Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 06-10-2013, 03:07 PM
rightsideup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 rightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond reputerightsideup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,200,372,632.91

hearns was leading
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2013, 07:26 PM
U_TALKING_2_ME?
R U TALKING 2 ME?!

Rep Power: 6 U_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 237,045,676.83
No Message - U_TALKING_2_ME? you're a hero bro - DosRounds 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - U_TALKING_2_ME? 

That fight i remember watching with my dad and my uncles when i was a kid the things i remembered for that time was that was one of the worst referee jobs in a major fight ever, Richard Pryor in his white suit and sunglasses standing up cheering every time SRL had a rally, and me being to the point of tears because at the time i hated SRL and wanted him to loose so bad i could taste it.

Hell of a night, that was big time boxing.

I had SRL down by 3 at the time of the stoppage.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,067,686.57
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

In their first fight Tommy was slowly fading abit but was in control of the scoring! You always grew concerned with Tommys stamina and if his skinny legs were going to hold him up if fatique and strong punches started raining!
Well to Leonards credit and Dundee's ability to get Leonard driving harder Tommy got caught by a hard fighting Leonard and was stopped in a very competitive and fan friendly bout!!!
Tommy got screwed in the old timers bout, draw my azzzz!!!! Ray

Last edited by Ray Corso; 06-10-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 PM
KidHersh
Amateur

Total Points: 6,447.00

9-3 Hearns - he was well ahead on my card and putting on a boxing clinic
Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,307,362.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The &amp;quot;I hate Tyson&amp;quot; award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

116-112 Hearns.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,673,629,510,823.69
Total Points: 91,673,629,513,308.91
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
In their first fight Tommy was slowly fading abit but was in control of the scoring! You always grew concerned with Tommys stamina and if his skinny legs were going to hold him up if fatique and strong punches started raining!
Well to Leonards credit and Dundee's ability to get Leonard driving harder Tommy got caught by a hard fighting Leonard and was stopped in a very competitive and fan friendly bout!!!
Tommy got screwed in the old timers bout, draw my azzzz!!!! Ray
Agreed. Also Tommy's inability to take bodyshots a factor too. Hearns switched to the stick-and-move strategy after taking a big shot to the ribs and it looked to my like it was another bodyshot that started the final sequence where he was stopped. Great fight.

Second fight was sloppy but I thought Hearns edged it.

Poet