Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-23-2013, 08:05 PM
FerFAL
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 FerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 139,202.82
Default The Broner Hype is out of control!

Some of you people have to stop it already with the drugs. Iím not fking around, Iím worried here. Whatever **** it is that you are inhaling or injecting you should stop. NOW.

Weíve got a Broner that we all know was handed over everything in a silver platter until last night when he fought his first real fight.
He didnít fight a fire breathing dragon, he fought Paulie Malignaggi who I find to be a likeable and knowledgeable guy, 100x the person this turd Broner is, but lets face it, Paulie isnít exactly a dangerous boxer. He has good movement, good boxing skills and intelligence, but my 4 year old hits harder than him and heís not as fast as he used to be. In spite of that Paulie gave Broner hell, landed punches on Broner all night long and the only reason why Broner isnít literally 6 feet under tonight is because Paulie cant dent an empty soda can with those punches of his.

Broner in his ďMade in ChinaĒ knockoff version of Floyd would only pretend to shoulder roll a bit, jump around with the finesse of a monkey on crack, and shake his head like Floyd does as if getting hit doesnít hurt, all while Paulie landed 3 ,4, 5 , 6 punch combos! I mean Paulie landed on him all night long. It was as if you couldnít throw a dead Danny Garcia fan without hitting this dumb mfukr Broner. Broner, who had promised to KO Paulie barely won a crappy SD, and that after kneeing the guy in the balls and throwing every illegal punch in the book without losing a single point.
And what do some of you make of that?

Is Broner better than Manny? Broner: A new superstar. Would Broner beat Maidana? Broner beats Matthysse? If Superman was real, would Broner beat him?

Controversial SD against Paulie Malignaggi you freaking lunatics!

FerFAL
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-23-2013, 08:06 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,291,296,175,994.51
Total Points: 2,420,965,106,221.96
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

The hype isn't out of control, there are perhaps two members on here ( can't recall their name) that actually thinks Broner is as good as he thinks he is.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:13 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,699,949,397.65
Total Points: 106,931,136,231.60
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

is it? all i see are hate threads
Old 06-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Kingjames6
Starz of a New Era

Rep Power: 4 Kingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant future
Bank: 32,941.40
Total Points: 210,000,061,947.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
The hype isn't out of control, there are perhaps two members on here ( can't recall their name) that actually thinks Broner is as good as he thinks he is.
Broner is the best. Stop hating, who can beat him?
Old 06-23-2013, 08:20 PM
VatoMulatto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 79,985,615,548.74
i like ur avatar - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHolyCross View Post
is it? all i see are hate threads
I understand the hate thread though.There are a lot of hate threads cause of all the Broner hype future of boxing..etc and the fact that he's a ****y dude. When you fail to deliver against someone that you're supposed to pretty much destroy threads like this are created lol
Old 06-23-2013, 08:21 PM
FerFAL
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 FerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these partsFerFAL is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 139,202.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingjames6 View Post
Broner is the best. Stop hating, who can beat him?
You see what I mean!?
Its like a virus or something, maybe a biological weapon that somehow made it out of a military lab, turning people full retard, up to the point where they think a crappy SD against the weakest belt holder in the 140/147 is the ultimate statement in boxing!
Old 06-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Kingjames6
Starz of a New Era

Rep Power: 4 Kingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant futureKingjames6 has a brilliant future
Bank: 32,941.40
Total Points: 210,000,061,947.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerFAL View Post
You see what I mean!?
Its like a virus or something, maybe a biological weapon that somehow made it out of a military lab, turning people full retard, up to the point where they think a crappy SD against the weakest belt holder in the 140/147 is the ultimate statement in boxing!
I was joking about him being the best, but on a serious note who can heat him besides floyd or matthysse?
Old 06-23-2013, 08:27 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 68 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178,860,241,272,048.00
Total Points: 1,285,760,241,307,955.50
Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry 
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingjames6
Quote:

Originally Posted by FerFAL

You see what I mean!?

I was joking about him being the best, but on a serious note who can heat him besides floyd or matthysse?
Alexander?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 06-23-2013, 08:38 PM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 168,899,639,559,582.66
Total Points: 168,899,640,073,661.38
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

What you mean some of "you people?"
Old 06-24-2013, 01:33 AM
PUK_MY_DANG_34
Contender

Rep Power: 5 PUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,902,447,136.36
Total Points: 177,904,476,938.91
Send a message via AIM to PUK_MY_DANG_34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingjames6 View Post
Khan, Garcia, Alexander, Bradley, Marquez, Maidana, Lopez, Peterson, Judah, etc. Dude ain't that good.