Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 21 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,010,000,132,037.34

Lets hope Floyd doesn't come out with more demands!! Enough already!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-26-2013, 04:47 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 5,352,067.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

Why are you guys hoping anything regarding to this fight????????
Don't tell me that majority of you guys starting watching boxing around 2008-2009??
Old 02-26-2013, 04:49 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,608,824,317,207.74
Total Points: 27,608,824,503,676.75
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint View Post
arum knows that pacquiao never had a chance in heck to beat mayweather. so why would he get his money makers career ended. marquez just about ended it already when he sent duquiao to the moon.believe me that pacquiao will never fight mayweather nor anybody else thats a serious threat.
Whether or not he thought he had a chance, Arum still makes the same amount of money making the fight, much more than any previous and or future fight, so him taking the risk of putting Pacquiao in there is much more lucrative than a 5th fight with Marquez or any fight before or after.

The reason why this fight never took place is because Mayweather has an ego, Arum has an ego, Manny has an ego. Pacquiao did fight a lot more than Floyd did, he did eventually start to show some decline, and finally gets KO'd. Floyd on the other hand has fought once a year since 2009 against JMM, Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz, and Miguel Cotto. Cotto and Mosley to me were solid wins, but I'd balk at Mayweather taking "Serious" threats in comparison to Pacquiao whom in 2008 the thought of Pac beating the likes of Miguel Cotto would (and was) laughed at. But with fans of both fighters, there's always something to hold as an "*" if you're riding for the other guy. To me, it's just a shame they never fought. I had Floyd winning the fight, unfortunately he never got to prove it in the ring.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:49 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Don't tell me that majority of you guys starting watching boxing around 2008-2009??

If this fight happens it is a farce, these 2 guys and 2 promotion companies pretty much got together and embarrassed the sport of boxing.
May was running from Pac, Pac was running from Needles, Arum was running for Money.

Mayweather gets no credit for beating Pacquiao at this point.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:51 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,608,824,317,207.74
Total Points: 27,608,824,503,676.75
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post

If this fight happens it is a farce, these 2 guys and 2 promotion companies pretty much got together and embarrassed the sport of boxing.
May was running from Pac, Pac was running from Needles, Arum was running for Money.

Mayweather gets no credit for beating Pacquiao at this point
I agree....
Old 02-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Rikanlynx86
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Rikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,921.61
that Tito sig is hot - torosboxing75 

I just want to see these 2 greats go at it, that is all. **** everyone elses bs agenda, I will always be down to see this scrap just to see the epic event it will be.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:55 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
I just want to see these 2 greats go at it, that is all. **** everyone elses bs agenda, I will always be down to see this scrap just to see the epic event it will be.
Oh you gonna get to see it...when Pac is about 43 and Mayweather is 44.
It's gonna look like a freaking B-Hop Vs Roy Jones Part 3
Old 02-26-2013, 04:56 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
I agree....
With that being said I don't think people will ever give up on the fight, I no longer see whats so interesting about it.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:04 PM
ox805er
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 ox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these parts
Bank: 5,239,720,071.15
Total Points: 5,248,733,504.07

Quote:

to real boxing fans it doestn.. but the casual fan will still pay to see this.. or at least show some interest.. but i do agree with this..
Old 02-26-2013, 05:07 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,240,471,558,421.81
Total Points: 8,477,533,417,437.50
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:

That is pure BS. Fighters are fighters. Both of them have been fighting since children. Mayweather and Bob Arum are "running" from each other. Pac isn't running from anything. He just does as he is told. Point and that dumb ass starts walking or jumping depending on the command.

Floyd and Bob have beef. Anyone that has been in boxing longer than 5 years knows that sh*t. People just dislike Mayweather and easily point to him because he is the made for TV "bad guy".

Floyd hasn***8217;t fought a Top Rank fighter since leaving TR years ago regardless if they are an A+ or F- fighter. Bob Arum is and has always been the problem. It***8217;s why Hoya, Mayweather and Cotto left him. But hey let***8217;s pretend Mosley, JMM and Bradley didn***8217;t have to sign with TR to fight Pac***8230;