him to fight wlad again, then people accused vitali of only coming out of retirement because wlad was scared to fight Peter, then vitali destroyed him and people heralded his comeback. Then Haye started running his mouth and fanboys started accusing the bros of ducking him, untill wlad dominated him, then they went silent. Haye puts in a good performance against chisora then they come crawling out the woodwork again. Fanboys.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-01-2013, 07:12 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,767,012,746,517.83
Total Points: 11,662,242,700,217,108.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
I'm not going off boxrec, I'm going off memory. I remember Peter destroying maskaev and being feared in the division at the time, people wanted him to fight wlad again, then people accused vitali of only coming out of retirement because wlad was scared to fight Peter, then vitali destroyed him and people heralded his comeback. Then Haye started running his mouth and fanboys started accusing the bros of ducking him, untill wlad dominated him, then they went silent. Haye puts in a good performance against chisora then they come crawling out the woodwork again. Fanboys.
I'm sure you are...

Dude, the discussion is over. Get over it.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 198,604.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingchef View Post
piss off. I think I know about the timing than you do
Why are you insulting a good poster? He made some great points.

Why don't you go cook another salad for your egg chin glass shoulder bosses?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,591,451.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingchef View Post
piss off. I think I know about the timing than you do
Did Boente spill the beans while you tossed his salad? You work for them that makes your word worthless, you aren't going to say anything that makes them look bad and i doubt they would be involving you with the ins and outs of negotiations anyway.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 198,604.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

The truth of the matter is k2 is known for bad contracts.

It's not like one boxer said 'they contracts are horrible' numerous boxers said it.