Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-24-2013, 01:37 PM
leonthegee
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 leonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,469.34
Default Mayweather the promoter

Last night was a great night for Mayweather Promotions. But Floyd still needs to find that great fighter to keep his company moving forward over the next 5 to 10 years. If Floyd wouldve been able to sign Dirrell and Gamboa last year he would really be ahead of the game. JLeon Love is a nice piece but can he be that fighter?

The great thing moving forward is Floyds relationship with Showtime. That gives Floyd the creditablity to sign any viable free agent out there. Floyd is already an icon in boxing and now he has one of the biggest boxing networks backing him up. I also like the energy Floyd brings to boxing as a promoter. Theres always always excitement when The Money Teams in your city. That is also good for the sport. How many times can we watch Bob Arum standing over a podium drolling over a microphone? I guess all im saying is its nice to have boxing people making boxing decisions. I hope this is the future of the sport.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2013, 01:40 PM
wash
Banned

Total Points: 9,060.54

Short bull is on P.E.D.S

Money may is doing great
Old 02-24-2013, 01:57 PM
leonthegee
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 leonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,469.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by wash View Post
Short bull is on P.E.D.S

Money may is doing great
Hes still a very talented and skilled fighter.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Pan-Africanist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Pan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,054,923.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by wash View Post
Short bull is on P.E.D.S

Money may is doing great
If Shortboa was with Floyd instead of 50 than this would be a PED scandel. Thats the difference between Floyd and 50. I feel sorry for Dirrell though. Its gotta be tough on those guys to see Floyd making such powerful moves and there stuck with 50.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:56 PM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,820,237,239.51
Total Points: 3,920,279,254.57
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonthegee View Post
Last night was a great night for Mayweather Promotions. But Floyd still needs to find that great fighter to keep his company moving forward over the next 5 to 10 years. If Floyd wouldve been able to sign Dirrell and Gamboa last year he would really be ahead of the game. JLeon Love is a nice piece but can he be that fighter?

The great thing moving forward is Floyds relationship with Showtime. That gives Floyd the creditablity to sign any viable free agent out there. Floyd is already an icon in boxing and now he has one of the biggest boxing networks backing him up. I also like the energy Floyd brings to boxing as a promoter. Theres always always excitement when The Money Teams in your city. That is also good for the sport. How many times can we watch Bob Arum standing over a podium drolling over a microphone? I guess all im saying is its nice to have boxing people making boxing decisions. I hope this is the future of the sport.

I know this is off topic but your avatar got me dying over here
Old 02-24-2013, 05:59 PM
ItsTrue
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,016,409,272.41
Total Points: 141,016,509,525.26

The night was initially a goldenboy card right?

I wonder what the ratings did with such boring fights.

Im curious to what floyds promotion did ratings wise.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:06 PM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,231,009,404,455.92
Total Points: 66,273,263,997,536.00
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a &quot;5th&quot; HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

Jessie Vargas has got to be the stupidest fighter of all time. This guy was getting great fights and prime positions on Floyd's undercards, and out of nowhere he makes the inexplicable move to Top Rank. I doubt it was for the money, as he is an afterthought for Arum, and is struggling to find decent opponents and television exposure.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:07 PM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
If Shortboa was with Floyd instead of 50 than this would be a PED scandel. Thats the difference between Floyd and 50. I feel sorry for Dirrell though. Its gotta be tough on those guys to see Floyd making such powerful moves and there stuck with 50.

GGGGU-not.

Damn i feel bad for Dirrel,he fought on some undercard last week or 2 and hardly anybody knew about it.And 50 is still butt hurt about Floyd turning down the offer to start a promotional company with him so 50 in every interview he does he`s saying something negative about Floyd then he says him and Floyd are still friends to make his B.S about Floyd sound believable
Old 02-24-2013, 06:09 PM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTrue View Post
The night was initially a goldenboy card right?

I wonder what the ratings did with such boring fights.

Im curious to what floyds promotion did ratings wise.

It was a Goldenboy and Mayweather promotions card but mainly a Mayweather promotions card.