Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-25-2013, 07:24 PM
josenoway
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 josenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657,666.83
Total Points: 2,102,685,764.95

just talk sh1t about arum, edgarg will write you a novel in return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chump123 View Post
mayweather really grinds you gears doesn't he?

I love it.

p.s I have been in a remote location with no tv or internet access for the last six months and im just wondering what the result of marquez v pacquiao 4 was (serious question)?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM
chump123
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,568.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by josenoway View Post
just talk sh1t about arum, edgarg will write you a novel in return.
yeah what a loser
Old 02-25-2013, 08:43 PM
tlarry
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,017,385.50
A strait troll - The Problem 
Default Junior Mayweather Is A Disgusting Example Of What A Boxing Champion Should Look Like

He's more of family to his gangsta's form the hood, than his own children out of wedlock. Junior is leaving jail with a private place waiting for him, $2M in cash on board, heading to Atlanta, to walk into a strip club with his posse, and $50K cash to throw around, as opposed to being at home with family (his children) and loved ones, if he has any. He's all arrogance, all ego, all about the blessed trinity (Me, Myself & I)... his ending won't end well. Hand picked his opponents his entire career, much like Roy Jones Jr did. Neither are legendary like Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr., who fought the best of the best, in their primes, multiple times, win, lose, or draw... which was the priority; money took care of itself. Junior Mayweather is NO WHERE CLOSE to that level of greatness. He first needs to grow a pair.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,141,773,970,140.15
Total Points: 10,152,774,502,599.25
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlarry View Post
He's more of family to his gangsta's form the hood, than his own children out of wedlock. Junior is leaving jail with a private place waiting for him, $2M in cash on board, heading to Atlanta, to walk into a strip club with his posse, and $50K cash to throw around, as opposed to being at home with family (his children) and loved ones, if he has any. He's all arrogance, all ego, all about the blessed trinity (Me, Myself & I)... his ending won't end well. Hand picked his opponents his entire career, much like Roy Jones Jr did. Neither are legendary like Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr., who fought the best of the best, in their primes, multiple times, win, lose, or draw... which was the priority; money took care of itself. Junior Mayweather is NO WHERE CLOSE to that level of greatness. He first needs to grow a pair.
Stop ****in whining. Floyd is a 1st ballot hof'er just like roy and the others you posted. If he handpicked all his opponents so did manny and leonard since they were promoted by bob their whole career like floyd was for half of his. They all fought for money too that's what pro fighters fight for.