Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-24-2013, 11:02 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,688,269,921,396,401.00
Total Points: 2,720,169,921,453,536.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubanborn87
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

If I end up going we might not be anywhere near each other. No way Im buying a ticket now and risking losing my money cause of that pu$$y boy. He's looking to pull out of this fight real hard and he might just do that.

Chama u gon end up on the nose bleed seats, I got them as soon as they dropped so I could get the best available seat. There is a chance this boy might pull out, but from what I see Arum is not about that. If the fight gets cancelled or the make him face a bum you can just get a refund!!! That's what I would do, I already asked for PTO I got my money saved already for the trip and the tickets are paid for. They should get here this week, but if it gets cancelled F it, I'll get my refund and keep it moving, pero estoy 80% seguro que la pelea va. Don't miss out bro

You should've done it at the same time me and nyc did it bro. We both chose the same section and he is sitting right behind me we both got seats 412-413 his is just 1 row behind.
Y'all bought that stuff without consulting me and I didn't even know tickets went on sale! I told CubanGuy if the main event gets canceled but they keep the rest of the card then you don't get refunded.

The best you can hope for is if Donaire pulls out that they find a late replacement for Rigo.

Tomorrow I'm stuck at work 24 hrs, literally. So if I get a chance on the comp I'll look into it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 

If I can't sit by y'all then I'm gonna have to get puga to come hang out with me.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:36 PM
AnKhang
Contender

Rep Power: 2 AnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,884.35

The article only proved Donaire's claim. As you can see the letter was only dated on the 24th. Simple as that. Based on the letter also it says Rigo will start his camp at Florida on the 26th. Does that mean on the 24th and 25th will be SECRET again like in the video posted?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Brawski

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnKhang
The article only proved Donaire's claim. As you can see the letter was only dated on the 24th. Simple as that. Based on the letter also it says Rigo will start his camp at Florida on the 26th. Does that mean on the 24th and 25th will be SECRET again like in the video posted?
I thought Donaire's problem was that the signature on the contract wasn't Rigo's but now that Arum shot that down by saying he watched Rigo sign, its a whole different story. Now the problem is that Rigo left those lines blank? Even tho all of this could've been addressed at the conference when Rigo signed? Apparently VADA didn't have a problem with the lines that were left blank. Excuses piling on... it never ends.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:46 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,122,901,468,721,394.00
Total Points: 6,122,901,468,743,183.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnKhang View Post
Rigo signed the VADA agreement in front of Bob Arum (as Arum himself has said) on Thursday, the 21st. The Donaire camp later discovered that Guillermo had left the contact information empty. When Nonito complained, Rigo's manager, Gary Hyde, responded that they still didn't have the location of Guillermo's camp and hotel. Here we are, three days later, and Rigo's tranier, Pedro Diaz, has provided all the necessary information. VADA has Rigo and Diaz's phone numbers. Either may be contacted for random testing by phone.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:54 PM
anonymous2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,031,787.09
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Cool, an address. Work gave me a prepaid postcard for no apparent reason, I'll send my 'best of luck' to Rigo.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:01 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
Cool, an address. Work gave me a prepaid postcard for no apparent reason, I'll send my 'best of luck' to Rigo.
Whoever posted that e-mail was smart enough to block out phone numbers, but not smart enough to block out Rigo's residence during training camp? SMH
Old 02-25-2013, 12:02 AM
jrrod02
Unified Champion

Rep Power: 0 jrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these partsjrrod02 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 78,884,714,052.76
Total Points: 78,885,592,977.30
No Message - panyck 
Default Donaire wants out!

All this drama and back and forth has me convinced that Donaire wants out. First he request Rigo to undergo random blood testing even though he said he would never FORCE a fighter to do it. Now he is complaining that Rigo is rumored to be working with Heredia? Why didn't Donaire complain when he was going to fight Arce a guy who was not rumored, but indeed working with Heredia?

It's clear Donaire wants out. There is more money in a fight with Vic Darchinyan and its an easier fight for him. He knows Rigo is a live dog.

Last edited by jrrod02; 02-25-2013 at 12:40 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:27 AM
AnKhang
Contender

Rep Power: 2 AnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,884.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
I thought Donaire's problem was that the signature on the contract wasn't Rigo's but now that Arum shot that down by saying he watched Rigo sign, its a whole different story. Now the problem is that Rigo left those lines blank? Even tho all of this could've been addressed at the conference when Rigo signed? Apparently VADA didn't have a problem with the lines that were left blank. Excuses piling on... it never ends.

I don't think the article is even about Rigo's signature but his whereabouts and how to get a hold of him. That's why the letter was posted to prove that they did give the address and contact. I'm not arguing that coz it's clear. All I'm trying to point out is that Donaire did have a basis on his claims coz if he didn't then why would Rigo's camp send this info after Donaire's been whining at twitter? You can call it excuse but I think it's valid to ask for it if really Rigo did not provide those infos the first time.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:31 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnKhang View Post
I don't think the article is even about Rigo's signature but his whereabouts and how to get a hold of him. That's why the letter was posted to prove that they did give the address and contact. I'm not arguing that coz it's clear. All I'm trying to point out is that Donaire did have a basis on his claims coz if he didn't then why would Rigo's camp send this info after Donaire's been whining at twitter? You can call it excuse but I think it's valid to ask for it if really Rigo did not provide those infos the first time.
No one ever denied that. If you read my reply to your previous post, you'll see that I gave a brief synopsis and timeline of what brought us here. When Donaire complained that certain information wasn't provided, Team Rigondeaux replied that they didn't have the information yet. Now they've provided it.