Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,890,118,555.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
Letís just hope Bob built his special stadium and that Pac actually submits to testing with anyone from now on.

In the meantime, Bob has his agenda and like I have said for years, until Bob is ready, the fight wonít happen.

Bobís been in the game for decades, not even a little boxing noob like Myawweather jr can stop him from doing as he wishes.
Typical Flowmo. Bob this. Bob that. Never pins ANY of the blame on Floyd.

Blah blah blah, testing. Same old recycled material over, and over.

You know the #1 reason why I know Floyd is ducking?

Manny already said on national television, that testing wasn't an issue. Even afterwards Floyd still brings that up. HE KNOWS his stupid fan base will still eat that **** up, and it gives him an easy out!!!

Not to mention pacquiao said 55/45. Floyd is a duck, plain and simple.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-26-2013, 06:09 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,695,164,943,494.83
Total Points: 19,932,226,743,360.90
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
Typical Flowmo. Bob this. Bob that. Never pins ANY of the blame on Floyd.

Blah blah blah, testing. Same old recycled material over, and over.

You know the #1 reason why I know Floyd is ducking?

Manny already said on national television, that testing wasn't an issue. Even afterwards Floyd still brings that up. HE KNOWS his stupid fan base will still eat that **** up, and it gives him an easy out!!!

Not to mention pacquiao said 55/45. Floyd is a duck, plain and simple.
Trolls get banned. Just saying.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:09 PM
TangInaMo Floyd
Floyd Sucks

Rep Power: 3 TangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeTangInaMo Floyd has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,009,195.52

If it's the last of Floyd's 6 fight, i'll watch it.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
Exactly!!!

All we needed was the commission to step in and they were as quiet as a mouse.
Even though you're an ALT, I'll entertain you.

Are you insinuating that Arum had something to do with it? But but but, Al Haymon is SOOOO powerful. His fighters never get robbed.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:10 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Even though you're an ALT, I'll entertain you.

Are you insinuating that Arum had something to do with it? But but but, Al Haymon is SOOOO powerful. His fighters never get robbed.
Such irony.....
Old 02-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Quote:
Trolls get banned. Just saying.
No rebuttal, so you call me a troll. Ether.

If that's the case you're Floyd trolling ass should have been banned a while ago.

You are literally white knight every Floyd thread.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:12 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Quote:
No rebuttal, so you call me a troll. Ether.

If that's the case you're Floyd trolling ass should have been banned a while ago.

You are literally white knight every Floyd thread.
Just giving you a friendly warning. Do as you wish guy...
Old 02-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Quote:
Such irony.....
An ALT with the main intent of trolling. When have I ever held 2 accounts at once? When have I ever replied to myself in a post.

Funny thing is, that's probably your ALT I was responding to. LMFAO.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Quote:
Just giving you a friendly warning. Do as you wish guy...
I'm trolling, because I'm calling you out on being biased as hell???

Oh, and if you happen to be a MOD. You're doing a poor job of being unbiased and policing trolls.

A MOD that trolls. LMFAO.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
sapo1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,139.76
****BANNED USER treason1**** FAIR AND BIASED FAN!! !! ! !!!!!! - Primera 
Default Bob Arum!!

Bob Arum Top Rank!!

Bob Arum- pretend we want the the fight, Act like we want the fight. Offer marquez a crappy deal and then make it look like marquez's fault the fight fell through... Bob arum tries to fool everyone!!!

manny padded pacquiao!!

Erik morales lost a trilogy to barrera then lost a "TUNE UP FIGHT" and then lost to manny pac..

Oscar De La Hoya part time fighter weight drained and lost 3 of his last 6 fights!!!

Ricky "fatton" hatton over rated drunken fighter and Ko'ed by Mayweather!!

Miguel Cotto Pounded by margarito, looked terrible against clotty, plus weight drained to 145lbs why not fight cotto at his best?

so is there a prime fighter that manny pac has beat or is he just a Top Rank hype JOB??

TOP PRANK!!!!