Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-25-2013, 12:39 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,039,742,317,543,844.00
Total Points: 4,039,742,317,561,677.00
Cheers! - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* 
Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley 
intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power 

One of the biggest travesties ever foisted on the boxing community, that this fight never got done. I don't even want to see it anymore. Both men are past their best. Better late than never? In this case I prefer "never." Sad....
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,698,496,685,812.32
Total Points: 1,699,907,947,846.97
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 
Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
Easy to blame Bob but neither did Floyd. He made it clear this weekend with his "I won't put money in TR's pockets" comment.

Pacquiao had intentions. Arum and Floyd didn't. Health and pride first.
Would Floyd make money if he bought a TR PPV card?

Would Floyd make money if he fought Pac?

You see how silly the idea that "him not wanting to buy a TR card equals him never fighting Pac" is..? The two are very different. One he gets paid, other he flat donates money pretty much.

Just let it sink in for a second.
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 20 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,010,000,119,999.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
People here act like Arum won't toss his first born in the ring with a lion if/and given all the bargaining leverage and control of the event..anyone thinking Arum wouldn't risk pacquaio but still in the same breath running around for years saying pacquaio is overrated is presenting quite the oxymoron. If he was overrated as some would state wouldn't a pimp cash out his top ho to the biggest John? or he going to risk a no name john exposing him? If Arum wasn't willing to risk his fighter he would've never forced Mayweather to fight Castillo which btw is on tape both Floyd Jr and Roger stating they didn't want the fight. This fight was never going to happen because it wasn't Pacquaio vs Mayweather it was Mayweather's ego vs Bob Arums ego..and that's all it was in the end. You can't co-operate if both people want to be bosses at the same damn time..same reason why Donaire vs Rigo has taken so long..now i'm willing to bet had a third party come in and said here's a hundred million to each fighter..I control the fight the event and the promo..this fight would've happened..why?Too much money and no side is one upping the other...but alas nobody made the offer and the best we can hope for is fight night someday giving us both fighters in the same game so we can simulate it. Oh and if you want to know what I base my opinion on..well Arum is a student of Don King from the 60's and the Ali era..
Well said, these guys can't make up their mind. One minute it's PAC doesn't draw the next it's arum is protecting his cash cow. These idiots think PAC is arums only main draw. Arums been doing this long before PAC even got on board. If the terms are met guarantee arum wont have any problems to throw manny in there.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 PM
NEETzsche
dizzee raskolnikov

Rep Power: 7 NEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,544,380.94
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
Easy to blame Bob but neither did Floyd. He made it clear this weekend with his "I won't put money in TR's pockets" comment.

Pacquiao had intentions. Arum and Floyd didn't. Health and pride first.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
pacquiao is just as culpable as anyone else.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 20 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,010,000,119,999.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
afraid of needles and attemting to negotiate a cutoff date suggest in 09 floyd was more than willing.
Never heard PAC said he was afraid of needles. Now this all came straight out of yo bois mouth---

U take the test we gotta fight!

And yes manny u're next!

I never said that, I only said it because that's what the fans wanna hear.

Health comes first, I rather live a poor and healthy life than to live a rich but handicap life.

/debate.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
sapo1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,103.76
****BANNED USER treason1**** FAIR AND BIASED FAN!! !! ! !!!!!! - Primera 

All manny pac had to do was take a test!!

1.Afraid of needles, but has tatoos!!

2.giving blood makes him weak, but somehow does not affect 15yr old olympic girls!! all the little girls in the olympics take the same test!!

Bob arum was afraid to put manny pac in the ring with mayweather!!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:48 PM
jayjames616
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 jayjames616 will become famous soon enoughjayjames616 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 69,144.99

True boxing fans have long forgot about this fight. Only Floyd and Pac fanboys still care about this fight. There are too many young up and comers with talent to be stuck on this fight.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:48 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,535,487,448,028.28
Total Points: 7,546,487,963,400.16
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evol View Post
Never heard PAC said he was afraid of needles. Now this all came straight out of yo bois mouth---

U take the test we gotta fight!

And yes manny u're next!

I never said that, I only said it because that's what the fans wanna hear.

Health comes first, I rather live a poor and healthy life than to live a rich but handicap life.

/debate.
you never heard manny agree to testing either all you heard was "there are no more issues other than purse split" yet you believe he agreed to testing.

when manny's team says he's afraid of needles you say well manny never said it. but when his team says he agreed to testing, well you don't point out manny never said it.

lets just agree manny is on medical suspension and floyd is signed to fight ghost on May 4th.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 20 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,581,717.78
Total Points: 521,240,738,271.66
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjames616 View Post
True boxing fans have long forgot about this fight. Only Floyd and Pac fanboys still care about this fight. There are too many young up and comers with talent to be stuck on this fight.
^^^^^^^^^this right here!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:53 PM
jbpanama
Big Floyd Fan

Rep Power: 19 jbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,070,157,196.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
One of the biggest travesties ever foisted on the boxing community, that this fight never got done. I don't even want to see it anymore. Both men are past their best. Better late than never? In this case I prefer "never." Sad....
Agree, FRAUD definitly Dodged the Bullet...
Pac like Canelo is major Threat to his HEALTH!!!