Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Uturn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Uturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,170,164.34
Total Points: 101,395,690,674.34
Stevie G Sig - Merseyside one for the avi - led Funny Story - jjbj2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - KINGPIN4LIFE Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Default I can't sleep anymore

Seriously brahs, I can't remember the last time I managed to get a good nights sleep. Every morning I wake up like I haven't even been to sleep.. I just want peace and tranquility. Most nights is an uphill struggle for me to get to sleep. To much thinking, and stress that I've kept on the quiet for a long time. My mind is never at peace, and I've come to realize - I can't keep going on like this anymore. I've been procrastinating for a while and I need to confront this behavior. I need to start doing and taking action. I know I'm the only can help myself. I'm not here for sympathy, I'm here to rise above and confront these demons.

Has anyone had this issue before or been in a dark place?

I know it isn't the answer but do sleeping meds actually work guys? I literally need to be KO'd to go to sleep..
Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 PM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 33 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,438,409,347.10
Total Points: 6,438,433,076.12
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uturn View Post
Seriously brahs, I can't remember the last time I managed to get a good nights sleep. Every morning I wake up like I haven't even been to sleep.. I just want peace and tranquility. Most nights is an uphill struggle for me to get to sleep. To much thinking, and stress that I've kept on the quiet for a long time. My mind is never at peace, and I've come to realize - I can't keep going on like this anymore. I've been procrastinating for a while and I need to confront this behavior. I need to start doing and taking action. I know I'm the only can help myself. I'm not here for sympathy, I'm here to rise above and confront these demons.

I know it isn't the answer but do sleeping meds actually work guys? I literally need to be KO'd to go to sleep..
I had this problem for a while. Start waking up earlier than usual. Work out at some point during the day that'll help tire you out. Don't watch TV in the bed, use it only for sleeping.

Cut caffeine out before noon, if you use it at all.

If none of that works, try using melatonin, or OTC sleep aids.

Worst comes to worse see your doctor to make sure nothing else is wrong.

I was prescribed a low dose of trazodone for a little while and that stuff will put you out, and you will wake up well rested. Don't let the doctor prescribe benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium) they disturb the REM sleep cycle and are highly addictive.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,066,576,110.58
Total Points: 600,068,011,049.13
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uturn View Post

You need to cut gluten out of your diet and eat more vegetables.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Willy Wanker
Thug In Peace

Rep Power: 12 Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,494,450,217,287.20
Total Points: 90,494,450,327,256.77
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
now it is done homie - Tha_Greatest ill start a new row for you - led No Message - led You have me laughing like mad dude - Risty Happy holidays my alt! :D - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
You need to cut gluten out of your diet and eat more vegetables.
i was gonna recommend more drugs and more sex/masturbating.

but eating more vegetables would probably do work.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,066,576,110.58
Total Points: 600,068,011,049.13
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Vegetables are the key to a healthy and happy life.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:43 PM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 270 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,014,465,049,770,473,824,452,608.00
Total Points: 2,014,465,050,005,041,584,275,456.00
You got the drinks,foods on me buddy. - HughJass No Message - BradleyP4P#1 too fast food! - Mr Ehrmantraut Merry Xmas to your family papi. - HughJass Merry Christmas and All The Best in 2015 - Freedom. 
Thanks man. - Scott-Weiland Thanks man. - Scott-Weiland No Message - Scott-Weiland :hail: :hail:  -jose- - the mesiah Super Christmas bud - TBear 
ayyyy we eatin! merry christmas - SlySlickSmooth Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Thanks for the points - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed 
Thanks for the points - mathed You and yours have a Merry Christmas as well, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 merry christmas, bud - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas Jose mah homie - Chief2ndzOnly! No Message - El-blanco 
Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Aztekkas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - led 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post

The key to a goodnight sleep ^^^
Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM
TheNegation
No Picks

Rep Power: 16 TheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,175.94
Total Points: 14,101,137,140.87
To a fuckfaced know-nothing - ƒallenloki 

I personally have legitimate insomnia. I don't know exactly when I developed it but I was diagnosed about 3 years ago. Now I don't know if you do, but a lack of sleep can be devastating to your life.

Not only was it hard for me to keep my sanity but it was almost impossible to keep a job because of my sleep issues.

Go to your doctor and figure out what's going on and possibly get on something. I personally have been on Trazadone for the last 2 years. Insurance covers it and for me it's only $4 for each refill. I pop 75mg before I'm ready to head to bed, 15 minutes later I'm drowsy and my motor functions are comparable to being drunk, 2 minutes later I'm out. I stay asleep all night and wake up with absolutely no hangover or grogginess.

Ignore the pseudo-scientists in this thread telling you to change your diet. I workout like an animal and my diet is near impeccable and it doesn't do dick when it come to relaxing your brain enough for you to go to sleep. I've done meditation, yoga, masturbating up to 3 times prior to trying to go to bed, even sensory deprivation and it didn't work. I sit my bed for hours tossing and turning with my mind racing. At some point you have to accept that you may have a psychological disorder. Not some imbalance in your diet.

Last edited by TheNegation; 03-05-2013 at 09:16 PM..
Old 03-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Cupo303
Team Crusher

Rep Power: 43 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,661,323,284,762.69
Total Points: 36,726,500,425,904.84
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Post 2 was good. What about your bed mattress? Might wanna change it and get one of those they promote on television. I might get one of those even though I have no sleeping problems. I can't fall asleep if I try to sleep on my side on the current mattress and have to start out on my back.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 178 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166,424,362,694,961.00
Total Points: 2,171,424,913,921,531.50
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Here's suggestion, pop 2 Tylenol PMs and see if you can jerk off before you fall asleep. You win no matter what
Old 03-05-2013, 09:57 PM
_Gatti_
THUNDER

Rep Power: 24 _Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute_Gatti_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 483,649,023,774.98
Total Points: 483,779,026,394.51
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - _Gatti_ 

camomile tea helps me. And play chess on phone or I pad kendel or what ever. Put it on the hardest selection. It makes your mind tired and gets your mind off of not sleeping. While you sip on your warm tea. Warm milk is good too. If not chess some other mind game that requires thinking.