Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-24-2013, 05:36 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,763,468,188,831,497.25
Total Points: 1,792,688,304,961,132.25
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
I was going to go to this fight but have conflicting schedules. However I should be able to make it to the fight in September (assuming he fights again this year). Anyway yeah I would definitely make sure it's legit. Thatís a long trip to make if you ended up getting scammed. Sometimes you can find good deals like Hotel, Air and fight ticket(s) in a package deal. I was going to last year but wanted to stay at THE Hotel Mandalay Bay and they didn't have one. It was really nice but expensive.

Anyway I would look at some of the different packages that hotels have to offer.
I've already booked my flights and hotel (MGM) so won't be getting any packages. Hopefully as I'm staying there they could perhaps sort me out
We'll see.
I was considering going to the September but I didn't want to risk it. I just made my mind up that whoever the opponent was, I'd be going May 4th. There's only a few fights left in Mayweather's tank so it's now or never. The fight I wanted was Guererro anyway so I'm happy and hopefully Canelo-Trout will be on the undercard like expected. I booked it in December when the announcment was apparently just "days away"

I'm definitely not making the same mistake twice. Worse case scenario I'll just end up paying extortionate prices from Stub Hub or whatever.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2013, 05:43 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,775,641,114.58
Total Points: 277,112,014,130.83
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I'm very interested as well, I'm definitely going no matter what.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:35 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 32 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 383,561,628,400,965.81
Total Points: 383,692,628,653,067.06
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

According to FightHype tickets may go on sale as early as Tuesday.