Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 24 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,010,000,152,085.91

I just don't see how Guerrero can win this fight. In the berto fight even tho he was giving it to berto he was also taking a lot of shots from berto, both them dudes face was swollen up at the end and Floyd aint no berto.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-26-2013, 11:35 AM
TonyCa$h
Contender

Rep Power: 2 TonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCa$h has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,519.85

Theirs no such thing as a dogfight with Floyd... The reff, GBP, and NSAC don't allow it..lol.. I expect the reff to separate Guerrero every time he comes in the inside
Old 02-26-2013, 11:35 AM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,820,237,239.51
Total Points: 3,920,278,579.57
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVABoxer View Post
I thought he has some voice in who gets chose I thought both sides have to come to an agreement
Floyd does has say on who referees the fight.And i`m sure Floyd is gonna get a ref that`s not gonna allow Guerrero to foul without being penalized.

Then the Floyd haters are gonna blame the ref and say the ref did`nt let Guerrero fight his fight(which means cheating) just like a lot of Hatton fans said after the Floyd/Hatton fight.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:36 AM
boxingfan4life
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 boxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,393.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVABoxer View Post
This is what I was expecting but Floyds gonna get a ref thats gonna keep those rough tactics to a minimum of course
I dont think floyd chooses the refs
Old 02-26-2013, 11:38 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 43 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,105,906,766.97
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Floyd often out fought Cotto on the inside or when both were at close quarters against the ropes, especially with his uppercut. Same thing happened with Hatton. Yeah everyone wants to say they didn't allow Hatton to fight his fight, but he initiated the contact and clinches by rushing forward all the damn time, and than got ripped up on the inside several times.

Guerrero isn't going to get away with holding and hitting. And Berto's should roll.....isn't a real shoulder roll. Expect Guerrero to catch some elbows coming in if he's going to fight like this.

His best shot, if Floyd hasn't slipped since May, is to mix up pressuring Floyd and throwing tons of punches, with showing Floyd angles while keeping his work rate busy.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:38 AM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 49 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 380,333,630,530.31
Total Points: 590,333,884,810.40
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

lol at anyone thinking the Ghost can hang with Floyd toe to toe, on the inside, or on the ropes. That would be an execution for Floyd. No way Ghost gets the best of that battle. Floyd is P4P probably the best inside fighter in the game but people act like Ghost can beat him that way? Its not happening. The only way you have a chance of outgunning Floyd like that is if you are way bigger & stronger, which the Ghost isnt
Old 02-26-2013, 11:39 AM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,753.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
Mayweather was ripping Cotto apart with his inside game. His uppercuts did some serious damage.

But Guerrero isn't going to get away with holding and hitting, and he shouldn't.
Exactly. Those uppercuts almost finished the fight late in round 12, but Floyd let Cotto leave the fight intact! Mayweather has the perfect skill for Guerrero, and his shell style is perfected. Unlike Berto, who should have came out aggressive.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:39 AM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 881,134,828,223,614.88
Total Points: 881,265,828,498,151.38
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4life View Post
Absolutely correct. Just more excuses from boxing fans, the most excuse making fan base of any sport.

NAC 467.214 Selection and approval of ring officials and announcer. (NRS 467.030)
1. The ring officials of contests or exhibitions are the referee, judges, timekeeper, physician and Commissionís representative. The Commission will select and approve all ring officials.
2. The promoter may select the announcer for a contest or exhibition, subject to the Commissionís approval.
[Athletic Commín, ß 136, eff. 4-25-78]ó(NAC A 12-13-82; 12-2-97)
Old 02-26-2013, 11:44 AM
RVABoxer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 RVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,173,855.04
Total Points: 10,005,226,359.39
New green k thread pioneer - Trudoe 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4life View Post
Someone says its the commision, someone else said its Floyd I'm thinking more its the commision that chooses the refs however that commision being the Nevada State Athletic Commision I think Floyd does have some sway in the choice of ref just because of how much money his fights bring to Las Vegas
Old 02-26-2013, 11:54 AM
MrClutch85
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 MrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,052,304.42

The only way Guerrero wins rounds against Mayweather is to get inside and brawl. Mayweather will pick him apart on the inside and outside