Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-24-2013, 02:28 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,079,038,456,304,348.00
Total Points: 8,079,038,456,328,804.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
I hope my friend..I been scared in the early night when the new just came out about Nonito giving an ultimatum to Rigo till tomorrow noon...but Arum said " this ppl are crazy" like saying they believe they can do what they want..lol@ it..I own them..**** why they think...
Nonito is getting a little ahead of himself, perhaps with the prodding of his wife. He's not that big yet. I don't buy all these threats about pulling the plug on the fight. Arum isn't going to allow it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2013, 02:30 AM
reyes066
Contender

Rep Power: 0 reyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these partsreyes066 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,871.50

donaire dont want to fight ,coward
Old 02-24-2013, 02:31 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 36 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -4,157,860,377,877,393.50
Total Points: 6,207,239,622,242,550.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Nonito is getting a little ahead of himself, perhaps with the prodding of his wife. He's not that big yet. I don't buy all these threats about pulling the plug on the fight. Arum isn't going to allow it.
he's not that big but nowhere near as small as rigo.

If Donaire pulls out of this fight, there goes rigo's biggest paycheck of his life and nobody else to fight.

Nobody knows him and he has a defensive style that doesn't sell seats or get ratings. What are Rigo's options without Donaire? None.

You guys should be grateful Donaire is even giving him this opportunity, yet you hate on him for no reason.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:33 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 12 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,783,889,942.11
Total Points: 20,734,832,621.22
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be &quot;objective&quot; - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Unlike most folks I don't think this is about anyone hiding something, this is all about ego's and one guy looking to get talked about more than he's ever been talked about..the reality is Rigo has gotten lil recognition and it's obvious that's hurt him and his belief that he is elite. Donaire pretty much dictated every aspect of this fight to this point, I do believe Rigo's people know this is the most press the guy is going to get and you know what they say "Bad publicity, is still publicity". Rigo loses this fight but more folks will know his name and sadly that's what boxing is about these days. I expect all test to go ahead, all to come back clean and for the fight to be a short one but hey again many more ppl will know who Rigo is win or lose. Because honestly we've got two plus months til fight night..who is really going to be publishing four Rigo articles until that night?
Old 02-24-2013, 02:37 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly_UG View Post
he's not that big but nowhere near as small as rigo.

If Donaire pulls out of this fight, there goes rigo's biggest paycheck of his life and nobody else to fight.

Nobody knows him and he has a defensive style that doesn't sell seats or get ratings. What are Rigo's options without Donaire? None.

You guys should be grateful Donaire is even giving him this opportunity, yet you hate on him for no reason.
I don't hate on Nonito. I actually like the kid. I just want my fighter to win, that's all.

How big Rigo is has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It has everything to do with Donaire's power...or lack thereof. Nonito isn't powerful enough to pull the plug on this event himself, without the blessing of Bob Arum. With Arum's little line, "It will all get straightened out," I'm convinced Bob won't allow anything to stop the machine from rolling. This fight is happening, regardless of any threats Nonito or his wife might make.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:49 AM
vortex662290
Contender

Rep Power: 0 vortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these partsvortex662290 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 48.49
Total Points: 6,156.01

Rigo wants the fight Donaire doesnt... put it in any context you'd like but the man is just running his mouth talking about retreating from the fight like a teenage diva.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:50 AM
285Kid
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,100,071,564.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityboxing View Post
Where are all my arum fans at ? Arums tone in the article suggests Donaire is the culprit behind all this bs.
So is Rigo dirty? Cause Arum sound like he don't want any drugs testing
Old 02-24-2013, 02:54 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 285Kid View Post
So is Rigo dirty? Cause Arum sound like he don't want any drugs testing
I think Arum wants Donaire to chill the fuck out and allow Rigo to provide him with the required information within a reasonable time. All this nonsense about threatening to walk away from the fight and find another opponent is way too impulsive. This is business.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:08 AM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,864,052,576,274,167.25
Total Points: 1,864,052,576,279,378.00
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
god bless you homie, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Arum's language was thinly veiled. Donaire will fight Rigo, like it or not. The machine has been set in motion. We've got our tickets and I fully expect to use them.
Quote:
I think Arum wants Donaire to chill the fuck out and allow Rigo to provide him with the required information within a reasonable time. All this nonsense about threatening to walk away from the fight and find another opponent is way too impulsive. This is business.
I see it the same way as you. I think Arum knows between him and HBO they will force this fight to happen now. He has the signed paper he wants and Donaire needs to just now shut up and let Arum fill in the blanks and stop fretting like a little b1tch

Because Donaire lets his wife run the operation, her WHORE-MOANS (hormones) leave him nervous and coming across like a little b1tch
Old 02-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Cubanborn87
Soy un Puro Kila

Rep Power: 12 Cubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,954,959,251,984.49
Total Points: 7,964,960,392,070.18
drink up for a tarheels ACC regular season chip..hoping for 2 more chips in the next 2 months! - the mesiah El Informador! - jsfd26 BEAT DUKE!! - the mesiah nice avi! - jose830 Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Rigoooo! - Matty Ice we are the champion....of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* No Message - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
Lol... Arum said Rigo signed it. But of course since Arum screwed Donaire over before they will come out with Arum is a liar excuse.
Team Donaire should stay away from twitter with all this gossip and all these bs they talking about, I used to like nono before all this but now the dude looking straight like a melodramatic high school girl bro, we dont roll like that. Trying to making rigo seem like he is dirty, out of all fighter rigo? gtfo . nice try . The dudes walk around weigh is 122 basically lol