Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,010,368,432.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
I'm crying about what?I'm not a fan nor a hater of the man. I didn't diminish the fighter nor did I bash him. I pointed out how his fans get up in arms anytime anyone wants to fight the man..that is all. I mean did you even bother reading my post? I personally could give two *****s who Floyd fights at this point. None of my favorite fighters are in his division anyway, and the one dude that was in his division fought him at 154 but is long in the tooth to even keep fighting. So again go read what I wrote and stop assuming and being a total dyck.
Don't worry about Floyd fans or what they are thinking. That's the problem right there.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-28-2013, 01:56 AM
simms601
Contender

Rep Power: 8 simms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond reputesimms601 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,854.56
Total Points: 10,000,020,139.59

The fact that they believed Floyd, shows you how dumb they are! Floyd, has stated numerous times that no one dictates who he fights, this includes you Canelo! Guess you have to get burned in order to start using common sense.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:58 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Nah, don't b!tch up now. You're a hater so wear that. I'm not heated at all, just calling a spade a spade. You're a b!tch who can't even admit to being a hater, yet you have the nerve to question Mayweather's manhood and courage because he doesn't handle HIS business like you want him to. You're a sucker, and so is everybody like you. Boxing is a business, the sooner that you losers get that through your thick skulls the better off you'll be. There's nothing "wrong" with Canelo and his camp trying to get a fight with Floyd, it makes perfect business sense. At the same time, Floyd doesn't need Canelo the way that Canelo needs Floyd. It would make no sense for Mayweather to gurantee Canelo a fight at this point. Start using that peanut-sized object inside your head you call a brain and think objectively.
Jab, jab, jab and BOOM-and a big right hand by Goldie!
Old 02-28-2013, 01:59 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 12 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,923,110,761.04
Total Points: 28,874,054,775.89
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be &quot;objective&quot; - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Nah, don't b!tch up now. You're a hater so wear that. I'm not heated at all, just calling a spade a spade. You're a b!tch who can't even admit to being a hater, yet you have the nerve to question Mayweather's manhood and courage because he doesn't handle HIS business like you want him to. You're a sucker, and so is everybody like you. Boxing is a business, the sooner that you losers get that through your thick skulls the better off you'll be. There's nothing "wrong" with Canelo and his camp trying to get a fight with Floyd, it makes perfect business sense. At the same time, Floyd doesn't need Canelo the way that Canelo needs Floyd. It would make no sense for Mayweather to gurantee Canelo a fight at this point. Start using that peanut-sized object inside your head you call a brain and think objectively.
Son who the f*ck you think you are that I would ***** up to? G T F OH..now I know i'm dealing with a true imbecile..only people I hated on were the emotional fans like you..period. Loser? You are the one in here acting like captain save a heaux over a boxer..where did I question his manhood? Use the quote tab to show me where I did that..you can't cause I didn't. Again my brother if your reading is limited to the tv guide on your cable box that's not my fault or problem. I don't care if he does or doesn't give canelo a guarantee, as stated I don't cheer for neither man so it doesn't mean diddly if he does or doesn't. My entire post as about the fans not the man..I said nothing about the man himself!! Period..now resume sucking on your glass dildo cause your skirt is slipping ***** azz.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Sangre Azteca
Contender

Total Points: 5,577.33

Floyd is looking like a little biii*iiiitch these days, he is probably scared of his own shadow, he is afraid that somebody might take his precious "0"
List of opponents for Floyd.

Margarito. I am had that he retired, He was scary, mama.
Cotto. Fought him at the right time.
Mosley. Fought him at the right time.
Williams. I am glad I didn't had to fight him, mama.

Martinez Never, I want my mama.
PAC Never, mama.
Canelo Never, he is getting too good, mama.
Mathyse Maybe, he is getting too good.
D. Garcia Maybe, he is getting too good.

Devon Soon
Bradley Soon
Booby Pacquiao Soon, they wanted me to fight Pacquiao didn't they.
Spadafora. Bring it on.
Maidana. Maybe
Donaire. Bring it on, they wanted me to fight a philipino guy.
Peterson. Bring it on.
Rios. Maybe
Old 02-28-2013, 02:03 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 12 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be &quot;objective&quot; - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
Don't worry about Floyd fans or what they are thinking. That's the problem right there.
I'm entitled to my opinions whether you agree or not, it's a sport. Everything is up for debate.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

I have to get out of this thread. Sentence structure in this thread is damn near blinding me.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:05 AM
bigsmoothh
El Picoso

Rep Power: 167 bigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 317,332,932,155,646.56
Total Points: 318,642,730,501,262.69
gracias carnal - Cleto_Reyes same to you, have a good one! - dj emzz happy new year - xcaret v4 happy new years!!! - $ j-210 $ Have a cold one on me - jazluvr 
Sipersmooth.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Sipersmoothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Super smooth. - Round 1 No Message - Round 1 for that mexican comment, mexicano hasta la madre, lol, big ups - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest viva el terrible morales - Tha_Greatest soy puro mexicano - Primera para mi carnal bigsmoothh - Cleto_Reyes thanks for ribbon here have some popcorn my treat! - jose830 
have a fish - MalikKnucklez great poster - Cállate! thx homie - thuggery salud - piojo del norte You deserve this for being a El Terrible fan - hectari 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - GeorgiaRED Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - GeorgiaRED 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Cleto_Reyes Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Childhood Cancer - Illangelo Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Illangelo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Illangelo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Illangelo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Illangelo Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Illangelo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Illangelo 
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
Floyd is looking like a little biii*iiiitch these days, he is probably scared of his own shadow, he is afraid that somebody might take his precious "0"
List of opponents for Floyd.

Margarito. I am had that he retired, He was scary, mama.
Cotto. Fought him at the right time.
Mosley. Fought him at the right time.
Williams. I am glad I didn't had to fight him, mama.

Martinez Never, I want my mama.
PAC Never, mama.
Canelo Never, he is getting too good, mama.
Mathyse Maybe, he is getting too good.
D. Garcia Maybe, he is getting too good.

Devon Soon
Bradley Soon
Booby Pacquiao Soon, they wanted me to fight Pacquiao didn't they.
Spadafora. Bring it on.
Maidana. Maybe
Donaire. Bring it on, they wanted me to fight a philipino guy.
Peterson. Bring it on.
Rios. Maybe

lmfao, good one bro......
Old 02-28-2013, 02:06 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
I'm entitled to my opinions whether you agree or not, it's a sport. Everything is up for debate.
Look, this self righteous nonsense means d ick to me. Everything IS up for debate including YOUR opinion.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:10 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
Look, this self righteous nonsense means d ick to me. Everything IS up for debate including YOUR opinion.
Yet you've made no debate on my opinions but came in quick to cheer some moron who was too stupid to understand the point of my original post but ok..so i guess it's the blind leading the blind. I honestly don't care what it means to you, I stand by my original post for those who actually bother to read it.